PDA

View Full Version : Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\installers\??

fritschi1
02-02-2013, 10:29 AM
Q: After succesful installation can i delete the installers-folder without getting problems. The installers take to much place on the harddisk ?

I have made a backup of the complete folder "Ubisoft Game Launcher"

mfg

Ubi-Lhainiev
02-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Hi Fritsch1 - Content from this folder is on "clean-up" on a regular basis (by the client) to maximize space. But yes, you can indeed delete the installation files if the game has been properly installed on your computer.

Boat_Bose
01-19-2019, 04:09 PM
/Users/boat/Desktop/Screen Shot 2562-01-19 at 22.08.31.png

UbiGabrinth
09-10-2019, 04:26 PM
Hi there! We are only able to help over the forums in English. I translated your message, and it looks like you are trying to show that you own a game. What game are you having trouble launching?

XxfureurxX-qc
09-14-2019, 07:35 PM
salut

le probleme vient du payement apres avoir passez votre site internet a la loupe le probleme vient du payement ... carte de credit bloque et paypal tout est ok

solutions aux problemes payer avec paypal est le tour est jouer : p

UbiGabrinth
09-16-2019, 07:26 PM
If you send me a PM with emails that you suspect you might have used, I can let you know if you're correct! :) I cannot provide any account information to you about an account you may not own.

armzaaurak254
12-11-2019, 01:51 PM

Ubi-Viral
12-11-2019, 04:24 PM
salut

le probleme vient du payement apres avoir passez votre site internet a la loupe le probleme vient du payement ... carte de credit bloque et paypal tout est ok

solutions aux problemes payer avec paypal est le tour est jouer : p

Hey! At the moment we can only help over the forums in English. I translated your message, and it looks like you are having issues making a payment. Could you create a support ticket HERE (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/SignIn?nextUrl=http%3a%2f%2fsupport.ubi.com%2fen-GB%2fCases%2fNew) so a member of the Ubisoft Store team can help you.

Thank you!