PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Qx

jtburnett
01-30-2013, 11:55 PM
How do you know the status of an optional Objective that's in the particular act, or scene you're in? What/Where is an: (1) uncompleted objective, (2) a completed objective, and (3) a failed objective? Is there some kind of an icon? If so, what will it appear as in the 3 examples? Do I have to wait till the main objective is over & it synchronizes to find out I missed something?

Thanx!

YazX_
01-31-2013, 12:40 AM
Press ESC while in game, scroll left to DNA icon, and you can see all sequences and missions inside them and how much sync level you got.

For other challenges and optional missions, Press TAB while in game, scroll down to log book to see your progress in those as well.

No you dont have to wait, while in main mission, at the top right, it will show you if you failed or succeeded any/all objective(s) WHEN you do the required action, to view the objectives you need to do or your actions progress in main mission(s), press TAB and they will show up at the right.

jtburnett
01-31-2013, 02:50 AM
Yes. If I go to the DNA Tracker, there is a circle that seems to be filled in. If I press tab, there is a circle that seems to be filled in. Soooo....again, what does that circle look like if you've failed a mission?? What does that circle look like if you still need to do the optional mission?

YazX_
01-31-2013, 03:34 PM
Yes. If I go to the DNA Tracker, there is a circle that seems to be filled in. If I press tab, there is a circle that seems to be filled in. Soooo....again, what does that circle look like if you've failed a mission?? What does that circle look like if you still need to do the optional mission?

Circle fully filled = 100% synced and all challenges are completed whether main or optional.

Circle partially filled = not all missions/challenges are 100% sync/completed OR you just didnt play all missions within the sequence, as an example you are in seq 8 playing the 2nd mission and got the 1st one 100% synced, you will see a partially filled circle and the filling will increase as you progress in that sequence and get 100% sync or complete all challenges in optional ones. sometimes you cant progress in optional missions because you need to reach a specific sequence for some kind of things to be unlocked (i don't actually remember). so what i did is doing all optional missions in sequence 11 as everything is unlocked.

Circle not filled = you didnt play it at all or had 0% sync for all missions played within that sequence or no challenges are done within optional missions.

if you are referring to pressing Tab as logbook, you just scroll down for the categories and read what you need to do to complete the challenges and optional missions, once all of them are completed within a category, that category will disappear until you complete everything, the whole logbook will disappear as there is no other challenges and optional missions to do.