PDA

View Full Version : AC3 PC Multiplayer Limited Mode

Nilanjan1991
01-31-2013, 09:37 AM
Ok So I bought AC3 yesterday and the thing is My Mutliplayer Mode can't access Ubisoft Server... It always says Unable to connect to server.. So I always end up in Limited mode... I have tried allowing the ports according to This link (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17490)... but still no use... nd one more problem is dat I can't redeem any AC3 reward in Uplay.. it says Uplay rewards are not available at this moment! What's happening?????

YazX_
01-31-2013, 03:43 PM
check your firewall, it seems your firewall is blocking game and uplay "exe" files to reach the internet. so disable it and try, if you were able to connect, enable it and add game and uplay exes to the exception list in the firewall so they can connect.

Nilanjan1991
01-31-2013, 04:25 PM
check your firewall, it seems your firewall is blocking game and uplay "exe" files to reach the internet. so disable it and try, if you were able to connect, enable it and add game and uplay exes to the exception list in the firewall so they can connect.

I just checked that now that you said it... But it's no use...
I tried turning off both avg & windows firewall... din't work...
then disabled avg protection completely... even then nothing worked as expected !!

YazX_
01-31-2013, 05:35 PM
are you connecting through wireless router?

if you can disconnect the router and connect directly to the modem, would that work?

YazX_
01-31-2013, 05:36 PM

if you can disconnect the router and connect directly to the modem, would that work?

And is Uplay offline or online when you launch the game?

Nilanjan1991
02-01-2013, 04:31 AM

And is Uplay offline or online when you launch the game?

No I am not using any router... It's directly connected to a modem... The connection is pretty fast as well so the connection shouldn't be the problem either! Donno what's happening!

& Uplay is always online! I am trying two things over & over that is Clicking on redeem option of the uplay rewards & accessing the multiplayer online! But not working!

Nilanjan1991
02-01-2013, 04:32 AM
Am I the only one with this problem here??

Ferrith
02-01-2013, 05:16 AM
No, it's not just you. It happens to a lot of us, but usually, after an hour or so, it goes away.

YazX_
02-01-2013, 02:26 PM
he cannot get online at all, its not servers issues as all of us can get online most of the time, i still think its firewall, go to your modem options and disable firewall from there. if that didnt work, then contact your ISP and see if they are blocking the ports on your connection because some ISPs block all ports and just enable known ones like for customer protection, so check that.

Mr_Shade
02-01-2013, 02:35 PM
he cannot get online at all, its not servers issues as all of us can get online most of the time, i still think its firewall, go to your modem options and disable firewall from there. if that didnt work, then contact your ISP and see if they are blocking the ports on your connection because some ISPs block all ports and just enable known ones like for customer protection, so check that.
indeed something is blocking it..

If your ISP is unable to help, then please contact Ubisoft support :

www.support.ubi.com

The first contact maybe a simple FAQ - or they may suggest you open ports etc - this is a automated reply - so please do respond to it, should it not help - a person will then look at your issue.

bibi.t
03-05-2013, 08:38 AM
Try to disable Internet Connection Sharing (ICS), I found this solution of the Far Cry 3 forums and it works for me.