PDA

View Full Version : New controls

Asthris
01-30-2013, 04:40 AM
IF ITS NOT BROKE DON'T TRY TO FIX IT. So far this series has been one of the best I have ever played (Counting final fantasy) and then you guys had to go and screw the controls up to the point the game is almost unplayable. whatever noob told you that screwing the mechanics of the game up this bad was a god idea should be drawn and quartered and if he lived through that be banished from video games for LIFE!!, I ever see his name on another of your games ill pass it up. Just dispicable. not even sure ill finish this game and I am only a few minutes into it.

Assassin_M
01-30-2013, 05:00 AM
You remind me of the little boy who got coal for Christmas.....i.e crybaby.

Calm down....LEARN.....It`s not Un-learnable...Just accustom yourself to the new controls....

Asthris
01-30-2013, 08:46 AM
yes yes, might have been a little more harsh than was warranted, but I am still loathing the new control schemes, even if I change it in options the game just feels wrong. SAD!! :(

Assassin_M
01-30-2013, 09:35 AM
yes yes, might have been a little more harsh than was warranted, but I am still loathing the new control schemes, even if I change it in options the game just feels wrong. SAD!! :(
It should not feel wrong. Controls should not make a game feel wrong. You`re only a few minutes in, man come on xD

All that`s happened are just a few minor changes. one of them is actually more convenient...So just take your time and relax...

MT4K
01-30-2013, 10:34 AM
"f it ain't broke, Don't fix it" Such flawed logic. You essentially want the exact same game every single time that doesn't try to change or improve? Nice.... You just killed gaming....

Shaun: Change is life. When things become static, it means they're dead.

Not much has changed really overall. Yes combat is different, But traversing and free running is like 90% the same as in past games.