PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 Total Disapointment

Papa_479
02-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Sorry AC3 Fans But I am so disapointed with this game over the other AC games,this one might have won awards for best movie and music but iI buy games
because they are fun and this one was NOT FUN. Yes it was a challenge but everything that was fun about the other ac games was missing or made to
difficult to do, simple things like climbing a tree for a veiw point which I coulndnt do, or unlocking a chest which I could not do,or have buisnesses to earn
money so you can buy weapons wich I could not do for lack of money, or have lots of places to go to buy those weapons which we didnt have .
I mean good grief guys the game is suposed to be fun not a acadamy award winner this game was hard to put up with i was so happy to get it done !!!!
All my other ac games I have played over and over again this piece of C____P will go on the shelf and never be played again.
If this is the sign of things to come this will be the last of your ac games I will buy , this was not a fun game to play, put back the fun things that are easy
to do along with a challenge or to and some good music and a good movie and put out a better game please This One WAS BAD .

Papa Guns
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions I liked all the ac games till NOW:(

Black_Widow9
02-06-2013, 01:37 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Please post your Feedback here-
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720979

Thanks