PDA

View Full Version : the truth will out trophy for PS3

MannyCool-216
01-29-2013, 04:58 AM
I have no idea how to unlock a hacked version of abstergo video I thought it was in multiplayer mode but I still don't have the trophy.... can somebody help me out? I might can help somebody cause I have the rest of the trophies for single player mode.

montagemik
01-29-2013, 05:11 AM
In the Multiplayer - Check 'The ABSTERGO STORY' section , there are multiple video files to unlock once you reach certain levels - Each video file has 2 objectives you need to complete in multiplayer .

Usually perform certain kills or stuns with specific abilities - Go check them out .

MannyCool-216
01-29-2013, 05:23 AM
Ok I will but I've already unlocked a few in the beginning... and still I don't have the trophy.... maybe I must unlock a certain one I guess. I just hope the game itself is working right. Thanks

montagemik
01-29-2013, 06:59 AM
Ok I will but I've already unlocked a few in the beginning... and still I don't have the trophy.... maybe I must unlock a certain one I guess. I just hope the game itself is working right. Thanks

To unlock the HACK version of the first video - you need to perform a certain number of Aerial kills (bird of prey) for 1 task & i forget what the 2nd task is - but it lists them all underneath the videos.

Rogue Agent 035
01-29-2013, 09:07 AM
I also found it easier to get this achievement in Wolfpack Solo, as I went for the 20 Air assassination an which ever other stipulation that tied to it (can't remember). Though the funny part was the achievement unlocked fer me after 18 Air assassinations, but the video wasn't a hacked version it was a standard storyline vid in the abstergo story..., bug I'm sure but it was both weird an benifical :D.

MannyCool-216
01-29-2013, 06:02 PM
okay thanks I'm still on it... I think I'll try the Wolfpack mode this time.