PDA

View Full Version : STRIKE NOWW WHILE GTA is wounded...

iLL271
01-31-2013, 07:40 PM
GTA5 was delayed to September today, this is the perfect time to hitt people with some info or another gameplay vid. im not sure how far along Ubi is with this games production but we I PERSONALLY NEED A GAME I CAN DIG INTO THIS SUMMER, PLEASE WATCH DOGS, SAVE US!!!!

JBanton
01-31-2013, 08:56 PM
They have seven and a half months to put promotional content out before GTA V releases, there's no need for them to rush.

17.09.2013 is the release date for the U.S. for GTA V

Soulid_Snake
01-31-2013, 10:48 PM
@OP: True, but most if not all eyes are on GTAV, it's pointless to release before GTA as it's a proven and critically acclaimed franchise. WatchDogs has unique selling points, and looks amazing! But the level of attention that GTAV has already accumulated can out muscle anything, it's got the potential to be one of the greatest games ever made. Because a new AC isn't certain for this year, I'm pretty sure, Ubi Montreal were gonna release WatchDogs in its timeframe. Now that GTAV has been delayed it will be too close to its release, I bet WD will be delayed to next year.

iLL271
01-31-2013, 11:22 PM
i can pretty much tell you that if Watch Dogs comes out anywhere near GTA5, there is a STRONG CHANCE i will buy it....and with Rockstars inconsistancy, theres Many people right now who would as well just to have a decent freeroam to play. this is whats at stake here: the freeroam Crown for consoles.....and Watch Dogs just offers things GTA5 will not offer. if this game came out around May or June, it would sell VERY well in GTA's place.

if it came out WITH gta at the same time, ofcourse GTA will probably outsell it based on hype alone.....but believe me when i tell you, some people WILL be dissapointed with GTA5 and look to Watch Dogs for a fix.....hell, some will even buy both and play both at the same time.

Dymez_510
02-02-2013, 04:19 AM
Let me say, I'm getting both Grand Theft Auto V and Watch_Dogs; but let me also say, if Dogs released anywhere near GTA V, Dogs will get swallowed. No doubt about it. It has already won every single video game sites' award for "Most Anticipated Game of the Year." All of the information that's been released by Rockstar assures the world that it will be a spectacular game, hands down. With that said, a Summer release for Dogs, I believe, will be the best thing for them if they plan on releasing this generation. If not, I think it'd be best for them to aim for PS4/720 consoles instead. But I'm not one to tell a developer and publisher what to do with their game -- that's just my opinion.

However, I wish Ubi would be a little bit more active. Just for the sake of the consumer. So many times there's been some amazing looking game debuting at E3, that looks too good to be true. Then you don't hear a single thing about it for 2 years, come to find out it's been cancelled. It hasn't been that long, and Ubi has said little about Dogs, but I can't help but think about Eight Days all over again.

Tyrone1985
02-04-2013, 04:00 AM
Im buying both...doesn't matter if they come out on the same day