PDA

View Full Version : Watchdogs won't make current systems.

TreFacTor
02-01-2013, 06:16 PM
I'm going to call it even if Ubi refuses to acknowledge it. WatchDogs will not be coming to the current generation of systems. The PS4 is being announced this month, and the 720 will closely follow. I can understand the lock down on information, but to keep fans in the dark like this is sad even by UBis standards. I for one can't afford the new systems, and while I'm certain they will do fine, I can't afford to go out and get one, hell I was a year or two late being able to afford a 360. This will be the last post I make in this portion of the forum, everyone who can afford the new systems, enjoy...I'm certain WatchDogs will be great although I doubt it will sell well on the next consoles. At least not initially.

iLL271
02-02-2013, 09:54 AM
i personally hope that it Does come out on current gen and i dont see why it Wouldnt...the game looks great but imo, it looks Exactly like the Assassins Creed series, i dont understand why people feel it wont come out on current gen. these systems have more power than they recieve credit for. Watch Dogs would be a great way to close out the current gen.

and im GUESSING next gen will maybe cost about 400 to 600 dollars which is Rent for me lol....i can afford it but i doubt ill be interested in Any of the games that are released with it.

Xeneology
06-02-2014, 02:15 PM
It came out on current gen liar

ellisdtrails66
06-02-2014, 02:17 PM
It came out on current gen liar
Necromancy at it's finest.

Mr_Shade
06-02-2014, 02:18 PM
locking thread.

Please do not dig up year old threads..