PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know if youll need a different file for the DLC?

OmegaRomik
01-31-2013, 08:50 PM
Im just wondering so i can stock up on money or if i should leave my singleplayer game alone.

DavidPage
01-31-2013, 08:54 PM
Probably a different file. It's an alternate universe and everything including Ratonhnhake ton's abilities, the outfits, the alive characters, the guards (not redcoats or militias but Washington's guard) and the world itself is different. Either that or for the alternate universe to load you must go to a certain place in the normal game and load it manually.

OmegaRomik
01-31-2013, 08:59 PM
Probably a different file. It's an alternate universe and everything including Ratonhnhake ton's abilities, the outfits, the alive characters, the guards (not redcoats or militias but Washington's guard) and the world itself is different. Either that or for the alternate universe to load you must go to a certain place in the normal game and load it manually.

It all sounds soooo goood lol. yeah like RDR UN required a different file because of the different world.

DavidPage
01-31-2013, 10:03 PM
It all sounds soooo goood lol. yeah like RDR UN required a different file because of the different world.

Did it? I mean I bought the standalone disk so it has to be a different file, but as dlc did it need a different one?

OmegaRomik
02-03-2013, 04:36 AM
Did it? I mean I bought the standalone disk so it has to be a different file, but as dlc did it need a different one?

Yes. You didnt have to complete the original story to play RDR UN to play the DLC, thats why im wondering if its the same case for this one maybe.

mwkcope
02-03-2013, 07:05 AM

Man, how awesome would it be if we got to free roam in the new map?

I'm kinda curious about what city King Washington's gonna be in. Probably New York, though.