PDA

View Full Version : My Problems with this game

SK1LLED4SS4SS1N
01-29-2013, 09:21 PM
Ok, first of all, I can't pet pigs. I know that you can feed them when you press B but actually it says "Pet Animal" so why do you tell me that I can pet the pig but not actually pet the pig but I can feed it. So what the hell! Also, I can pet sheep on the face but I can't pet the PIG!

Secondly, I know that bears are very aggressive creatures however, why can't I sneak up behind it and at least slap it or pet it on the side with out it knowing. I mean come on!

Thirdly, I saw a butterfly in the game. Now, I ask you why can't we chase them! We can capture them and put them in tiny glass jars so that we can go around and show people like George Washington our butterfly collection.

Fourthly, why can't I collect pine cones because pine cones can be used to burn or used as art or something and maybe make sculptures.

Fifthly, why can't I pick up pebbles and throw them at animals so they chase me.

Sixth, I saw 5 squirrels today and I was wondering, why can't I kill squirrels! You could let me get my tomahawk out and chop off it's head and so let me sell squirrel skins.

pacmanate
01-29-2013, 09:25 PM
1st - I don't know, too much effort to change text
2nd - No idea, have been wondering myself
3rd - Cause that is weird
4th - Because we don't need to make sculptures
5th - That is animal cruelty
6th - NO IDEA. I want to kill a squirrel

UrDeviant1
01-29-2013, 09:51 PM
I think all these things were meant to be In the game, but they had a canoeing accident ;). Not everything can make it in to the final game. "then why mention these things knowing full well there's a possibility (or just knowing full well) that they wont make it in to the game", I hear you say. Well, f'd If I know :/

SK1LLED4SS4SS1N
01-29-2013, 10:13 PM
1st - I don't know, too much effort to change text
2nd - No idea, have been wondering myself
3rd - Cause that is weird
4th - Because we don't need to make sculptures
5th - That is animal cruelty
6th - NO IDEA. I want to kill a squirrel

1st- Just because it says you can pet it but you don't actually pet it. IT LIES!
2nd- It should already be in the game.
3rd- It's not weird, it's just unique and anyway, Connor has to loosen the tension between the two of them and the best way to do that is to show him his butterfly collection and my friend just said that what if he was really not feeling good and just wanted to let out his anger and run after butterfly's.
4th- I want to make sculptures though.
5th- It's not animal cruelty unless it's fun.
6th- We ALL want to kill squirrels especially with a musket.

Also, is it possible if we can be able to use the rope dart to hook onto an animal and then build some skies out of the squirrel fur and then start skiing around the Frontier. To be far, it's not animal cruelty unless you pretend to be santa claus and ride around with elk or bears or beavers or squirrels or raccoons.

ZerOtodona
01-29-2013, 10:25 PM
Ok, first of all, I can't pet pigs. I know that you can feed them when you press B but actually it says "Pet Animal" so why do you tell me that I can pet the pig but not actually pet the pig but I can feed it. So what the hell! Also, I can pet sheep on the face but I can't pet the PIG!

Secondly, I know that bears are very aggressive creatures however, why can't I sneak up behind it and at least slap it or pet it on the side with out it knowing. I mean come on!

Thirdly, I saw a butterfly in the game. Now, I ask you why can't we chase them! We can capture them and put them in tiny glass jars so that we can go around and show people like George Washington our butterfly collection.

Fourthly, why can't I collect pine cones because pine cones can be used to burn or used as art or something and maybe make sculptures.

Fifthly, why can't I pick up pebbles and throw them at animals so they chase me.

Sixth, I saw 5 squirrels today and I was wondering, why can't I kill squirrels! You could let me get my tomahawk out and chop off it's head and so let me sell squirrel skins.

1st- You are using an xbox, I had no problems on PS3
2nd-why in the world would you pet a bear? They have strong noses so of course they know you are there.
3rd-Why would you want to show Washington a butterfly? At the end of the game he is the enemy. I love Washington as much as the next person but he is a complete jerk.
4th-Pine cones... really?
5th-I agree, animal cruelty.
6th-I wondered that too. I want to grab one and break it's neck.
7th-God you are picky, ain't you? These things are not very important. They should have added to the storyline more, not silly collectables.:nonchalance:

Assassin_M
01-29-2013, 10:38 PM
God this is a pointless thread :|

pacmanate
01-29-2013, 10:47 PM
This thread is amazing, I love OP's responses haha

SK1LLED4SS4SS1N
01-29-2013, 10:49 PM
Thank you pacmanate at least someone can see the importance of this thread.

Assassin_M
01-29-2013, 10:57 PM
Thank you pacmanate at least someone can see the importance of this thread.
Yeah....Yeah..Very Important...

At least Humor decreases blood pressure....You probably save lives, mate

pacmanate
01-29-2013, 11:06 PM
I wonder if the squirrel counts as one of the worlds animals. Also why can't you make bacon or beef? I mean, they ARE lifestock.

SK1LLED4SS4SS1N
01-29-2013, 11:47 PM
Good point and also, why cant we go to bars and get drunk?

Assassin_M
01-29-2013, 11:51 PM
Good point and also, why cant we go to bars and get drunk?
Because then he`d come to the Forums and make a thread titled "My problems with this game" and fill it with Hilarity...

Megas_Doux
01-30-2013, 01:06 AM
For kratos Sake ubisoft!!!!!!!

Why is that Connor is unable to scratch his belly?????? That would have made the game MUCH more realistic, you should feel ashamed, I am never buying another game of yours again......