PDA

View Full Version : failure assassin's creed 3

Davakean
01-29-2013, 08:27 PM
Translate the letter through Google Translate, on this if something is written wrong sorry.
**I'm not too sure if this letter will be sent to destination, well, it's okay ...

***Hello Dear campaign Ubisoft Montreal. My name is Rodion, I live in Ukraine in Kiev. I am very devoted fan of the game series Assassin's Creed, but your last part I was very disappointed. The game itself is really cool, to the gameplay, lots of cool innovations, but in terms of plot you blundered badly. I mean the end of Desmond's story. How could it end so casually? Trim?
***I am familiar with Desmond in 2007, we had fought shoulder to shoulder against the Templars, and you have taken, and they do not ever happened killed him without even explaining what will happen or what will happen to the Assassins and the world. Playing in AC3, I always compare it to the first and second part, because I think they are the best in the series AC. I also did not like Assassin's Creed: Revelations. But then you did on the turn. The plot was a good but the gameplay is not what I was not impressed.
***Ubisoft Montreal is one of my favorite campaigns for the production of games, because it made a lot of good games I've played since childhood. I covered the sadness when I saw what ended the story of such a great game. I thought that the ending will be stunning, but it turns out you simply just spoiled everything. So I think not only me. I itself is an artist, and I study in art college freshman. I am a student at the Faculty of Computer Graphics. My dream is to learn all the basics of computer graphics and someday work for you. After this ending, I just felt that I should do something about it . Do you lack ideas how to make the game play exciting, but the idea of ​​continuing or in your case "finish" the story, I think you have already dried up ... sorry.
I myself have already matured some ideas on how to start a new story of Assassin's Creed.
My E-mail: Rodney.Freeman @ mail.ru