PDA

View Full Version : unpickable chests

jbaldwinj
02-03-2013, 04:07 PM
on PS3 special edition version of game. started sequence 9, having finished collecting the Brazil power source and have found that all the chests in the game have become unpickable.
can enter the "mini game" but once lock slides all way to the left, both picks come out and have to start again, and seems to endlessly repeat. to the point where the lock will slide across on its own without me having to press R1 button.

has anyone else come across this issue.

MT4K
02-03-2013, 07:24 PM
The sliding mechanism is the timer. You have to break the lock before it reaches the end. It reaching the end means you need to hit the trigger button faster.

Poodle_of_Doom
02-03-2013, 10:06 PM
That was my suggestion.

pacmanate
02-03-2013, 10:30 PM
The sliding mechanism is the timer. You have to break the lock before it reaches the end. It reaching the end means you need to hit the trigger button faster.

This statement is correct and full of validity, reliability, and accuracy.

itsamea-mario
02-03-2013, 11:56 PM
Oh, so you think you can just come here and complain about unpickable chests, is that so. HAH you and all your sort are a plague on these forums, with your posting and such, you should be ashamed of yourself. i hate you and all you stand for.

Black_Widow9
02-04-2013, 12:37 AM
Oh, so you think you can just come here and complain about unpickable chests, is that so. HAH you and all your sort are a plague on these forums, with your posting and such, you should be ashamed of yourself. i hate you and all you stand for.
That's not really necessary they were kind of asking for help...

jbaldwinj
02-04-2013, 11:16 PM
cheers folks.
thanks for the advice.