PDA

View Full Version : Unable to purchase anything in the stockpile

Tubaplyr89
02-04-2013, 08:11 PM
I have randomly stopped being able to buy anything in the stockpile menu. It says I have 0/10 of such and such item, and when I try to buy more, it makes the sounds as though i purchased it, but it does not take from my money and does not add to my quantity. Has anyone else had this problem? is there an easy fix for it? I have had this problem in two different save files, and ubisoft support has been less than helpful.

bryonrt
02-09-2013, 09:04 PM
I have had the same issue. Sometimes I may be able to get one or two of an item, but not much more than that..... if that. Very annoying!

Tubaplyr89
02-14-2013, 12:49 AM
I agree. I finally got someone from support to answer me. It took almost a week, and they just told me about how you can't buy right after using it, so I gave them more detail and they said they would send it to the techs, so hopefully we will get a solution in a update in the near future.

J7hnny
02-14-2013, 01:19 AM
I have randomly stopped being able to buy anything in the stockpile menu. It says I have 0/10 of such and such item, and when I try to buy more, it makes the sounds as though i purchased it, but it does not take from my money and does not add to my quantity. Has anyone else had this problem? is there an easy fix for it? I have had this problem in two different save files, and ubisoft support has been less than helpful.
The thread should've been reported as a post in the Assassin's Creed 3: Single Player Bugs and Issues Thread of the AC Community Technical Help and Advice Forum (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Bugs-and-Issues-Thread-*Possible-Spoilers*/page142). If posted in the proper Forum, you would've read the quote below before having to report it:

Players that craft their brains out in the 'Crafting' section of the Logbook or make their coin in the 'Trading' section of the often avoided book, may've experienced an unfortunate bug. Not involving Crafting or Trading, but the Stockpile. It may reach a point where players can no longer buy any items from their providers. Once selected the item, the amount of units desired and confirmed the purchase, no units are stored in the Stockpile and no coin is reduced from the player's pouch. The player may try to buy one unit at a time, but we can only do so much. My personal record, after glitched items, is 4.
Next time, read first, post later!
Cheers.