PDA

View Full Version : I love these games ... thanks Ubi

luckyto
02-05-2013, 05:35 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks. Too often, I focus on constructive criticism or shortcomings or ways to tap into all that potential. But I sometimes forget how many hours and hours of fun I've had playing. You guys have a magic recipe --- it's a truly fantastic franchise and game concept. I absolutely loved AC1, and I think AC3 was an absolute blast (more of it, please!) ... and I've enjoyed every title in between. Just a quick... Thanks. You guys rock -

Paribissee
02-05-2013, 06:06 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks. Too often, I focus on constructive criticism or shortcomings or ways to tap into all that potential. But I sometimes forget how many hours and hours of fun I've had playing. You guys have a magic recipe --- it's a truly fantastic franchise and game concept. I absolutely loved AC1, and I think AC3 was an absolute blast (more of it, please!) ... and I've enjoyed every title in between. Just a quick... Thanks. You guys rock -

Im with you about AC3 cause havent played AC1:eek: what a great experience AC3 is i have now played the game 00

:005
DAYS
:11
HOURS
:19
MINS
:28
SECS:nonchalance:

Paribissee
02-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Ok i have few time Fallen Asleep sleep while playing not because of the game was so boring though (:cool:B & W:cool:) so that ads a little extra time

Assassin_M
02-05-2013, 06:37 PM
I Thank you, Ubi Devs...No Ubi the Corporation...

Paribissee
02-05-2013, 07:07 PM
I Thank you, Ubi Devs...No Ubi the Corporation...

Ok, so we need to be more precise when talking of UBI because many of the post only give the "UBI you suck" or " thank you UBI" and if i may ask whats wrong with UBI the Corporation?

Mr_Shade
02-05-2013, 07:14 PM
lets try not to ruin a positive thread...

Sushiglutton
02-05-2013, 07:30 PM
AC has given me tons of hours of entertainment and I'm very grateful for that :)! Very beautiful, atmospheric, worlds of a kind no one else does. Mysticism, drama and suspense ;). Beautiful soundtracks and top notch animations. AC is a franchise with style and I like it a lot.

BUT, I'm sorry, I just can't help how utterly disapointed I am with the evolvement (or lack there of) of the gameplay. It makes me so frustrated and sad :(. I apologize if most my posts are negative and if that make me seem ungrateful! That is sadly the dominant feeling I have after finishing AC3 :(.

pacmanate
02-05-2013, 07:35 PM
I bet OP is Ubisoft Employee

luckyto
02-05-2013, 07:41 PM
Nope. Just a lifelong gamer... since Atari. Space Invaders FTW!

pacmanate
02-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Nope. Just a lifelong gamer... since Atari. Space Invaders FTW!

My first game was Toy Story 2 on the PS1. Great game :P

Mr_Shade
02-05-2013, 07:53 PM
I bet OP is Ubisoft Employee
you wish...

not everyone hates Ubisoft - shocking as it may seem to you ;)

Megas_Doux
02-05-2013, 10:37 PM
Well, despite there are some "corporate" decisions I dont agree with, I do love this franchise and AC3 is my favorite, again with its flaws.

Aphex_Tim
02-05-2013, 11:10 PM
:005
DAYS
:11
HOURS
:19
MINS
:28
SECS

"That is when the world will end."
~Frank

AdamPearce
02-06-2013, 01:03 AM
Ubi Corporation are the ones who forced Corey May to work on Brotherhood, the ones who pushed Patrice Désilets to quit the AC Project, the ones who decided to make one game per year, the ones who decided to make the games easier, in conclusion, the ones who make the games sucks. They're also the ones who destroyed Prince of Persia.

Ubi Devs are the one who actually created the games, the one who gives us this fun, but also the ones who are forced to do what Ubisoft Corporation asks...

Papa_479
02-06-2013, 01:43 PM
Sorry AC3 Fans But I am so disapointed with this game over the other AC games,this one might have won awards for best movie and music but iI buy games
because they are fun and this one was NOT FUN. Yes it was a challenge but everything that was fun about the other ac games was missing or made to
difficult to do, simple things like climbing a tree for a veiw point which I coulndnt do, or unlocking a chest which I could not do,or have buisnesses to earn
money so you can buy weapons wich I could not do for lack of money, or have lots of places to go to buy those weapons which we didnt have .
I mean good grief guys the game is suposed to be fun not a acadamy award winner this game was hard to put up with i was so happy to get it done !!!!
All my other ac games I have played over and over again this piece of C____P will go on the shelf and never be played again.
If this is the sign of things to come this will be the last of your ac games I will buy , this was not a fun game to play (http://forums.ubi.com/#), put back the fun things that are easy
to do along with a challenge or to and some good music and a good movie and put out a better game please This One WAS BAD .

Papa Guns
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions I liked all the ac games till NOWhttp://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/frown.png

luckyto
02-06-2013, 04:16 PM
Here endeth the lesson on positive feedback on the internet. It doesn't exist, or last.

pacmanate
02-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Here endeth the lesson on positive feedback on the internet. It doesn't exist, or last.

Beat me too it. And I thought I would ruin this thread. WOo!

VitaminsXYZ
02-06-2013, 05:36 PM
Thanks Ubi. AC still remains my favorite series to date, and I've had a blast playing through each game. Also, as someone who can barely program my way out of a paper bag, the devs have my utmost respect.

Just throwing in a bit more positivity before it gets inevitably stamped out again.