PDA

View Full Version : Sens of exploration

KietnaQuTak
02-04-2013, 02:54 PM
Hello. I have just found out about M&M Heroes Online. There are only 3 screenshots and on the 1st and 2nd one we can see classic hero on the on the horse - does it mean that we will be able to travel around map as in all Heroes games? You know the formula with action points, which we can spent on moving, gathering recourses and items scattered around, fighting monsters? Or maybe only pointing where we want to move, game calculates it and after xx seconds/minutes we see changes made on the world map (this how most of the simple browser games works)?

BTW: All 3 screenshots looks amazing! Especially the 2nd one.

Kuby.Tuby
02-04-2013, 03:05 PM
Hi KietnaQuTak,

In MMHO you will be able to travel around with no limitation. That means, that there won't be such a thing like action points nor the syszem will calculate how long a travel will take. You have all the time the full control about your hero.
If you click somewhere your hero will start to get to this point in real time.

KietnaQuTak
02-04-2013, 03:42 PM
Awesome news! Can't wait to try :-)

TimonWielki
02-04-2013, 08:43 PM
Are we still far a way from beta??

Kuby.Tuby
02-05-2013, 09:12 AM
Unfortunately, there are no new dates which I can share with you at the moment. But as promised as soon as there is something new to report, I will post it here in the forum.

manisgod
02-10-2013, 02:21 AM
Unfortunately, there are no new dates which I can share with you at the moment. But as promised as soon as there is something new to report, I will post it here in the forum.

Are you keeping count on how many times you've said that by now BB? :P

Kuby.Tuby
02-12-2013, 09:21 AM
To be honest, no. I am totally aware of the demand of more information and Blue Byte is it too. As I said in one other thread you won't have to wait until spring before we release new information.