PDA

View Full Version : Ezio > Connor

Waterfowlmagnet
02-01-2013, 12:52 AM
I was addicted to Brotherhood but 3 is meh....

poptartz20
02-01-2013, 01:48 AM
.. I'm not sure I understand the point of this post.

Megas_Doux
02-01-2013, 02:08 AM
I prefer Connor over Ezio and Brotherhood is my least favorite AC.......

vat95
02-01-2013, 02:10 AM
Watching paint dry >>> watching grass grow

Assassin_M
02-01-2013, 02:52 AM
Okay ?

I think Brotherhood and Ezio suck......so ?

mattahleen
02-01-2013, 03:07 AM
You are permitted to like ezio more than Connor. You are not however allowed to say ezio is better than Connor. You are grounded.

Waterfowlmagnet
02-01-2013, 03:17 AM
You are permitted to like ezio more than Connor. You are not however allowed to say ezio is better than Connor. You are grounded.

dammit :(

ZeSpecter
02-01-2013, 01:46 PM
Watching paint dry >>> watching grass grow

i'd rather watch grass grow than to watch paint dry

DavisP92
02-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Ac1 > AC2 > AC3 > ACB > ACR

Erindesh
02-01-2013, 03:03 PM
AC 3 < All AC games.

itsamea-mario
02-01-2013, 03:06 PM
I'm glad to see topics that make a point then back it up with detailed explanation, with plenty of facts and referenced sources.

Waterfowlmagnet
02-01-2013, 04:49 PM
I'm glad to see topics that make a point then back it up with detailed explanation, with plenty of facts and referenced sources.

Just an opinion Sally....

Connor is weak and I hate trees

YuurHeen
02-01-2013, 05:22 PM
you do know there is a feedback topic if you want to express your opinion without any discussion.

kuled2012
02-01-2013, 05:32 PM
Pointless thread.

FrankieSatt
02-01-2013, 06:34 PM

Ezio is HEAD OVER HEELS better than Connor. Connor is the worst ancestor yet. Please try and ground me. :rolleyes:

Assassin_M
02-01-2013, 06:50 PM
Ezio is HEAD OVER HEELS better than Connor. Connor is the worst ancestor yet. Please try and ground me. :rolleyes:
Hahaahahaha Oh...Oh....Ohhhh.....ah......You`re not funny.

Th3Aw3som3On31
02-01-2013, 07:21 PM
Its a matter of opinion. Why no mention of Altair? People seem to forget AC1 and Altair alot on the forums.

Megas_Doux
02-01-2013, 08:59 PM

Connor is my favorite ancestor......

FirestarLuva
02-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Connor>Ezio for me.

Felix-Vivo
02-02-2013, 01:10 AM
Different characters, different journeys, different context and situations, different stories. I love all of them for different reasons (Connor the most, but that's a long post for another time). Let's not bury ourselves with negativity and instead be thankful that somebody somewhere made them all for us to enjoy :)

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 01:12 AM
Different characters, different journeys, different context and situations, different stories. I love all of them for different reasons (Connor the most, but that's a long post for another time). Let's not bury ourselves with negativity and instead be thankful that somebody somewhere made them all for us to enjoy :)
You`re such an Optimist.....

Felix-Vivo
02-02-2013, 01:14 AM
You`re such an Optimist.....

Well, apparently I am a very negative person in the real world. But I love AC and it's characters and don't think so much negativity should be waved around.

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 01:15 AM
Well, apparently I am a very negative person in the real world. But I love AC and it's characters and don't think so much negativity should be waved around.
You`re such a negative Optimist....

AdamPearce
02-02-2013, 01:43 AM
Well well, the unevitable useless question, who's the better, knowing that anyway they would NEVER figths one againts the other even if they where living in the same time and that they beat the *** of anyone in all the games. But still, I'll make the point on who's the best Assassin !

Fights!

Abilities:
Ezio > Master Assassin, has more than 30 years of training, perfectly use the hidden blades. Tactical warrior, strikes only in weak points to be sure to win, adapt really quiklly to any enemy, that's is best point.
Connor > Young man, uses the tomahawk and the hidden blades as weapons. He has 12 years of training, he is a brutal warrior, his objective is the bless the ennemy in anyway he can, using quick and strong strikes to unbalance his opponent to give the final strikes.

Ezio would win because he'll adapt to Connor styles and will, after a long fight, strikes Connor in a weak point in a deadly position, and so Connor will be at his mercy. But, considering that Connor beated a Master Templar after he's been hit by a connon ball, I don't if my views are okay?

Discretion:
Ezio wins, don't ask why, he is just waaaaaaaay better that Connor for infiltration. (Proof > He entered the Castel San' Angelo without beeing spotted...twice)

Tacticall war:
Ezio, whit his experience and his visionnary look of the battle, is a better tactian that Connor. Even if Connor plans to get inside the Fort was bright, Ezio's plan to eradicate the Templars was better. Another point of Ezio is that if is not manipulated by everyone. He see the real thing behind the masks. He thinks of his actions an the consequence that comes with. Unlike Connor who never listen to the clarity and prefer stay in his little wolrd. He doesn't think, he acts, that's is bigger weak point.

So, Ubisoft gives us everything to say that Ezio is a better Assassin that Connor. Not only because he became Il Mentore, but because of his abilities in fights, his discretion and his tactical thinking, Ezio defenitely own Connor. But, considering each context and story, Connor could become in a further adventure the true Assassin he seek to become.

VitaminsXYZ
02-02-2013, 01:48 AM
ohlookit'sthisthreadagain

Just gonna quote Felix_Vivo on this one.

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 02:03 AM
Well well, the unevitable useless question, who's the better, knowing that anyway they would NEVER figths one againts the other even if they where living in the same time and that they beat the *** of anyone in all the games. But still, I'll make the point on who's the best Assassin !

Fights!

Abilities:
Ezio > Master Assassin, has more than 30 years of training, perfectly use the hidden blades. Tactical warrior, strikes only in weak points to be sure to win, adapt really quiklly to any enemy, that's is best point.
Connor > Young man, uses the tomahawk and the hidden blades as weapons. He has 12 years of training, he is a brutal warrior, his objective is the bless the ennemy in anyway he can, using quick and strong strikes to unbalance his opponent to give the final strikes.

Ezio would win because he'll adapt to Connor styles and will, after a long fight, strikes Connor in a weak point in a deadly position, and so Connor will be at his mercy. But, considering that Connor beated a Master Templar after he's been hit by a connon ball, I don't if my views are okay?

Discretion:
Ezio wins, don't ask why, he is just waaaaaaaay better that Connor for infiltration. (Proof > He entered the Castel San' Angelo without beeing spotted...twice)

Tacticall war:
Ezio, whit his experience and his visionnary look of the battle, is a better tactian that Connor. Even if Connor plans to get inside the Fort was bright, Ezio's plan to eradicate the Templars was better. Another point of Ezio is that if is not manipulated by everyone. He see the real thing behind the masks. He thinks of his actions an the consequence that comes with. Unlike Connor who never listen to the clarity and prefer stay in his little wolrd. He doesn't think, he acts, that's is bigger weak point.

So, Ubisoft gives us everything to say that Ezio is a better Assassin that Connor. Not only because he became Il Mentore, but because of his abilities in fights, his discretion and his tactical thinking, Ezio defenitely own Connor. But, considering each context and story, Connor could become in a further adventure the true Assassin he seek to become.
Judge each based on the SAME AGE AND TECHNOLOGY of the games...

do not base it on combat or any other gameplay element, both should have their achievements listed no later than 28 years old (Because that`s the eldest we`v seen Connor at)

Ezio was 28 in 1487-88...
Connor was 27 in 1783

Ezio: 1476: Paola provides shelter for Ezio, Paola Tells him which weapon to use, Paola tells him how to fix weapon, Paola locates Uberto, Ezio infiltrates art Exhibition and kills Uberto. (All the while exposing himself, his family and him being an Assassin)

1477: Mario hides him, Mario takes him to Vieri, Ezio kills Vieri.

1478: Ezio locates Volpe in Firenze, Volpe tells him where to find Francisco, Ezio lets Francisco kill Guilliano, stab Lorenzo and escape before FINALLY deciding to strike and doing it OPENLY. Politziano locates Francisco, Ezio kills Francisco.

1479: Mario locates the Pazzi conspirators, Mercenaries lead Ezio to them, Ezio hunts each one. Ezio follows Jacoppo, fails to kill him, is exposed and lets the Grand Master escape.

1480: Ezio arrives in Venice, Ezio finds Thieves, Ezio becomes errand boy for thieves, Thieves make plan, Ezio kills Emmilio.

1482: Ezio eavesdrops on meeting, they all escape, Leonardo makes machine for Ezio, Ezio fails to save Doge but kills Carlo.

1486: Ezio participates in games of looting ribbons, races and fights to win a golden mask (An Assassin needs a mask to infiltrate a place OF COURSE.....yeah no) Ezio loses mask, Ezio regains mask, Ezio does not know how to kill Marco from afar......Teaodora tells him (God I felt like an Idiot during this entire sequence)

1488: Ezio saves Bartolomeo, Batolomeo makes plan to infiltrate Arsenale, Ezio kills Dante and Silvio.

Do you see anywhere during this period of Ezio`s life where he makes an entire plan alone ?? Where he locates someone alone ?? Where he destroys fleets of Royal Navy ships ?? No ? I thought so

Ezio broke the first tenant of the creed during his first Assassination, Second and thirteenth. He killed Dante (Innocent) Exposed himself AND his family, exposing the Assassins in the process (Hide in plain sight)

Connor only broke one (Never compromise the Brotherhood) and that was WAY later in his life as an Assassin. Thomas Hickey....

StUbbZ24
02-02-2013, 02:26 AM

do not base it on combat or any other gameplay element, both should have their achievements listed no later than 28 years old (Because that`s the eldest we`v seen Connor at)

Connor was 27 in 1783

Ezio: 1476: Paola provides shelter for Ezio, Paola Tells him which weapon to use, Paola tells him how to fix weapon, Paola locates Uberto, Ezio infiltrates art Exhibition and kills Uberto. (All the while exposing himself, his family and him being an Assassin)

1478: Ezio locates Volpe in Firenze, Volpe tells him where to find Francisco, Ezio lets Francisco kill Guilliano, stab Lorenzo and escape before FINALLY deciding to strike and doing it OPENLY. Politziano locates Francisco, Ezio kills Francisco.

1479: Mario locates the Pazzi conspirators, Mercenaries lead Ezio to them, Ezio hunts each one. Ezio follows Jacoppo, fails to kill him, is exposed and lets the Grand Master escape.

1480: Ezio arrives in Venice, Ezio finds Thieves, Ezio becomes errand boy for thieves, Thieves make plan, Ezio kills Emmilio.

1482: Ezio eavesdrops on meeting, they all escape, Leonardo makes machine for Ezio, Ezio fails to save Doge but kills Carlo.

1486: Ezio participates in games of looting ribbons, races and fights to win a golden mask (An Assassin needs a mask to infiltrate a place OF COURSE.....yeah no) Ezio loses mask, Ezio regains mask, Ezio does not know how to kill Marco from afar......Teaodora tells him (God I felt like an Idiot during this entire sequence)

1488: Ezio saves Bartolomeo, Batolomeo makes plan to infiltrate Arsenale, Ezio kills Dante and Silvio.

Do you see anywhere during this period of Ezio`s life where he makes an entire plan alone ?? Where he locates someone alone ?? Where he destroys fleets of Royal Navy ships ?? No ? I thought so

Ezio broke the first tenant of the creed during his first Assassination, Second and thirteenth. He killed Dante (Innocent) Exposed himself AND his family, exposing the Assassins in the process (Hide in plain sight)

Connor only broke one (Never compromise the Brotherhood) and that was WAY later in his life as an Assassin. Thomas Hickey....

This. I don't get why people insist on comparing Ezio's whole life/trilogy to Connor's one game up to his mid-20's. It's like people don't even want to give him a chance.

IronEagl3
02-02-2013, 02:28 AM

Connor was 27 in 1783

Omg....this is the best comment I have seen in the forums EVER. I'm gonna copy and paste this into word a save it just in case someone brings up that Ezio is the best of all Assassins :D

But I have to sort of admit, when I heard you say "family", i realized that all the Assassins we played as had no family, but Ezio did, for almost 60 years. It made me realize how long we have been with him...but he's still not the best ;D

AdamPearce
02-02-2013, 02:40 AM
Ezio wasn't an Assassin at this time, he was just a simple man in quest of vengence. The Assassin formed him indirectly to make of him an Assassin like his father before him. Knowing that, he couldn't break the Assassin's Creed because he didn't know it.

BUT, from the moment Ezio becomes an Assassin, he do it all alone.

1492 > On his anniversary, a thief (really can't remember the name) tells him that the ship from Chypra camed back. He tracks it, kill the guards, take his suit and follow to the Spanish, then he tries to kill him, but he gots embush by the Templars. The Assassin's head up and help him, he practicly killed Rodrigo, but the Assassin's let him escape. After that, Ezio become an Assassin, and it's the last time he got assisted in his quest.

1501 > He introduce by himself the Vatican, entered the Sixtine Chapel, and ''assassinate'' the Templar Master. he doesn't do it because he thinks it's useless and that Rodrigo will stop his plans to controls the world and admit his failure, which he actually does. So, Ezio brings back the Apple and secured it at Monterrigionni.

1501 > Ezio is attacked by Cesare, he saves all the Monterrigionni population and secure them. After what he goes on the hunt of Cesare. At Roma, Machiavelli help him to gain his strogness and explains him the situation. Ezio decides to makes an example, and fire and Borgia tower, by himself, without any help. After, he decides to rebuild the Brotherhood by forming the People. He will rebuild the Brotherhood and makes it relife. Meanwhile, he helps Bartolomeo with his plan to save Pantasilea. He saves Machiavelli by a certain death by stopping la Volpe. He saves Pietro with his own plan, based with the new Brotherhood.

For the targets:

Bankier > He ask the prostitute to give him information, he goes see Troche, help him and find the Bankier. he introduce in the party, and assassinate the Bankier, he is also the one who asked to Claudia girls to used that time to stole the money.

Micheletto > Ezio introduce his self in the Castel San' Angelo to find who got the keys. He discover that Micheletto is going to kill Pietro, he stop Micheletto and saves Pietro, taking the keys by the same way.

General de Valois > Bartolomeo himself asks Ezio to help him with the tactics because he was better. And so Ezio managed to take back the tower defense. After that, when Patasilea his captured, he thinks about the disguise and the infiltration in the french camp.

Cesare > Ezio hunts Micheletto to discover Cesare location. When he found it, he goes to it and kill Cesare, without any help.

So, he didn't break any rules, he was the one who respected them the most. He stopped La Volpe and saved the Brotherhood ! He never showed himself in public, always stayed in the crowd and the shadow. and finnally, he didn't killed any innocent, he even't spared the lifes of two criminals because he judge it was unecessary to take their life.

And I wont do the same about Revelations, because I think I enough grounded you so far.

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 02:44 AM
Ezio wasn't an Assassin at this time, he was just a simple man in quest of vengence. The Assassin formed him indirectly to make of him an Assassin like his father before him. Knowing that, he couldn't break the Assassin's Creed because he didn't know it.

BUT, from the moment Ezio becomes an Assassin, he do it all alone.

1492 > On his anniversary, a thief (really can't remember the name) tells him that the ship from Chypra camed back. He tracks it, kill the guards, take his suit and follow to the Spanish, then he tries to kill him, but he gots embush by the Templars. The Assassin's head up and help him, he practicly killed Rodrigo, but the Assassin's let him escape. After that, Ezio become an Assassin, and it's the last time he got assisted in his quest.

1501 > He introduce by himself the Vatican, entered the Sixtine Chapel, and ''assassinate'' the Templar Master. he doesn't do it because he thinks it's useless and that Rodrigo will stop his plans to controls the world and admit his failure, which he actually does. So, Ezio brings back the Apple and secured it at Monterrigionni.

1501 > Ezio is attacked by Cesare, he saves all the Monterrigionni population and secure them. After what he goes on the hunt of Cesare. At Roma, Machiavelli help him to gain his strogness and explains him the situation. Ezio decides to makes an example, and fire and Borgia tower, by himself, without any help. After, he decides to rebuild the Brotherhood by forming the People. He will rebuild the Brotherhood and makes it relife. Meanwhile, he helps Bartolomeo with his plan to save Pantasilea. He saves Machiavelli by a certain death by stopping la Volpe. He saves Pietro with his own plan, based with the new Brotherhood.

For the targets:

Bankier > He ask the prostitute to give him information, he goes see Troche, help him and find the Bankier. he introduce in the party, and assassinate the Bankier, he is also the one who asked to Claudia girls to used that time to stole the money.

Micheletto > Ezio introduce his self in the Castel San' Angelo to find who got the keys. He discover that Micheletto is going to kill Pietro, he stop Micheletto and saves Pietro, taking the keys by the same way.

General de Valois > Bartolomeo himself asks Ezio to help him with the tactics because he was better. And so Ezio managed to take back the tower defense. After that, when Patasilea his captured, he thinks about the disguise and the infiltration in the french camp.

Cesare > Ezio hunts Micheletto to discover Cesare location. When he found it, he goes to it and kill Cesare, without any help.

So, he didn't break any rules, he was the one who respected them the most. He stopped La Volpe and saved the Brotherhood ! He never showed himself in public, always stayed in the crowd and the shadow. and finnally, he didn't killed any innocent, he even't spared the lifes of two criminals because he judge it was unecessary to take their life.

And I wont do the same about Revelations, because I think I enough grounded you so far.
NO. Ezio was an Assassin. He just was not formally inducted.....He knew everything from his Uncle..You`re really comparing a 40 year old master Assassin to a 27 Year old Assassin ?? Grounded me ?? Yeah...No

Rugterwyper32
02-02-2013, 02:44 AM
You miss the point there. Yes, Ezio did that. Afterwards, that is. He was making a comparison of what Ezio did in the same amount of lifetime as we've seen of Connor thus far. Yes, Ezio did a lot afterwards, but we haven't even seen what Connor did after the end of AC3.

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 02:46 AM
You miss the point there. Yes, Ezio did that. Afterwards, that is. He was making a comparison of what Ezio did in the same amount of lifetime as we've seen of Connor thus far. Yes, Ezio did a lot afterwards, but we haven't even seen what Connor did after the end of AC3.
Exactly, Thank You

vat95
02-02-2013, 03:00 AM

lol Good to know.

Jesus, I didn't think this thread would get so many replies.

Also:

Connor was 27 in 1783

Best reply ever.

TheSpong
02-02-2013, 03:11 AM
For me, Ezio's definitely more interesting than slab-face.

AdamPearce
02-02-2013, 03:14 AM
As long as your not officially intruduce in anything, your not part of it.

And, okay, let's do the same for Connor. :)

1769 > Connor follow the orders of Juno that tells him to seek the Assassins. Then, the Clanmother tells him where to go. He arrives at Achilles homestead, Achilles, tech him ''everything'' and train him.
1770 > Achilles and Connor goes to Boston to buy some stuff. They are taken in the Boston Massacre. Connor sees his father, and want to go kill him directly, but Achilles stop him and tells him to tail and stop a man. Conor follows the orders of Achilles. He stays on the roof, showing his self to everyone, he got spotted and chase. When he finally succeed to hide, a man come see him and tell him to go see Sam Adams. Admas show him what to do and exactly where to go. He diriged him into Boston trough the ducks and tells him to go back at the Homestead.

At the Homestead, Achilles tells him to go see the Navy man, they go see him, he takes Connor with him and tells him where and what to do and finally takes him back to the Homestead where Connor got included ine the Assassin Brotherhood. Achilles gives him the name of all his targets.

1775 > His friend come see him to tell him about Johnson who wants to buy them. Connor goes see Sam Adams to know what to do. Sam tells him to destroy the tea, then, to join him in the BTP. After, Connor thinks he won, Achilles tells him to go killl Johnson, he doesn't. 6 months later his friend tells him Johnson his back, he gives him his location, Connor goes to it and kill Johnson.

1776 > Lafayette comes to see Connor to gives him the location of Pitcairn. Connor goes to hit, follow the orders of Putnam, who tells him what to do. Afeter that, he pass the battlefield and goes kill Pitcairn.

1777 > The son of an Ancient Assassin comes to see Connor and guides him to Hickey. Connor got owned by him. After, he got showed and revealed to everyone, he escape and saves Washington, as Achilles tells him.

1778 > He finds back his father. Haytham tells him exactly who capture and how to. On the Aquila Haytham tells him to aboard the ship and where was Church. He finishes him after Haytham as passed over.

1779 > Lafayette tells him whre will be Charles Lee, Connor manage a little plan to get inside, unfortunately, Haytham was waiting him. He kills him and leave.

1783 > Connor goes directly confront Lee, hood down the chin up. He runs after him in the middle of the crowd so everybody could see him. When Lee escapes, he asks the ship captain where Lee goes and follow him.

You see ? Connor is as much assisted than Ezio, the only difference, is that Ezio wasn't considerate like an Assassin, when Connor does.

PS: Sorry for the dates, I don't have them in memory.

AdamPearce
02-02-2013, 03:24 AM
And if we takes in coutn only when the character becomes an Assassin (which would be a better comparason), he does, just like I showed it, all his plans alone. And yes, he actually destroyed fleets of Royal ships...with a little boat. ;)

Anyway, Altair rapes them in the *** really hard (knowing that he hunted totally alone 9 Templars and assassinate them at the age of 25), and that, without any help. :yaoming:

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 03:34 AM
As long as your not officially intruduce in anything, your not part of it.

And, okay, let's do the same for Connor. :)

1769 > Connor follow the orders of Juno that tells him to seek the Assassins. Then, the Clanmother tells him where to go. He arrives at Achilles homestead, Achilles, tech him ''everything'' and train him.
1770 > Achilles and Connor goes to Boston to buy some stuff. They are taken in the Boston Massacre. Connor sees his father, and want to go kill him directly, but Achilles stop him and tells him to tail and stop a man. Conor follows the orders of Achilles. He stays on the roof, showing his self to everyone, he got spotted and chase. When he finally succeed to hide, a man come see him and tell him to go see Sam Adams. Admas show him what to do and exactly where to go. He diriged him into Boston trough the ducks and tells him to go back at the Homestead.

At the Homestead, Achilles tells him to go see the Navy man, they go see him, he takes Connor with him and tells him where and what to do and finally takes him back to the Homestead where Connor got included ine the Assassin Brotherhood. Achilles gives him the name of all his targets.

1775 > His friend come see him to tell him about Johnson who wants to buy them. Connor goes see Sam Adams to know what to do. Sam tells him to destroy the tea, then, to join him in the BTP. After, Connor thinks he won, Achilles tells him to go killl Johnson, he doesn't. 6 months later his friend tells him Johnson his back, he gives him his location, Connor goes to it and kill Johnson.

1776 > Lafayette comes to see Connor to gives him the location of Pitcairn. Connor goes to hit, follow the orders of Putnam, who tells him what to do. Afeter that, he pass the battlefield and goes kill Pitcairn.

1777 > The son of an Ancient Assassin comes to see Connor and guides him to Hickey. Connor got owned by him. After, he got showed and revealed to everyone, he escape and saves Washington, as Achilles tells him.

1778 > He finds back his father. Haytham tells him exactly who capture and how to. On the Aquila Haytham tells him to aboard the ship and where was Church. He finishes him after Haytham as passed over.

1779 > Lafayette tells him whre will be Charles Lee, Connor manage a little plan to get inside, unfortunately, Haytham was waiting him. He kills him and leave.

1783 > Connor goes directly confront Lee, hood down the chin up. He runs after him in the middle of the crowd so everybody could see him. When Lee escapes, he asks the ship captain where Lee goes and follow him.

You see ? Connor is as much assisted than Ezio, the only difference, is that Ezio wasn't considerate like an Assassin, when Connor does.

PS: Sorry for the dates, I don't have them in memory.
I`m sorry, but you have errors and there`s a difference between what YOU consider an Assassin and what actually happened. Ezio was an Assassin ever since he met Mario. His fight was against Templars, he knew everything about the history of the war between the 2 orders. You`re not entitled to your own facts, I`m sorry. Ezio was an Assassin, he got officially inducted in 1788. End of that..

For the errors, Connor never took orders from Putnam. Connor was actually the one who maneuvered everything. The silencing of the ships and approaching Pitcarin. He suggested destroying the ships AND went against the advice of Putnam when he decided to chance a direct a approach. Connor learned from the battle of Concord not to depend on the Patriots again and continue things on his own. Achilles is his Mentor, taking advice from HIM is not counted towards "errand boy" Everything before, though counts. His helping of the Patriots in the battles of Lexington AND Concord.

Benjamin talmadge never led Connor to Hickey, he just showed him one of his henchmen and Connor did everything else. Ezio was given Information till the very last bit of where the target currently was at the very moment till the very end of the game. It happened with Connor earlier, BUT after the Battles of Lexington and Concord it never happened again. Everything was on his own from then (Barring the escape from execution where his father was the one who helped him)

Haytham never tells Connor to board the ship. Connor does. Connor suggests pursuing Church at sea, He maneuvers all the movement and catches up to Church even though he was a couple of days ahead, to the surprise of Haytham.

Regarding Connor`s "little" plan. Connor knew where Charles was before Le Fayette told him, Pay attention to the story. This "little" plan included Finding the suitable tunnel network under the fort, shelling the fort by having French ships masked as English ones, and in the process sinking an entire fleet of Royal Navy ships without ANY back up.

The "ship captain" was not a ship captain. We do not know who he was. So that`s moot.

I never said Connor never broke any tenants....He just did not break as much as Ezio....Connor was an Errand boy and he exposed himself twice, but Ezio was ALWAYS an errand boy till the end of the game, he never planned ANYTHING on his own AND broke many tenants numerous times....

IronEagl3
02-02-2013, 03:35 AM
I wanna see what M will say to you Adam lol. But yeah I think Altair still would dominate them all.

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 03:37 AM
And if we takes in coutn only when the character becomes an Assassin (which would be a better comparason), he does, just like I showed it, all his plans alone. And yes, he actually destroyed fleets of Royal ships...with a little boat. ;)

Anyway, Altair rapes them in the *** really hard (knowing that he hunted totally alone 9 Templars and assassinate them at the age of 25), and that, without any help. :yaoming:
Ezio becomes an Assassin after meeting Mario. Your facts, you`re not entitled to. fact = Ezio was an Assassin since meeting Mario. officially inducted in 1488...Not fact = Considering him an Assassin ONLY when inducted...No....Just no....and Ezio never took down Royal fleets...Do you even know what Royal means ?? the best navy in the world. Ezio took down a few large ships....Altair is not what we`re talking about. He was the best "ASSASSIN" of the 3....Ezio managed his first plan EVER when he was 41. Connor did it when he was 22...Altair did it when he was 23.........Yeah..That`s how "Tactically" Intelligent Ezio is...

IronEagl3
02-02-2013, 03:48 AM
Ezio becomes an Assassin after meeting Mario. Your facts, you`re not entitled to. fact = Ezio was an Assassin since meeting Mario. officially inducted in 1488...Not fact = Considering him an Assassin ONLY when inducted...No....Just no....and Ezio never took down Royal fleets...Do you even know what Royal means ?? the best navy in the world. Ezio took down a few large ships....Altair is not what we`re talking about. He was the best "ASSASSIN" of the 3....Ezio managed his first plan EVER when he was 41. Connor did it when he was 22...Altair did it when he was 23.........Yeah..That`s how "Tactically" Intelligent Ezio is...

When did Ezio ever take down ships?

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 03:48 AM
When did Ezio ever take down ships?
In Brotherhood. Leonardo Mission...

vat95
02-02-2013, 03:53 AM
Everything was on his own from then (Barring the escape from execution where his father was the one who helped him)

Ok, I have to ask about this. I've seen this mentioned before, where are people getting that Haytham helped him escape the execution? From Forsaken? (I haven't read it.) Because unless I missed something, there was nothing in the game that implied that to me.....:confused:

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 03:57 AM
Another thing....Ezio couldn't beat Rodrigo on his own..he needed ALL of the Assassins to help him beat ONE man and a few guards. True, Connor needed help, but that was at an Execution....You know....Army present....GW....Commander...all that....and Ezio was BLOODY 30 years Old...Connor was 20...

And Rodrigo still escaped xD At least Connor killed Hickey:rolleyes:

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 03:59 AM
Ok, I have to ask about this. I've seen this mentioned before, where are people getting that Haytham helped him escape the execution? From Forsaken? (I haven't read it.) Because unless I missed something, there was nothing in the game that implied that to me.....:confused:
The Novel, yes...

the Assassins fail to cut the rope properly, so Haytham finishes the Job. he even defends Connor when one man was about to punch him on his way to the stage...

AdamPearce
02-02-2013, 04:00 AM
UNfortunately you're ritgh, but the thing is, AC3 was developt after AC2, and hopefully they didn't make the same mistakes that before. That's probably why the mission are bettre diricted and less assisted.

To make a real comparaison, we should take ACR, cause they are the closest game and technically, the difference are minims for the direction of the mission. And for Ezio, he didn'T figth the Templars, he figths the man who traited his family, unfortunately they was Templars, but if a random dude with no link with Templars would have being in the conspiracy (whcih actually impossible because the Conspiracy was leeded by the Templars) well, Ezio would have kill him too. That's why I don't condiser Ezio as an Assassin until he got included. He even say it himself, after Rodriguo escaped:

- I don't know anything about YOUR Prophet.

Meanning that he didn't give a f*** and that he only want to get his revenge.

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 04:04 AM
UNfortunately you're ritgh, but the thing is, AC3 was developt after AC2, and hopefully they didn't make the same mistakes that before. That's probably why the mission are bettre diricted and less assisted.

To make a real comparaison, we should take ACR, cause they are the closest game and technically, the difference are minims for the direction of the mission. And for Ezio, he didn'T figth the Templars, he figths the man who traited his family, unfortunately they was Templars, but if a random dude with no link with Templars would have being in the conspiracy (whcih actually impossible because the Conspiracy was leeded by the Templars) well, Ezio would have kill him too. That's why I don't condiser Ezio as an Assassin until he got included. He even say it himself, after Rodriguo escaped:

- I don't know anything about YOUR Prophet.

Meanning that he didn't give a f*** and that he only want to get his revenge.
What does the Prophet have to do with the Assassin Order ?? nothing. You do not HAVE to believe in the Prophet to be an Assassin ...To him that Prophet thing was someone who never showed up...

Ezio also said, "I must take on my father`s work. all of it" -Ezio...

I`m assuming that does not mean his work at the bank....

AdamPearce
02-02-2013, 04:14 AM
It has everything to do with the Assassin.

The Assassin tries to save the world from the Templars Order. The Templar knows about a powerful source of power. The Assassin tries to stop them. The Prophet is the one who can use this power. If you don't give any attention to the Prophet, you directly don't give any attention to the Assassin's objective. That's mean that you're not an Assassin.

And when does Ezio said that ? And the job of the father was to kill the mens on his list. But not for the same reason. Giovanni did it for the Assassin, Ezio did it for his father, there's a difference.

vat95
02-02-2013, 04:16 AM
The Novel, yes...

the Assassins fail to cut the rope properly, so Haytham finishes the Job. he even defends Connor when one man was about to punch him on his way to the stage...

I see. Thanks. I kind of hate that if you want to get the "full" story, you have to go outside the game and read that book.....

IronEagl3
02-02-2013, 04:18 AM
Why did Haytham save Connor? I know there was that sort of father and son love there, but didn't Haytham choose the Templars over Connor?

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 04:19 AM
It has everything to do with the Assassin.

The Assassin tries to save the world from the Templars Order. The Templar knows about a powerful source of power. The Assassin tries to stop them. The Prophet is the one who can use this power. If you don't give any attention to the Prophet, you directly don't give any attention to the Assassin's objective. That's mean that you're not an Assassin.

And when does Ezio said that ? And the job of the father was to kill the mens on his list. But not for the same reason. Giovanni did it for the Assassin, Ezio did it for his father, there's a difference.
No it does not. Even the Assassins did not know what the Prophet was...It has nothing to do with being an Assassin. Assassins fight Templars.....Nothing more...The Prophet was not an Assassin Objective....Ezio himself did not know what the Prophet was and neither did Mario...leader of the Assassins.

Ezio said that after he killed Vieri de Pazzi and returned to the Villa with Mario. Mario tells him about the Codex and how Altair, "AN ASSASSIN LIKE US", according to Mario.....Mario says it..."AN ASSASSIN LIKE US" when no one was in the room but Ezio and Mario and I did not seem to notice Ezio saying "NO I NO ASSASSIN, UNCLE" that pretty much ends this...

Ezio was an Assassin before being Inducted....END OF THAT

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 04:22 AM
Why did Haytham save Connor? I know there was that sort of father and son love there, but didn't Haytham choose the Templars over Connor?
If you read the Novel, you`ll know why. Haytham loved Connor greatly and regretted growing up as a Templar after discovering Birch`s killing of his father... (Birch is the man in the Opera you first meet) Haytham wrote the Journal so that Connor reads it and forgive him.

"I hope one day, you read it and understand. maybe even forgive me. How my life was built with lies and deception. My father never lied to me and with this Journal, I preserve this custom" -Haytham closing the story

IronEagl3
02-02-2013, 05:48 AM
If you read the Novel, you`ll know why. Haytham loved Connor greatly and regretted growing up as a Templar after discovering Birch`s killing of his father... (Birch is the man in the Opera you first meet) Haytham wrote the Journal so that Connor reads it and forgive him.

"I hope one day, you read it and understand. maybe even forgive me. How my life was built with lies and deception. My father never lied to me and with this Journal, I preserve this custom" -Haytham closing the story

So then why did he try and kill Connor in the end?

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 06:02 AM
So then why did he try and kill Connor in the end?
Because he`s a Templar. That`s what he does...That`s why he wrote "Maybe even forgive me"

Haytham resented his Templar upbringing and even mentions his envy for Connor that he grew up as an Assassin. What his father wanted while Haytham grew up a Templar. The enemy of his father. Haytham accepts all the lies and deceptions. He became corrupt, depressed and cold in the end, he even hated his Templar allies. All of them, but he cannot undo what has happened, so ends up accepting it...."No, Son...We are enemies. One of us must kill the other"

vat95
02-02-2013, 06:17 AM
When did he find out Connor was an Assassin? I don't know, I guess they didn't need to address it but knowing this information makes the prison scenes a bit off for me. Haytham doesn't even seem to acknowledge Connor at all, and there's no mention by Lee or Hickey (although I suppose Hickey might not have even known?) about him being Haytham's son. Just seems like something that would get mentioned, to me at least....

RinoTheBouncer
02-02-2013, 06:23 AM
Ezio's definitely the best.

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 06:30 AM
When did he find out Connor was an Assassin? I don't know, I guess they didn't need to address it but knowing this information makes the prison scenes a bit off for me. Haytham doesn't even seem to acknowledge Connor at all, and there's no mention by Lee or Hickey (although I suppose Hickey might not have even known?) about him being Haytham's son. Just seems like something that would get mentioned, to me at least....
It`s Connor`s story, Not Haytham`s. What Haytham knows is not of Importance. He finds out about his Son directly after the Boston Tea Party. He does not know about Connor when he sees him during the massacre, but begins to doubt when Charles mentioned his bear Teeth necklace. This actually belonged to his mother, but still Haytham does not believe it until meeting them all after the tea party when Johnson mentions the same Native boy with Adams and Revere dumping the tea. Wearing the same necklace, but this time with the Assassin Robes. That`s when Charles finally tells the story of how Washington burned Ratonhakaeton`s Village and murdered his mother and how before it, they interrogated the boy violently. Haytham pieces everything together and comes to the conclusion that this same boy is his son. Haytham berates Charles and tells him that because of what he did, Connor thinks that the Templars were the ones who burned his Village.

During the Prison scene. Haytham talks about how he has become cold that the news of Ziio`s death did not affect him as much as he would`v believed. (Past events are what contributed to this cold and harsh personality. Explaining why he was more willing to kill in later stages of the game) He mentions his pain and pride seeing his son in Jail and reflects on how he has his Mother`s eyes and how "His bottom half and nose are definitely Kenway". Haytham hides his emotions from everyone and tries to even hide it from himself. Charles proposes the plan of killing the Warden and framing Connor for Hickey`s crime AND the warden`s death.

Haytham reflects on how he was going to say "No, Charles. He`s my Son" but then goes "Do it" Haytham laments on his decision. At first he felt nothing, just empty, but during the morning of the execution, he wakes up and on impulse, his fatherly emotions overcome him and he wears a hood and storms off to the site. He makes sure no one recognizes him and there`s this small little detail that I thought was hilarious. Haytham takes the time of seeing Lee and GW together and begins to compare and reason why the Patriots chose GW over Lee. It is only when Lee begins to talk that Haytham realizes "He`s too British" xD Anyways...moving on

Haytham sees Achilles and is glad, hoping that he has a plan to free Connor. Haytham begins to cringe as the crowd throws punches and insults in equal measure. A man was about to punch Connor, but Haytham holds his arm so hard the man screams and everyone`s attention is temporarily altered on Haytham, but that passes and the Assassins partially cut Connor`s rope, but Haytham finishes the Job and swiftly escapes..

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 06:33 AM
Ezio's definitely the best.
At being the worst Assassin...

RinoTheBouncer
02-02-2013, 06:36 AM
At being the worst Assassin...

Who's better? Emo Altair? or Connor who doesn't look or feel like an Assassin?

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 06:37 AM
Who's better? Emo Altair? or Connor who doesn't look or feel like an Assassin?
Altair is the best Assassin..no questions asked

vat95
02-02-2013, 06:39 AM
I know it's Connor's story! :p Thanks for all the info though, I apparently really need to get my hands on this book, asap.

LOL @ derailing this thread. At least it made it more interesting, imo.

RinoTheBouncer
02-02-2013, 06:40 AM
Altair is the best Assassin..no questions asked

To you and his fans.

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 06:41 AM
To you and his fans.
Not really...he literally is the best ASSASSIN of all 3. not the best Protagonist. There`s no such thing....

RinoTheBouncer
02-02-2013, 06:43 AM
Not really...he literally is the best ASSASSIN of all 3. not the best Protagonist. There`s no such thing....
To me, he isn't. I prefer Ezio. Stronger, Hotter, More Fun.

vat95
02-02-2013, 06:43 AM
Connor who doesn't look

How does he not "look" like an assassin? What would you have liked him to look like? :confused:

RinoTheBouncer
02-02-2013, 06:44 AM
How does he not "look" like an assassin? What would you have liked him to look like? :confused:
I dunno how to put it words but he doesn't make you feel like Altair and Ezio could.

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 06:45 AM
To me, he isn't. I prefer Ezio. Stronger, Hotter, More Fun.
An ASSASSIN is not supposed to be Strong, Hot and fun.....He`s an Assassin, that`s not how you measure a good "ASSASSIN"

ASSASSIN...

RinoTheBouncer
02-02-2013, 06:47 AM
An ASSASSIN is not supposed to be Strong, Hot and fun.....He`s an Assassin, that`s not how you measure a good "ASSASSIN"

ASSASSIN...

Well he did his missions anyway. I guess what matters is what he does not how he does it.
There's a reason why the official encyclopedia calls him the the strongest assassin the brotherhood has ever known (or something similar).

But for me to like somebody, he/she sure has to be likable to me. I couldn't relate with Altair because he's just so not my type but I appreciate the role he did and he did affect me a lot.

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 06:50 AM
Well he did his missions anyway. I guess what matters is what he does not how he does it.
There's a reason why the official encyclopedia calls him the the strongest assassin the brotherhood has ever known (or something similar).

But for me to like somebody, he/she sure has to be likable to me. I couldn't relate with Altair because he's just so not my type but I appreciate the role he did and he did affect me a lot.
The Assassins have Tenets for a reason. If it did not matter how an Assassin did his job then the tenets would be meaningless (They already are Thanks to Ezio, but they`re there..a part of the Order)
Ezio exposed himself before he struck his target so many times, He killed Innocents on occasions AND he compromised the Brotherhood....

vat95
02-02-2013, 06:51 AM
I dunno how to put it words but he doesn't make you feel like Altair and Ezio could.

Hmmm, I've seen a lot of people say he didn't "feel" like an assassin to them but never because of how he looks. Interesting. I have seen plenty of people say that all of the assassins stick out like sore thumbs because of their outfits though.

RinoTheBouncer
02-02-2013, 06:57 AM
Hmmm, I've seen a lot of people say he didn't "feel" like an assassin to them but never because of how he looks. Interesting. I have seen plenty of people say that all of the assassins stick out like sore thumbs because of their outfits though.

That's what I mean :P don't take it too literally hehe.

The Assassins have Tenets for a reason. If it did not matter how an Assassin did his job then the tenets would be meaningless (They already are Thanks to Ezio, but they`re there..a part of the Order)
Ezio exposed himself before he struck his target so many times, He killed Innocents on occasions AND he compromised the Brotherhood....

I thought Altair's whole point at the Codex was arguing the reason whether to stick to some rules or being free. Ezio did kill innocents and so did Altair right and he also compromised the brotherhood which was the main reason for the story of AC when he was given the task to earn the trust back.

I guess Altair had Al-Mualim to teach him but Ezio didn't have any. He grew up with the world and life shaped him gradually which is why you see him so reckless and a womanizer..etc. in ACII, and toning that down a bit in AC:B and then with AC:R, he's like a totally different man.

I agree that he was driven by emotions and personal gains sometimes though which was the reason for his adventure, revenge.

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 07:04 AM
I thought Altair's whole point at the Codex was arguing the reason whether to stick to some rules or being free. Ezio did kill innocents and so did Altair right and he also compromised the brotherhood which was the main reason for the story of AC when he was given the task to earn the trust back.

I guess Altair had Al-Mualim to teach him but Ezio didn't have any. He grew up with the world and life shaped him gradually which is why you see him so reckless and a womanizer..etc. in ACII, and toning that down a bit in AC:B and then with AC:R, he's like a totally different man.

I agree that he was driven by emotions and personal gains sometimes though which was the reason for his adventure, revenge.
It`s true that Altair discussed some restrictions, but it`s not the tenets.

These are the rituals and customs he discusses " If we must sneak, we shall sneak (Referring to the fortress and spectacular display of public Assassinations). If we must use poison, we shall use poison. If our blades can be used without removing fingers, we shall not demand they be taken." but he makes not mention of the Tenets, in fact, he asserts the need to sneak and remaining secretive.

Indeed Altair broke the tenets at the start of the game, but his later actions are not to be discarded. His Assassinations are precise and swift. planning on his own, gathering info on his own and taking on the task alone using everything he gathered. THAT`S an Assassin...

You may like Ezio and have him as your favorite Protagonist, but Sociability, Humor and sex appeal are by no means a measure for an Assassin.

And what about Mario ?? He was with Ezio till he was 40. Ezio had so many people teach him and lead him. Paola, Volpe, Mario, Teodora, Antonio and Bartolomeo....Altair only had Almualim...and he was a ****

RinoTheBouncer
02-02-2013, 07:09 AM
It`s true that Altair discussed some restrictions, but it`s not the tenets.

These are the rituals and customs he discusses " If we must sneak, we shall sneak (Referring to the fortress and spectacular display of public Assassinations). If we must use poison, we shall use poison. If our blades can be used without removing fingers, we shall not demand they be taken." but he makes not mention of the Tenets, in fact, he asserts the need to sneak and remaining secretive.

Indeed Altair broke the tenets at the start of the game, but his later actions are not to be discarded. His Assassinations are precise and swift. planning on his own, gathering info on his own and taking on the task alone using everything he gathered. THAT`S an Assassin...

You may like Ezio and have him as your favorite Protagonist, but Sociability, Humor and sex appeal are by no means a measure for an Assassin.

And what about Mario ?? He was with Ezio till he was 40. Ezio had so many people teach him and lead him. Paola, Volpe, Mario, Teodora, Antonio and Bartolomeo....Altair only had Almualim...and he was a ****

I agree with you but I'm just saying that Ezio is the character I can relate to. I love such kinda hero. Someone who isn't confined by rules. I'm not supporting killing innocent people or anything but I think the games sort of justified everything for him. I'm not discarding Altair's work at all, in fact, I cried when he came back to Masyaf, it's like the return of a true hero and that moment when Maria died and she was like "Strength Altair!" I was like whoaaaaaa I'm having tears as I'm writing those lines... I swear.

No, sex appeal isn't a measure of an assassin at all but it raises my bisexuality meter :P

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 07:13 AM
I agree with you but I'm just saying that Ezio is the character I can relate to. I love such kinda hero. Someone who isn't confined by rules. I'm not supporting killing innocent people or anything but I think the games sort of justified everything for him. I'm not discarding Altair's work at all, in fact, I cried when he came back to Masyaf, it's like the return of a true hero and that moment when Maria died and she was like "Strength Altair!" I was like whoaaaaaa I'm having tears as I'm writing those lines... I swear.

No, sex appeal isn't a measure of an assassin at all but it raises my bisexuality meter :P
I completely understand how he`s more relate-able yes, and quite ironically, I did not fringe when I saw Maria die in Altair`s arms xD

Much as I would`v liked to be....you know....devastated...I WANTED to be sad, but from the crappy accent to Darim`s frustrating coldness, It was sealed for me that moment was crap xD

"Where`s mother ? :|"
"SHE`S GONE DARIM !! I`M SORRY"
"what ? how ? :|"

And I didn't know you had a Bisexuality meter xD :p

Makes more sense

RinoTheBouncer
02-02-2013, 07:17 AM
I completely understand how he`s more relate-able yes, and quite ironically, I did not fringe when I saw Maria die in Altair`s arms xD

Much as I would`v liked to be....you know....devastated...I WANTED to be sad, but from the crappy accent to Darim`s frustrating coldness, It was sealed for me that moment was crap xD

"Where`s mother ? :|"
"SHE`S GONE DARIM !! I`M SORRY"
"what ? how ? :|"

And I didn't know you had a Bisexuality meter xD :p

Makes more sense

True! I guess despite me being so affected by that moment, it could've been stronger though the sentence of "Everything that's good about me began with you, father" was just WOW. I don't understand why the voice actor of Altair was changed though... the first was pretty ok even though it sounded more American and less Middle Eastern (but we do speak in American accent, don't we? :P) Anyway, it didn't make sense with that time period but it was good enough.

That moment of "She's gone Darim" was also weak.

Yeah, I do hehe ;) reaches it's peak with Ezio ;P

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 07:21 AM
True! I guess despite me being so affected by that moment, it could've been stronger though the sentence of "Everything that's good about me began with you, father" was just WOW. I don't understand why the voice actor of Altair was changed though... the first was pretty ok even though it sounded more American and less Middle Eastern (but we do speak in American accent, don't we? :P) Anyway, it didn't make sense with that time period but it was good enough.

That moment of "She's gone Darim" was also weak.

Yeah, I do hehe ;) reaches it's peak with Ezio ;P
Phillip Shahbaz (Altair`s initial VA) Actually said that he was going to do a Middle eastern accent and was happy that Ubisoft was presenting a different image of Middle Easterners (Not exactly the image i`d like xD They`re still terrorists....only Medieval :p) They told him to deliberately speak with an American accent. His perfect pronunciation of Arabic words was more than enough for me...Regardless of the accent. I felt more like a Syrian with an American Accent than I did with a crappy mideast accent to be honest....

RinoTheBouncer
02-02-2013, 07:27 AM
Phillip Shahbaz (Altair`s initial VA) Actually said that he was going to do a Middle eastern accent and was happy that Ubisoft was presenting a different image of Middle Easterners (Not exactly the image i`d like xD They`re still terrorists....only Medieval :p) They told him to deliberately speak with an American accent. His perfect pronunciation of Arabic words was more than enough for me...Regardless of the accent. I felt more like a Syrian with an American Accent than I did with a crappy mideast accent to be honest....

Exaaaaaaactly!
I mean I hate it when movies about terrorism or featuring arabs always have this crappy accent and the insertion of "Allahu Akbar" in the sentence even when it's most unrelated (e.g. American Pie II when the guy wants to have phone sex with his girl friend and the line hooks up with a Lebanese/Jordanian person and he's like habibi good good, allahu akbar" I mean like seriously? we don't do such crap LOL. I'm a religious person myself but I just don't do this hehe..

As you said, his accent was more than sufficient for me too

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 07:30 AM
Exaaaaaaactly!
I mean I hate it when movies about terrorism or featuring arabs always have this crappy accent and the insertion of "Allahu Akbar" in the sentence even when it's most unrelated (e.g. American Pie II when the guy wants to have phone sex with his girl friend and the line hooks up with a Lebanese/Jordanian person and he's like habibi good good, allahu akbar" I mean like seriously? we don't do such crap LOL. I'm a religious person myself but I just don't do this hehe..

As you said, his accent was more than sufficient for me too
Stereotypes, mate.....

Everyone, but the white man was a victim of those. Jews, Africans, Arabs, Indians, Indigenous people of America, Mexicans and Asians.....

It`s Ignorant really. The Media shows the people what it wants them to see, luckily we`re trying to change that:p

and hopefully we do.

Cas Anvar had a few great moments in ACR, but Phillip was ALWAYS awesome to listen to..

AdamPearce
02-02-2013, 07:34 AM
The dead of Christina > The dead of Maria > The dead of Tio.

I wasn't sad when Tio died, I wanted to, but I just couldn't. But I'm sure if she had spoken in English and not in Kanienkeha: ka, I'll had cried, but like this, I just can't. And the dead of Maria sucks, in the novel, it is much epic and intense. So disapointed that Ubisoft didn't make complete sequence with Altair, that could have been so much better that the side quest of Ezio qith the Ottoman ****...

RinoTheBouncer
02-02-2013, 07:34 AM
Stereotypes, mate.....

Everyone, but the white man was a victim of those. Jews, Africans, Arabs, Indians, Indigenous people of America, Mexicans and Asians.....

It`s Ignorant really. The Media shows the people what it wants them to see, luckily we`re trying to change that:p

and hopefully we do.

Cas Anvar had a few great moments in ACR, but Phillip was ALWAYS awesome to listen to..

I agree a lot about that. I read that reply about Islam and Sharia you made that day and it was so true. I hate it when people use those stereotypes like Arab = Muslim, Muslim = Terrorist, Muslim = Repressing Women's Rights, Arab = Closed Minded Homophobe... non of this is true, maybe that was true some decades ago and I believe it was the same in the US and Europe and it still is there as well as here.

I think we're gradually changing that because that day there was a program on BBC arguing that Islam represses women's rights saying "If it dose, then why thousands of British and American women join Islam every year?" and I agree with that. Our religion and history both told stories of so many remarkable women.

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 07:37 AM
The dead of Christina > The dead of Maria > The dead of Tio.

I wasn't sad when Tio died, I wanted to, but I just couldn't. But I'm sure if she had spoken in English and not in Kanienkeha: ka, I'll had cried, but like this, I just can't. And the dead of Maria sucks, in the novel, it is much epic and intense. So disapointed that Ubisoft didn't make complete sequence with Altair, that could have been so much better that the side quest of Ezio qith the Ottoman ****...
For me it`s:

Zio`s Death > Maria`s death > Cristina`s death.

I can relate better to a Mother`s death. I almost cried.

Maria was crap, but generally better than Cristina to me for ONE reason...

Ezio was all around Italy screwing whatever moved...and really Ezio ?? You`re sad ?? Alright I`ll buy it......8 months later and he`s in bed with Caterina....WTF EZIO ?????

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 07:41 AM
I agree a lot about that. I read that reply about Islam and Sharia you made that day and it was so true. I hate it when people use those stereotypes like Arab = Muslim, Muslim = Terrorist, Muslim = Repressing Women's Rights, Arab = Closed Minded Homophobe... non of this is true, maybe that was true some decades ago and I believe it was the same in the US and Europe and it still is there as well as here.

I think we're gradually changing that because that day there was a program on BBC arguing that Islam represses women's rights saying "If it dose, then why thousands of British and American women join Islam every year?" and I agree with that. Our religion and history both told stories of so many remarkable women.

The West tends to forget its notorious history of Intolerance, racism and oppression. (Hell most of the Arab Christians were against the Crusades xD)

some of their modern laws are actually influenced by Sharia. They have so many misconceptions it`s stupid. they`d take the word of a Non-Muslim "Islamic" expert who doesn't know any better....

Women have half the Testimony of Men ?? Pfffffff. tell me again how "No we do not take the words out of context from the Quran"

and we`re so off-topic it`s ridiculous :|

RinoTheBouncer
02-02-2013, 07:44 AM
The West tends to forget its notorious history of Intolerance, racism and oppression. (Hell most of the Arab Christians were against the Crusades xD)

some of their modern laws are actually influenced by Sharia. They have so many misconceptions it`s stupid. they`d take the word of a Non-Muslim "Islamic" expert who doesn't know any better....

Women have half the Testimony of Men ?? Pfffffff. tell me again how "No we do not take the words out of context from the Quran"

and we`re so off-topic it`s ridiculous :|

True. It's like the history of the west has always been full of love and acceptance, of course, starting from The Nazis and Burn The Witch, ending up with today's problems like bullying and homophobia and the list goes on.

It's true that a lot of laws are inspired by Sharia. One person (I don't remember who) was from the west and he came to live in Arab lands and he said "In the West, I saw Islam but not Muslims".

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 07:49 AM
True. It's like the history of the west has always been full of love and acceptance, of course, starting from The Nazis and Burn The Witch, ending up with today's problems like bullying and homophobia and the list goes on.

It's true that a lot of laws are inspired by Sharia. One person (I don't remember who) was from the west and he came to live in Arab lands and he said "In the West, I saw Islam but not Muslims".
It was Mohammed Abdou :D

He was an Egyptian Jurist and Scholar from Al Azhar. That saying goes "I went to the West and saw Islam, but no Muslims; I got back to the East and saw Muslims, but not Islam."

If the misinterpretations about Islam were true, he would`v said "In the west, I saw a bunch of Infidels eating pork. KILL THEM ALL"

RinoTheBouncer
02-02-2013, 11:17 AM
It was Mohammed Abdou :D

He was an Egyptian Jurist and Scholar from Al Azhar. That saying goes "I went to the West and saw Islam, but no Muslims; I got back to the East and saw Muslims, but not Islam."

If the misinterpretations about Islam were true, he would`v said "In the west, I saw a bunch of Infidels eating pork. KILL THEM ALL"

EXACTLY! that's the saying and perfectly said, my friend.

Kirokill
02-02-2013, 06:35 PM
Watching grass while it's growing is fun. Watching paint dry is.... stupid with it stinky smell (my opinion)

telcontar7
02-02-2013, 08:32 PM
For me it`s:

Zio`s Death > Maria`s death > Cristina`s death.

I can relate better to a Mother`s death. I almost cried.

Maria was crap, but generally better than Cristina to me for ONE reason...

Ezio was all around Italy screwing whatever moved...and really Ezio ?? You`re sad ?? Alright I`ll buy it......8 months later and he`s in bed with Caterina....WTF EZIO ?????

Ummm, she was married to another man. So, he couldn't be with her. That doesn't mean he had to be celibate for the rest of his life.
And I'm not sure how that invalidates his love for her.

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Ummm, she was married to another man. So, he couldn't be with her. That doesn't mean he had to be celibate for the rest of his life.
And I'm not sure how that invalidates his love for her.
That didn't stop him from lying to her, posing as her husband and kissing her....

For god`s sake, he was flirting with Paula, slept with other women BEFORE his father and brothers died.....I didn't say he had to be celibate for the rest of his life, just make me feel that she meant something to him. Before the Revenge, he was hoeing, during the revenge he was flirting with Paula, 8 months after she dies, He`s in bed with Caterina Sforza....

HE`S NOT HELPING xD..Maybe he loved her....sure...Nothing good I can do with what he hides...it`s what I SEE....Connor was depressed his entire life..smiling rarely...That had a greater impact on me which was the result of his mother`s death....Altair put himself into a 20 year exile, he became depressed for the death of his wife....He made Maria`s death, although horribly done, matter to me...

lothario-da-be
02-02-2013, 08:43 PM
That didn't stop him from lying to her, posing as her husband and kissing her....

For god`s sake, he was flirting with Paula, slept with other women BEFORE his father and brothers died.....I didn't say he had to be celibate for the rest of his life, just make me feel that she meant something to him. Before the Revenge, he was hoeing, during the revenge he was flirting with Paula, 8 months after she dies, He`s in bed with Caterina Sforza....

HE`S NOT HELPING xD..Maybe he loved her....sure...Nothing good I can do with what he hides...it`s what I SEE....Connor was depressed his entire life..smiling rarely...That had a greater impact on me which was the result of his mother`s death....Altair put himself into a 20 year exile, he became depressed for the death of his wife....He made Maria`s death, although horribly done, matter to me...
LOL nice post

telcontar7
02-02-2013, 08:59 PM

Yes, and?

For god`s sake, he was flirting with Paula,
Yes, he sorta flirted, he's just that kind of a person.

Everyone copes with grieve differently. Also, Altair's case is not even comparable, he actually married her, had kids and they lived as a family. While Christina was a person that Ezio loved, but couldn't be with. He lost her long before she actually died.

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 09:01 PM
Yes, and?

Yes, he sorta flirted, he's just that kind of a person.

Everyone copes with grieve differently. Also, Altair's case is not even comparable, he actually married her, had kids and they lived as a family. While Christina was a person that Ezio loved, but couldn't be with. He lost her long before she actually died.
and when he slept with other women before the hanging ?? he was dealing with grief as well ??

telcontar7
02-02-2013, 09:07 PM
and when he slept with other women before the hanging ?? he was dealing with grief as well ??

He did? When?

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 09:20 PM
He did? When?
Ezio: "It`s not necessary ! Besides, I`v no Money for this doctor of yours"

Federico: "Wasted it on Women and Wine Eh ?"

Ezio: "I`d hardly call it wasted"

telcontar7
02-02-2013, 09:24 PM
Ezio: "It`s not necessary ! Besides, I`v no Money for this doctor of yours"

Federico: "Wasted it on Women and Wine Eh ?"

Ezio: "I`d hardly call it wasted"

That doesn't necessarily mean that he slept with someone else when he was having an affair with Christina.

And since this is a joke, it doesn't prove anything at all. He could be a virgin and still joke like that.

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 09:34 PM
That doesn't necessarily mean that he slept with someone else when he was having an affair with Christina.

And since this is a joke, it doesn't prove anything at all. He could be a virgin and still joke like that.
The conversation finishes when you`re biased and discard things that do not agree with your views..

Kthxbye

VitaminsXYZ
02-02-2013, 09:34 PM

Right, but knowing Ezio, he most likely wasn't joking. lol

In any case, this is how he is - Playboy Assassin. I thought of it as just one his quirks, and really don't hold it against him for that. And even after the hanging, just because he's grieving doesn't mean he has to stop doing, well, whatever makes him feel better. XD

But I guess this is why I relate to Connor a bit more, because the way he deals with grief is similar to how I would react. Not to mention our love lives are non-existent at this point.

Assassin_M
02-02-2013, 09:41 PM
Right, but knowing Ezio, he most likely wasn't joking. lol

In any case, this is how he is - Playboy Assassin. I thought of it as just one his quirks, and really don't hold it against him for that. And even after the hanging, just because he's grieving doesn't mean he has to stop doing, well, whatever makes him feel better. XD

But I guess this is why I relate to Connor a bit more, because the way he deals with grief is similar to how I would react. Not to mention our love lives are non-existent at this point.
I didn't hold anything against him. I thought yeah fine, he likes Women, but then Brotherhood came and we discover there was this special woman. I piece things together and it just doesn't make sense to me....I didn't like it. That`s why I don't like Ezio....

telcontar7
02-02-2013, 09:55 PM
And even after the hanging, just because he's grieving doesn't mean he has to stop doing, well, whatever makes him feel better. XD

Yeah, that part doesn't make sense to me either.
I mean why would he become celibate because his father and brothers died?

JCearlyyears
02-02-2013, 09:56 PM
Altair> Ezio

VitaminsXYZ
02-02-2013, 10:08 PM
I didn't hold anything against him. I thought yeah fine, he likes Women, but then Brotherhood came and we discover there was this special woman. I piece things together and it just doesn't make sense to me....I didn't like it. That`s why I don't like Ezio....

Which is completely fine. =] I guess it works the same way with how some people don't like Connor for how he acts/does things.

I can't deny that out of all the assassins, Ezio has the most charm and charisma. That doesn't make him better though, just different. I still like Connor and Altair all the same. And if all future assassins need to have Ezio's personality in order to be considered "interesting," then it would actually do the complete opposite.

Also, this thread should really just be called "ITT Opinions."

Free_Hidings
02-02-2013, 11:38 PM
Altair was great because of how serious / focused / lethal he was

Ezio was possibly the most relatable and entertaining, just generally a badass / cool dude

Connor is again more serious and focused, not to the extent of Altair though but more driven and passionate.

It's hard to chose a favourite. I'm inclined to say Ezio because he is more typically "entertaining" but the other two are awesome. As for who would be best in a fight, my money is on Connor (Bigger, stronger, more powerful, native so used to living rough(er) and skilled with weaponry from hunting) Connor is basically a born warrior with more impressive physical attributes.

Then Altair, for he has lived his entire life as an assassin and is the most focused / concentrated, and probably most skilled.

Ezio comes last because he was raised in a wealthy family, lived comfortably, and only started "fighting" at a later age.

It's annoying when people take gameplay changes into account when comparing characters (Connor can dual wield so he is better) (Altair couldn't move while using eagle vision so he is worse at fighting than Ezio) etc etc

Megas_Doux
02-03-2013, 12:47 AM
I really concur with you hidings!

And that is exactly why I love this franchise! Different countries, time periods and characters!!! Some -most apparently- have Ezio as their favorite, others go with Altair or Connor. However I do have to admit that Ezio´s fanboys annoy me a little bit!

Assassin_M
02-03-2013, 12:49 AM
Yeah, that part doesn't make sense to me either.
I mean why would he become celibate because his father and brothers died?
I never said he should become celibate and even if I did, that`d just be my personal preference. Some people relate better to celibacy....

LostsoulpdX
02-03-2013, 01:12 AM
ac 3 < all ac games.

qft