PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed revelations single and multiplayer issues

DARK709
02-01-2013, 12:41 PM
Assassins creed revelations single and multiplayer issues
--cannot kill in free run in single or kill and stun im multiplayer even if ur slowing down.
--cheaters with super speed - or planting poison on people non targets yet-generally impossible to make a stun.
--my tourkish assassin armour-of brutus e.t.c dissapeared when i went to desmonds memories for the last emblem-mountain top with a small spot upper left.
--mission of hearing for templars attacking two dens stucks and going very slow(the people i mean)but not starting even if the cinematics is over but in the menu it says its not.
--when i enter multiplayer some times it has no sound and since i started multiplayer i saw it on single player.
--on multiplayer in the first times i enter the program was shutting off without reason and i was losing my controls configurations -still shuts off occasionally(even in single player -no loss here).
--when firing poison darts to a moving enemy even though you hit him nothing happens.

Ferrith
02-01-2013, 06:14 PM
The super speed is not cheating, but the Charge ability. Are you sure they don't use Charge? Or, the Hot Pursuit perk, which allows for faster running?
You can't use poison on a player who is not your target. Sometimes, using an ability to another player before even the system shows who your target is it is just a lucky guess.

Have you checked your system to make sure the sound issue is not due to something wrong on your end?