PDA

View Full Version : Boston south request delivery issue

matt75012
01-30-2013, 09:32 PM
Hi everyone i had an issue with the ufo glitch that couldn't be resolved so i decided to restart a new game and finish it again to clear 100% synchro but i m blocked again with another bug/glitch? i did everything but with the boston south request delivery i can't finish it , i have all the times they are noted, but i can deliver them even if i go to the place where the man is waiting for my items... i see him i have the items but i can t deliver so it s a bit frustrating...and i won't restart the game with a third game at 99.96% does somebody has a solution i m tired of this game really...i want to finish it... thank you for your answer and sorry if my english is bad...

montagemik
01-31-2013, 08:34 AM
Which ITEMS do you have to Deliver ?
& how many of each ??

matt75012
01-31-2013, 09:39 AM
So to resume i need (sorry if the words are not the good one in english i try to find it):
Raccoon Pelt x5
Deer Pelt x5
Beaver Pelt x5
Buttons x2
Fox Pelt x3

i have all of this i know where the guy is in boston but i can deliver these items to him, but last night playing i found that if i sell the buttons i pass from 2 buttons to 0 button again...but if i sell the pelt it doesn t change.... so do you have an explication maybe?

montagemik
01-31-2013, 11:21 AM
Have you tried selling ALL your pelts - Every single pelt you own ?? collect them again .

Before starting your second game - Did you delete GAME DATA & Re-install it with the 1.03 update first ?

matt75012
01-31-2013, 11:28 AM
yes i did it.....so do you have an other idea i m thinking about everything i could do but nothing worls... i only need to finish this deliver to get 100% synchro only one thank from the guy to do it...just so frustrating...

matt75012
02-01-2013, 10:21 AM
(sorry for the double post..) so should i burn this game, throw it through the window, or just give up the idea of geting 100% synchro?

montagemik
02-01-2013, 01:43 PM
(sorry for the double post..) so should i burn this game, throw it through the window, or just give up the idea of geting 100% synchro?

IF you re-installed the game before starting the 2nd gamesave & it's still failing ., All i can suggest is ............

SELL EVERY PELT YOU OWN
SELL THE BUTTONS

Craft the buttons again & Hunt & collect All the Perfect pelts needed Again Only after accepting the delivery mission again -
Then keep fast travelling to different locations in Boston & keep trying to deliver them to the guy .

It's possible it just glitched if you had all items before starting the request - start mission first , then go collect what's needed 2nd . Fast travelling & re-checking with the citizen a few times may JIG him back to receiving the items properly .

( Also - The Valley Forge delivery often glitches & resets itself = Worth checking him again too. ) That's all i got , Good luck .

matt75012
02-01-2013, 07:36 PM
I have already tried to sell everything and find it again i ve also tried to craft the buttons first and in second ... Doesn t work ... So i need to try the fast travelling spam to make the message to deliver appear or even the guy in Boston That s what you said (just to do the thing right and not misunderstand ) ??? By the way thank you for taking Time for my issue and helping me ;)

Kiove
02-13-2013, 12:07 PM
Same here.
Has anybody fixed it????