PDA

View Full Version : qustion about next ac

AlexEzio89
02-02-2013, 11:36 AM
dear assasins i am curios. in 20 february sony is reveal the next playstation and is realease later this year. microsoft with next xbox i am pretty sure is realese this year. my question is in this year we have assasins creed for next-gen? because gta for exemple is delay for september and in this time is try to put the gta for next gen. i think ubisoft want same think. what is your opinion asasins? and what you like more based for rumor of course the next xbox or ps4?. i tink this time i buy ps4. ;). in 18 days we have ps4 reveal

roostersrule2
02-02-2013, 11:49 AM
There's nothing to prove GTA 5's delay was for PS4/720 and if there's going to be a next-gen AC it shouldn't be until 2014.

AlexEzio89
02-02-2013, 12:04 PM
i am curios because you know now in 20 february is reveal the ps4 and later this year is release. last 3 year we have evry year assasins creed .Ubisof tell i read eurogamer few months ago alex the creative director tell us assasins creed is anual release like cod and fifa . if realese the next gen this year i am pretty sure try to realese 1 ac game like brotherhood this year for next gen. . is only my opinion . and gta in all report tell us the deleay is for try to push him for next gen later this year.

roostersrule2
02-02-2013, 12:09 PM
Yea they're will probably be an AC game this year but not for next-gen, and no all reports say GTA 5 was delayed for polishing. Something Ubisoft should take a look at.

AlexEzio89
02-02-2013, 12:27 PM
i wait 20 february nowwww ddddd. read cvg.com read vg247.com all analist say the developer of gta try to realese gta 5 for actual console but later this year is try to push for next gen. maybe ubi want same think to realese 1 ac this year for curent console and later this year to push for next gen. you know now the ps4 is reveal this month and realese later this year maybe november and microsoft dont permited this think and release the xbox720 in this year same sony. i hope to have ac for next gen later this year

roostersrule2
02-02-2013, 12:34 PM
Those analysts have not gone one thing right regarding GTA 5.

AlexEzio89
02-02-2013, 12:47 PM
ok is your opinion but is logical . ps4 realease this fall and what you play?super mario. in my opinion anual game release like cod and fifa is realease this year for curent console and next gen. i am pretty sure sony pay developer to have games for ps4 this year to atract custumer.is logic. i buy ps4 this year and what i play? is logical to have game when is realese this year . in my opinion this year we have the best E3 in the last 4-5 year. come one ubi make one huge surprise and presents the next ac for next gen ddd

roostersrule2
02-02-2013, 12:56 PM
ok is your opinion but is logical . ps4 realease this fall and what you play?super mario. in my opinion anual game release like cod and fifa is realease this year for curent console and next gen. i am pretty sure sony pay developer to have games for ps4 this year to atract custumer.is logic. i buy ps4 this year and what i play? is logical to have game when is realese this year . in my opinion this year we have the best E3 in the last 4-5 year. come one ubi make one huge surprise and presents the next ac for next gen dddI'm not sure where you got Super Mario from or where you went to school (because you should probably go back there) but the PS4 will probably have one maybe 2 AAA games followed by crappy launch games, have fun.

AjinkyaParuleka
02-02-2013, 01:50 PM
Give us the TOKW DLC,patches fixing bugs,season pass music bug and optimizing PC.Then we can talk about AC3.5.