PDA

View Full Version : A little help please?

jills toy
02-02-2013, 01:55 PM
I cannot get the 50 meter dive into water to show completed. I've dived off the log (down the hill from where Johnson meets his fate) at the end of sequence 6 and it shows the optional objective complete, but not the frontier challenge. There's a log overlooking the bay near the homestead which I've also dived off of numerous times and still cannot get the 50 meter dive to show complete. Am I diving in the wrong places?

AjinkyaParuleka
02-02-2013, 03:52 PM
check the logbook,you might have gotten it as well.

jills toy
02-02-2013, 04:18 PM
check the logbook,you might have gotten it as well.

I did and thats when I saw it didn't register. I'll check it again. Thanks for the reply

jills toy
02-02-2013, 06:13 PM
I did and thats when I saw it didn't register. I'll check it again. Thanks for the reply
Still not complete and I have jumped off that log near the homestead multiple times and in different directions. I'm guessing I have somehow missed the opportunity to complete this or I have some sort of bug. Its frustrating!

AjinkyaParuleka
02-03-2013, 09:27 AM
mmmm..I must try it soon.Try going to water bodies in the Frontier or Cities,or you may have to contact those ubi bots.

Kytr
02-04-2013, 05:35 PM
As far as I know, that log at the bottom of the kill by Johnston's buildings is the only place that will work for that purpose. You should get it by going straight off the end of the log, Although I swear that I dove off that log a couple of times prior to one that unlocked the challenge.

jills toy
02-04-2013, 06:22 PM
As far as I know, that log at the bottom of the kill by Johnston's buildings is the only place that will work for that purpose. You should get it by going straight off the end of the log, Although I swear that I dove off that log a couple of times prior to one that unlocked the challenge.

Thanks. I have jumped off that log a few times and no luck. I even dove off the cliff to the log's right which looks to be higher and still no luck. I'll keep trying. I did post this issue in the tech support link this last weekend. I'll check to see if I got an answer. Thanks for the reply!

ZerOtodona
02-05-2013, 10:09 PM
That's weird. I did it by Johnson's building too. Maybe it's a glitch in your game data?

SillySaxon
02-07-2013, 02:41 AM
wait till next sequence and do it again

jills toy
02-08-2013, 10:02 PM
wait till next sequence and do it again

Finished the game and will try again. getting bored trying it over and over. Thanks for the reply and advice.

Carmiel
02-09-2013, 06:53 AM
wow you had to do all of that? I simply dove off of the top of a boat and got it O_o

jills toy
02-09-2013, 10:47 PM
wow you had to do all of that? I simply dove off of the top of a boat and got it O_o

I've done that as well and no luck. Any specific ship that worked for you? I don't think it'll matter though since none of the ways to complete this according to responses i got here and in the guide seem to work. I'll give it a shot anyway and thanks for the help!