PDA

View Full Version : ZombiU not loading at all

TheAMOnator
01-29-2013, 03:04 AM
Hi everyone! :)

Thanks to Ubisoft for providing these amazing forums for gamers to talk about the great games they make!

So, I got this problem with ZombiU as the game doesn't load at all. The game is freezing at the guard zombie's screen while the music is looping.
I've tried booting the game before & after the update, but the result is the same.
Is this a problem concerning my game console or is it because of the game disc? Other games play fine on my Wii U.

I've been waiting to play this game since it was known as Killer Freaks, so I hope that my problem isn't that big. So, what should I do? Could a patch fix this problem? Should I try & return the game disc to the game store?

Best regards,

AMO

smetheri1
01-29-2013, 04:04 AM
I would return the game to the game store. Tell them its not working and you want another. This game is awesome when it is working properly.

TheAMOnator
01-29-2013, 04:12 AM
I would return the game to the game store. Tell them its not working and you want another. This game is awesome when it is working properly.

I think I should do this.
Thanks! :)

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-31-2013, 11:15 AM
Hi, you can also contact our Technical Support team, the link is in my signature.