PDA

View Full Version : Will Altair's Robes be fixed?

trever09
01-28-2013, 05:31 PM
As stated above

pacmanate
01-28-2013, 05:53 PM
Nope cause technically they aren't broken. They were made that way.

trever09
01-28-2013, 10:53 PM
Crappily made

pacmanate
01-28-2013, 11:29 PM
I know :| And they will stay that way. You would have thought with 3 years they would do something better than what we got.

RinoTheBouncer
01-28-2013, 11:31 PM
I wonder when will game developers will decided to give us decent outfits without the weird full character model replacing the other with the voice remaining the same as the original one or having the same impact on enemies and friends or barely fitting the 3D model...etc. I mean look at the prisoner outfit of Connor in ACIII, when you get it and wear it through the whole game, near the end when he shaves his hair, you do it and see what kinda crap will happen.

pacmanate
01-28-2013, 11:36 PM
I wonder when will game developers will decided to give us decent outfits without the weird full character model replacing the other with the voice remaining the same as the original one or having the same impact on enemies and friends or barely fitting the 3D model...etc. I mean look at the prisoner outfit of Connor in ACIII, when you get it and wear it through the whole game, near the end when he shaves his hair, you do it and see what kinda crap will happen.

LOL what happens?! AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO THAT.

RinoTheBouncer
01-28-2013, 11:50 PM
LOL what happens?! AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO THAT.

Metal Gear Solid did it better. You wear that Big Boss head and everybody gets crazy when he shows up. Maybe not this with AC but let the outfit at least fit the model not have his hair cut in a cutscene while his hair appears long in gameplay or he wears the hood in a cutscene which makes the long hair disappear cause the model omits the hair when the hood is equipped. Seriously?