PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 10

pugnale-assass
01-29-2013, 09:50 AM
Okay I know I am struggling with this game. So I am asking for help. I am on sequence 10 and Connor has I think (sorry lost the plot as it was some while ago I played the game and I have been going over and over this point) Connor has to go after some guys in the trees. Sorry its vague as I really have lost the story due to not being able to get past this point. I am suppose to kill these guys as I have said but every time I kill a few it tells me that I have lost. I can't read the writing very well on my TV like I could on my monitor. I really now wish I hadn't bought an xbox. The writing is small and illegible even at 60hz. Hope you know where I am as Connor has to run out of his village and after these guys. As he runs out of his village there is a pause and the guys are lit up with small red triangles. Need to get pass this frustrating part as I can't get on with the story. I have done this so many times and failed and failed. Very frustrating when you don't know what the goal is. There doesn't seem enough time to kill all of them. or am I missing the point here? I never know with this game.

TheSpong
01-29-2013, 01:09 PM
It sounds like you're stuck on the final part of the mission "A Broken Trust", where you have to chase & kill six warriors. Check this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XTyFANgswTI#t=386s) to see if you can spot where you're going wrong. It should be a simple case of tracking down the warriors and killing each of them.

pugnale-assass
01-29-2013, 01:17 PM
Thanks it is that part. I am not sure what I have to do and I can't watch any videos as I have used all my bandwidth watching videos on how to use this game. So the game will have to wait for over a week until I can see what it is I have to do. From what you say I have to kill 6 warriors?

Thanks for your help

Aphex_Tim
01-29-2013, 02:52 PM
Sneak up on them and take them out with your fists.

pugnale-assass
01-29-2013, 03:06 PM
Sneak up on them and take them out with your fists.

Did that so many times and I seem to run out of time every time I play it. So I am thinking I have to take out a few not all of them. But that is just guess work

Th3Aw3som3On31
01-29-2013, 04:23 PM
Did that so many times and I seem to run out of time every time I play it. So I am thinking I have to take out a few not all of them. But that is just guess work

I think you have to stop them quickly, so you have to chock them out in a little amount of time.

ZerOtodona
01-29-2013, 09:23 PM
Just run up behind them and close line them. Okay don't run, but sneak up and choke them.

Sturnz0r
01-30-2013, 06:06 AM
take out the ones that are closest to the red zone first, if you can stealthily (if it even has to be done without notification)

i didn't even know there were colonials(?) on the way to push natives out on my first playthrough

IWGCJoeCool
01-30-2013, 01:13 PM
i forget if it's set automatically, but you have to go after your brother natives unarmed...the fist weapon icon. the game should help you by identifying the closest of them, one at a time. run like 7734, but then slow down and sneak up behind them one at a time. you basically put them in a choke hold until they pass out, you arent actually killing them. it took me a good handful of tries to nail down the sequence, but there are harder things to do in the game. 7734, the preceding sequence where i had to chase down Washington's couriers gave me a harder time.

JC

magicpae
05-05-2013, 10:20 PM
Okay, guys, don't laugh but I'm stuck on the trail getting to the village. I can't reach the 5th rider before he reaches his destination.. I'm playing on pc and I just can't get any distance closed to the last rider after I shoot the three together. I can't finish the game without getting past this, I assume.

Locopells
05-06-2013, 09:29 AM
You need to get close enough that he doesn't do out of range before you stop and shoot (unless you're any good at shooting on the move, and I'm not sure you can do that). He won't stop at all.

montagemik
05-06-2013, 10:17 AM
Okay, guys, don't laugh but I'm stuck on the trail getting to the village. I can't reach the 5th rider before he reaches his destination.. I'm playing on pc and I just can't get any distance closed to the last rider after I shoot the three together. I can't finish the game without getting past this, I assume.

Twin Royal Pistols = Best range / reload times (4 x Shot ) ................The trick is to keep moving at speed when possible & avoid stopping for too long.

Shoot the courier on the ground - without dismounting your horse. - Instantly press to 'Reload' while heading for the next group .

Group of 3 couriers together = - Ride close to the nearest guy at the back of the line - Press attack as he's highlighted to assassinate him while riding.
Then immediately target & Shoot the Officer - Then shoot soldier - Quick fire/ kills are essential to avoid being hit ,knocked off your horse.

Reload your pistols as you head after the final courier at speed ............manage /recharge your horse stamina carefully , avoid tiring the horse completely .
As you chase / follow the 5th rider - You can cut across country slightly to shorten the distance to him as the path curves around a little ........You should now have at least 1 OR 2 pistol shots ready/loaded - Get as close as possible & fire as soon as he's 'highlighted' .

You should have more than a few seconds to spare , Practice this method a few times if needed.
( turn up your monitor brightness/contrast - can make the woodland path easier to spot )