PDA

View Full Version : Aza404Online's Youtube Channel

Aza404
01-28-2013, 04:08 PM
Keep up with my latest video here:

Taking a look at a "Garant Gate" with a game between ZergRusher and VampFury:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jum8BlhdJ5o

Some really interesting action there http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/wink.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys,

I just started my personal Youtube Channel, testing myself out as a commentator.
Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Aza404Online

And feel free to give me any form of constructive feedback you find necessary :D

If you want to send in replays to be commented (by me of course), please drop me an email at aza404online@gmail.com (http://aza404online@gmail.com) with the replay in question, a short description of your deck and your strategy during the match OR a question/topic you want me to discuss during the game.
Bear in mind that this is my personal channel, so I can't discuss anything that's not been made official on the forum first by a member of staff ;)

Here is my first ever video, a commented game submitted by Uraxor!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxrHc2oG79k

Hope to see you soon on Youtube!

Best,
Aza

How to find and read replay:

It's actually quite simple:
1) Find the folder where your game is installed. Generally, this will be in a Ubisoft folder with another folder inside called MMDoC-PDCLive.
2) Go to the GameData folder and you will find all your replays.
3) Make sure your game is closed and locate the Game.exe program (don't launch it)
4) Simply drag and drop your replay onto this Game.exe and voila! (it will open a window and the replay will start)

If you find yourself doing this often, you can do what I did and set your .REPLAY documents to launch with the Game.exe program automatically. All you need to do for this is right clic on the Replay document and go to Properties, then when it says "open with" click on Modify and locate your Game.exe program.
This small tip can sound a bit fussy but really makes your like easier in the long run if you enjoy watching replays.

Don't be surprised though if they don't come out well, the replays are not supposed to be used this way as far as I know and are quite bugged at times. The devs are working on a proper, more user-friendly replay system that I'm really looking forward to. Hopefully, when we have this, it will become much easier to save your games and see them again without the bugs (and maybe even reveal your opponents cards http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/wink.png).

cucu99
01-28-2013, 09:21 PM
Keep up the great job:)

Pjovejas
01-28-2013, 10:55 PM
Wow, it is fun :) Can we expect your comments in your own Cup finals? :)

Matrix.disc
01-29-2013, 12:50 AM
It's not that hard to remember 324 cards, right ;) I enjoyed it as a nice start, but if I may give you some tips it would be:
- know all the cards by name and abilities
- try to know deck types and what cards do they usually play
- basing on your deck type prediction, anticipate next possible moves to build up tension (for example "now all he needs is to draw and play Word of Light to turn the tides of this battle!" or "if only he had Pao Deathseeker, that would put his opponent in a bad situation")

In general nice beginnings. And I enjoy your accent, mate ;)

Aza404
01-29-2013, 01:33 AM
Thanks for the kind words and good advice!
I've also talked a lot with guys from work about the improvements that can be made and I hope to get better very soon :)

Just finished uploading my second video... I still have to work on my opening though and find the proper sound setting x)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkUZz_2f1TA

Enjoy!
Aza

PS: I would love to comment the cup duels but it would require the players to send in their replays... If you're reading this and taking part in one of the cups, PLEASE send me the replay ;)

C4r-n4ge
01-29-2013, 01:53 AM
Great work. Sounds like a pro e-sports commentator to me :D All this emotions...you almost made me a heart attack...

WalkingHawking
01-29-2013, 02:54 AM
Wow man, you definitely need a partner there, a retired DoC champion could join you... maybe when Matrix gets tired of waiting for the patch he will join you there lol
Well, jokes aside, it was fun to hear you, keep it up ^^

Le.Rancord
01-29-2013, 08:24 AM
Oh I waited for you saying Booooooom when the geysir hit

psychobabble.
01-29-2013, 10:43 AM
I've submitted a video which I think neatly demonstrates the fundamental TCG concept of "who's the beatdown? (http://www.starcitygames.com/magic/fundamentals/3692_Whos_The_Beatdown.html)" - look forward to it being posted if you like it Az :).

PS. if you don't know what that phrase is, do yourself a favour and click the link above. it's a chestnut but one of the most fundamental and relevant TCG strategy articles ever. Flores has his flaws, but he got it so right in that article.

Ipwnfour
01-29-2013, 10:44 AM
Fun to watch you commentating. Your voice is really suited for this, I like it. :)
I will be sending you some more replays.

Some game play tips:
- throw all Pao Hunter in Infernal Pit immidiatly ;)
- you don't always need to block an enemy creature, especially not when it's surely going to die
- spend your resources. There were turns where you could play a creature but kept it in hand, just to play it later.

hydramarine
01-29-2013, 11:01 AM
That was entertaining Aza. Your voice is indeed suitable for commentating, and it kinda reminded me of GodZ, a commentator from DOTA scene. I think its due to the accent.

Looking forward to more games. Maybe if two people both send you the replay of same match, can you edit them to show the hands of both players like in the final match video of the World championship? If thats not too time-consuming for you, it can be kinda cool.

Pjovejas
01-29-2013, 12:47 PM
One question: where replays are stored? And hoew (if) I can review them myself?

Lady_Cass
01-29-2013, 01:17 PM
One question: where replays are stored? And hoew (if) I can review them myself?

The same question from me - where they are stored and how can we review them?

Le.Rancord
01-29-2013, 01:20 PM
There are in the folder with game.exe and u can draw them on game.exe to watch them.

Uraxor
01-29-2013, 02:11 PM
that's actually a good point, Aza.
I am sure you have a request for replays written down there; you could/should add it there (how to access replays) to avoid this repetitive question =.='

Aza404
01-29-2013, 02:38 PM
1) Find the folder where your game is installed. Generally, this will be in a Ubisoft folder with another folder inside called MMDoC-PDCLive.
3) Make sure your game is closed and locate the Game.exe program (don't launch it)
4) Simply drag and drop your replay onto this Game.exe and voila! (it will open a window and the replay will start)

If you find yourself doing this often, you can do what I did and set your .REPLAY documents to launch with the Game.exe program automatically. All you need to do for this is right clic on the Replay document and go to Properties, then when it says "open with" click on Modify and locate your Game.exe program.
This small tip can sound a bit fussy but really makes your like easier in the long run if you enjoy watching replays.

Don't be surprised though if they don't come out well, the replays are not supposed to be used this way as far as I know and are quite bugged at times. The devs are working on a proper, more user-friendly replay system that I'm really looking forward to. Hopefully, when we have this, it will become much easier to save your games and see them again without the bugs (and maybe even reveal your opponents cards ;)).

Good luck!
Aza

Pjovejas
01-29-2013, 08:42 PM
Aza

I guess i'm just stupid... but I don't see any game.exe. I see only "louncher.exe" and nothing happens when I do as described on this launcher.exe, then only screen with "updating 0%" opens...

Pulpeiro
01-29-2013, 10:37 PM
Game.exe is in GameData folder too :)

And AZA, I only can say about your videos...
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpfz7oOWpH1qjfc3t.png

Aza404
01-30-2013, 12:53 AM
@Pjovejas: not sure what's happening here. Make sure you don't have any replays from before the Void Rising patch as those won't work. If this is the case, you're in the wrong frolder... But that's all I know :x

@Pulpeiro: thanks xD

Latest video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTPW-946IvU

Here's an interesting game with a necro deck facing a Prison/Haven deck.
I try and show you guys the importance of watching what your oponent is doing... and hopefully you'll see how important this is though this gameplay.

Thanks Psychobabble for submitting this game!

Hope you enjoy!
Aza

Uraxor
01-30-2013, 02:30 AM
7:55 you call his Vampire Knights 'Vampire Lords'. The difference is only 3 Might and 9 (in case of 3) resources :D

Otherwise it's always nice to see Prison getting taken down ^.^

psychobabble.
01-30-2013, 03:54 AM
Wooo, i'm so excited to watch this! At work atm, will have to find a way to sneak a view. I don't know if Az points out in the commentary, but despite what the rankings in the top corners show this was a ~140 vs 140 game in the daily tourney yesterday so there was a tier 3 position on the line.

r3tsa
01-30-2013, 02:38 PM
Well, Aza you develop with each video, it would be great if you could develop as a player at the same time and hell yeah you got some pretty good voice for this stuff(still no one is going to beat TotalBiscuit ^^).

Aza404
01-31-2013, 03:23 PM
Hi guys,

My last video is out!
I talk about the basic things to remember as a new players and try and win an interesting duel with a great twist at the end ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLYnAIozy1U

Don't forget to send in those precious replays for me at aza404online@gmail.com

Thanks and enjoy!
Aza

WalkingHawking
02-01-2013, 12:03 AM
That was so close ^^

Aza404
02-05-2013, 12:31 AM
Hi guys,

I've just uploaded my latest video: an AWESOME game between Matrix.disc and C4r-n4ge!

Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFLPiv0UAxs

And don't forget to check out Matrix.disc's stream on TwitchTV: www.twitch.tv/matrix_disc (http://www.twitch.tv/matrix_disc)

Enjoy,
Aza

C4r-n4ge
02-05-2013, 02:13 AM
It wasn't really awesome match :D I played fun deck (I guess all Akane decks can only be considered as fun decks for now) with no chance for competetive play. Matrix just crushed me...:D

Muerte79
02-05-2013, 09:21 AM
Ariana is OP.

Harmbringer
02-05-2013, 11:52 AM
totally, especially that the ability hasnīt been used even once...

Uraxor
02-05-2013, 12:53 PM
totally, especially that the ability hasnīt been used even once...

But that only proves how OP she is: winning such a game without having to use her own ability. Solely stats/magic schools make her OP :P

Thanisse
02-05-2013, 03:54 PM
But that only proves how OP she is: winning such a game without having to use her own ability. Solely stats/magic schools make her OP :P

I wouldn't say OP , but her stats are the reason she's good :P
no one ever said that her ability is OP , it's just a bit broken against keltor decks :P

Harmbringer
02-05-2013, 04:08 PM
I wouldn't say OP , but her stats are the reason she's good :P
no one ever said that her ability is OP , it's just a bit broken against keltor decks :P

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/750794-Ariana-ability

But right, having Access to those Magic schools is good ander her stats are by far the best you can have as a spellbased hero

Ipwnfour
02-05-2013, 09:19 PM
Imagine Kal-Azaar having 1/2/0 for stats... :O

psychobabble.
02-06-2013, 12:47 AM
Ariana is in no way an auto-win against Kelthor. A properly built and played kelthor, in fact, has a favourable matchup against ariana. In between renaar harpy, mana storm, tainted orc, crusher and lots of lane-stacking and early pressure (ariana has no way to punish lane stacking as people are slowly starting to realise), the deck easily has the tools to beat Ariana. The prevalence of Kelthor (and people apparently waking up to how to play the matchup) is actually one of the reasons I've shelved my control/week of tamed spirits Ariana from the daily tourneys atm; the matchup is that unfavourable.

And needless to say, her ability is almost completely irrelevant in that matchup (as it is in most).

ulpsz
02-06-2013, 10:56 PM
I beg to differ....I NEVER EVER lost with Ariana against kelthor

evin when I made mistakes...

a poor guy was trying to play cylcopes with fierce counters...(gues how I took them all out)

Thanisse
02-07-2013, 12:45 PM

a poor guy was trying to play cylcopes with fierce counters...(gues how I took them all out)

poor guy didn't know what he was doing .
you're not supposed to make counters against ariana hero :P unless you aim to use them THAT turn .

anyway , ariana's skill isn't by far OP , it's clearly in the stats /magic schools .
but so are some other magic school combos .

I think ariana decks are soo good because they have AoE + targeted removal that are all the best , or at least among the best at their costs .

psychobabble.
02-08-2013, 01:17 PM

it's not exactly a newsflash that people playing badly with bad decks lose to ariana (or just lose generally). But when you play someone with a good deck that goes goblin scout -> ranaar harpy -> dreamwalker -> tainted orc/crusher/blacksull rider then either more fatties or just swarm, it's incredibly hard for the ariana player to keep up especially if it's backed by mana storm (which good kelthor decks play). All of the stronghold threats are very dangerous for ariana to play against because they can lane stack with impunity and by and large are resistant to anything but a doubled up AOE (whcih the mana storm plan stops).

ulpsz
02-09-2013, 02:21 PM
the guy with the cyclopses was not playing bad at all...

the fact was that I had allready established board controll...I never said that ariana's ability was OP it's just ABSURD and inconsistent...- and thus it creates some situations where it is OP

with Kaiko for ex. you have to pay 1 res and discard one card ONLY to return one of YOUR creatures to hand, instead of returning ANY creature to owners hand...(the way it should have been right) - but with Ariana you can kill a creature with ANY counter on... if that is not a big INCONSISTANCY , than I don't know what is....

Aza404
02-10-2013, 10:23 PM
Hi guys,

I just finished uploading my latest video: a duel between Cucu99 and WingForMarie.
Cucu uses an interesting 5/1/4 deck (if I'm not mistaken) to surprising result!

The duel was 20/25 minutes long originaly and it took me ages to edit it properly... so I appologise for any issues or incoherencesq with timing or frame skipping.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6UdgPAFK2s

Enjoy ;)
Aza

PS: Magic stat edited. thanks!

Uraxor
02-11-2013, 01:55 AM
it's actually an expert 5/1/4 Retaliation deck (one of Haven archetypes)
he only ups the magic because he has no res' left to draw a card. but in fact, he's done upping his stats...
nice job with editing the time down, it was really smooth this way, without the thinking pauses!

Le.Rancord
02-11-2013, 02:34 AM
I never thought he would loose. :) otherwise he would not sent the replay. Well played but alot of luck involve :)

Harmbringer
02-11-2013, 10:40 AM
Cucu could have won on 9:20 if played correctly :p

Just for you guys to check, even if you subtract one ressource because of the replay addition)

cucu99
02-11-2013, 10:52 AM

Just for you guys to check, even if you subtract one ressource because of the replay addition)

I don't see how i could win i think 1 damage missing. But anyway i made a lot of mistake in game.

<3 Wingformarie i'm always playing amazing game against him:)

Ciolkmen
02-11-2013, 11:29 AM

Confirmed.
Never mind, too few resource

Spoiler: Altar on sun rider and spectre in front of him, then double pao with broken bridge.

Harmbringer
02-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Ciolkmen this needs too much ressoureces, Iīve seen it right now

I also did a mistake, itīs not possible that turn. Sorry for that...

cucu99
02-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Nice catch! but not true sry, it need 13 mana, i had only 10!

Ciolkmen
02-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Ciolkmen this needs too much ressoureces, Iīve seen it right now

Ehhh, was close

Silverace2012
02-11-2013, 10:31 PM
Aza would u like to comment this:

http://dfiles.eu/files/py66bjwui

Aza404
02-15-2013, 11:00 PM
Hi guys,

Just posted one more video tonight!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_AUEJkKgvQ

I've been trying something new: instead of watching the game before, taking notes, doing the commentary and all the editing... Here is a "live" version where I comment as I watch. So I discover the game as I'm going wich can lead to errors and me missing things. On the positive side though, I've finally invested in a FRAPS license, so the video quality should be better than in previous videos!
Please be indulgent and tell me if it's OK, what I can change to make it better etc... :)

Thanks,
Aza

Blastofek
02-16-2013, 12:46 AM
Well I wasn't playing for a long time doc for a really long time ,just logged on site to check out what's new and i saw this topic.
So I'm gonna say: great idea Aza, we got a great commentator but there's one thing that hurts my ears: you use too often one word : "basically".

Uraxor
02-16-2013, 02:34 AM
Sometimes I get so locked onto an idea .. like the 2 WoLs here .. and then Mana Storms hit =.=
Yeah, watching the replay really brings out all the mistakes in our plays. Thought I made less of 'em, but ... uhh

video quality; OK
what you need is to go & play more, so that you are aware of decks around, which would allow you to make educated guesses, not just wild shots at what people might be playing ^^ (sorry I know how this sounds but .. .>.>)

Aza404
02-23-2013, 12:54 PM
@Blastofec: I had no idea it was that bad x) Now I'm very concious of saying it too much.
@Uraxor: you're absolutely right. As soon as I have the time I intend to go look around the different websites for info.
Thanks for the feedback guys.

I've just posted a new video where I talk about all the different news and new features announced on the forum in the last few days. In this one Cucu99 plays against Novsirion.
Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9rIwAtLK1E

Best,
Aza

Le.Rancord
02-23-2013, 01:16 PM
Hm, I know that this is normal, but its allways the player on the left (The sender) who wins, wich takes away alot of the excitement.

Reasons are clear, I dont send a game where I lost due to having a horrible hand or doing silly mistakes, where I knew I could have won when playing right. Still Id like some more guessing how the game develops.

Uraxor
02-23-2013, 11:42 PM
Few comments on things I noticed:

There is still only few people at high-er gelo, so even for people over 1500 it isn't so rare to meet 1000 (and much less) gelos in normal duels. :)
Oh, no matter what, don't swear! :)
Another thing is, imo, you should be self-confident about the topics you are going to discuss (and other things too) ; don't tell people they might get bored - it's like suggesting them to be. You don't need that. -^.^-
And I don't think Novsirion would leave; besides, CuCu's play of Cosmic in such a case would make no sense at all. Much more likely Novs. was low on cards as well - and CuCu used Cosmic to actually finish him off. (If) Novs had only 4 cards left in a deck, he would take 1 dmg from that Cosmic which if I noticed correctly was how much hp he had left... =)

Aza404
03-01-2013, 10:33 AM
Again, thanks for the good advice Uraxor. I'm still having trouble adjusting after getting good bits of advice and I still find myself making a mistake and instantly thinking "I'm an idiot...".

Anyway, Ipwnfour Aka MnM_vs_Smaries sent me 2 of the games he played against Nillicomes in the Aza Cup finals.
You can watch this here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf1NrI-0Nt0

It's a longer video than usual as the 2 duels are back to back and one of them is over 20 minutes long.

Enjoy!
Aza

Harmbringer
03-01-2013, 02:19 PM
Anyway, Ipwnfour Aka MnM_vs_Smaries sent me 2 of the games he played against Nillicomes in the Aza Cup finals.
You can watch this here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf1NrI-0Nt0

Was fun!

Also a small hint - ipwnfour stole that Justicar because of 3 Reasons:
- Best Creature out there
- Block one Lane
And the most important:
- Weaken his opponents deck! Itīs one of his Keycards - He wonīt play Truce of Elrace you are controlling a (or more) Justicar(s) than you have.
--> He can deal even more Damage if you try to use it in a defensive way.

Aza404
03-04-2013, 01:25 AM
Hi guys,

I've just finished uploading my last video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AcFYqjMwJA&feature=youtu.be

New mic! Hope you enjoy :D

Aza

Quequetos
03-04-2013, 01:39 AM
Just a note : beginning of the game, it's not that panda didn't want to move the guard, he couldn't because of the event that prevents from targeting.

Aza404
03-04-2013, 01:56 AM
Good point Quequetos... I had missed that.

Ipwnfour
03-04-2013, 11:03 AM
You also mixed up the Wolf Justicar with Wolf Captain (you said WC when he deployed a WJ).

James, work on your card names! :p
(just play more games)

Le.Rancord
03-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Hey James, the microphone is really nice, wich one is that? (im looking for a better one for myself as well.)

Its hearable that you did now quit a few comments allready, the control over your voice is much better now.

A few things I like to add:
- isnt elrarths blessing renamed to truce of Elrath? (or was it vice versa)
- You sometimes repeat alot of statements in a course of a comment (maybee cause you want no empty moment, but I guess it would also relax your voice a bit)
- Again Person on the left wins (Wich is the sender as usual). For me it wasnt exciting, because noone sends a replay of just getting stomped and it was clear it will be a turnaround
- I really like the effort you put into every commentary

Aza404
03-05-2013, 11:26 AM
Hi Le.Rancord, thanks for the great feedback :)

The microphone is a Behringer B-1 and it's going into an external audio card I got for recording guitar and voice - the Audiobox USB by PreSonus. I use the simplest voice recording software out there for the moment but I should be getting a better software soon. Though most of them will only record mono left (or right according to your set-up), you can change the settings in your voice recording software to stereo.

About Elrath's Blessing: it has indeed been changed to Truce of Elrath... Silly mistake on my side.
I repeat a lot of statements for several reasons: 1, it gives me more time to think ; 2, I like to make sure people know what I'm talking about so I'll say the same thing twice but differently ; 3, I don't know what I'm talking about most of the time so I just rant on and repeat myself for no reason x)

I also find it sad that the person on the left always wins. I hope to change this up soon but as I rely on people sending in games, I really can't choose what I get. The thing is, most people don't want to show games where they loose... But personally I find those to be the most interesting as you can learn from your mistakes.

Best,
Aza

PS: The 2 finalists from the Nisevaros Cup (Polish community) have sent me their 5 duels! I hope to be able to upload them tomorrow, so look out for some awesome stuff! :D

zenithale
03-05-2013, 02:17 PM
About Elrath's Blessing: it has indeed been changed to Truce of Elrath...
A truce according to Elrath: "You shut-up and die."
Nasty God of Light...

Aza404
03-07-2013, 11:09 AM
Hi guys,

Just finished uploading the Finals to the Nisevaros Cup with Fortep Vs C4r-n4ge!

Check out these epic games: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxKIl0A2NOQ&feature=youtu.be

First of, sorry for the watermarks on the screen (Vegas Pro): I'm testing out a new video editor and the free version does this... It should be the one and only video with this though as I'm getting the full version of the editor today!

There's lots to say about this but the most important is to note that I left out games 3 and 4 as both players switched to Throne/Prison/Tower decks and I thought it wasn't very interesting to watch the same type of game 3 times in a row.

Also, for some reason the 5th replay from both players was a never-ending turn and they never got to the final score board. I had to make do with what I had but C4r-n4ge ends up winning ;)

Enjoy,
Aza

WalkingHawking
03-07-2013, 01:48 PM
I'm sorry to say it, but those were the worst finals ever.

Yuber90
03-07-2013, 03:26 PM
I'm still thinking how boring is to comment those type of games XD
Very good the first match, In my opinion Fortep played very well, trying to not waste his magics/creatures immediatly against opponent strong creatures; then, as usual, the fear to loose a final, make the players switch to their "strong(brainless)-against-everything" decks and the good and smart first match was only a memory...

Anyway, you're a good commentator even though I don't understand everything 'cause I'm not english.

r3tsa
03-07-2013, 03:33 PM
Tournament rules shouldn't afford for any player to risk playing OTK...

Uraxor
03-07-2013, 04:12 PM
Nice commentary with only few mistakes here and there x) (Such as reason of the Sentinel's presence, some names, some brave statements 'This could lose him the game!': don't say those unless you KNOW what is he doing and what his tactics probably is. And even then I'd avoid them, because odds are it'll just make you sound foolish to those who know what's going on/if it doesn't work out to be true.)

It might be just my impression but it seemed that the vid quality much improved: definiltey a good way to go, with that program!

@games: any game over 100telo will provide more excitement and, in most cases, skill. To illustrate: 2nd play of the first game: deploying Glory in front of Marskman against Kieran who is famous for SBs (among other spells).. the risk of gaining slight advantage is not worth losing the game - which would happen were the opponent playing an offensive Kieran.
Sad 'grand' finale indeed, shameful mark for polish community to let this happen.
The most ironical part is when you compare Aza Cup finals and Niseravos Cup finals: Aza's finals were also 5 games, of actual gameplays with creatures and everything... and they sent 2 best games. 2 replays. Niseravos had also 5 games, in which 3 decks (in 10) bothered with creatures, rest wast ... well, tower otks... and they sent 10 (!) replays as if those were some miraculous and spectacular games. That says a lot about egos of all 4 involved players... :rolleyes:

Aza404
03-08-2013, 11:09 AM
[ Thanks for the feedback guys!
Please stay on topic however: I don't want to have to close my own thread because the discussion has gone towards a different topic/issue.
Thanks
PS: please use this topic to talk about Throne and other OTK type decks. ]

Hi guys,

Just finished uploading another video and this time it's 2 consecutive games of me against another player in normal duel matchmaking.
I had fun during the duels and I hope you enjoy watching it =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lqrRMvQu0c

Best,
Aza

trupiciel
03-08-2013, 12:15 PM
[ Thanks for the feedback guys!
(...)
[I]PS: please use this topic to talk about Throne and other OTK type decks. ]

Which one? :)

Edit:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/757661-Addressing-the-issue-of-Tower-of-Oblivion-and-other-OTK-type-decks

Aza404
03-10-2013, 01:56 PM
Hi guys,

New video uploaded early this morning!
This is a fun duel between Trupiciel and Nillicomes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VocKOEkJJpU&feature=youtu.be

Hope you enjoy :)
Aza

Bazaltovy
03-10-2013, 02:39 PM
The way you speak "trupiciel" is amusing. :)

Uraxor
03-10-2013, 04:25 PM
Market of Shadows: one of the strongest events you can ask for, especially late game. Worth using even from 2 to 1 hp...
The 2nd Cosmic draw is actually pretty bad; would be great with Surprise Attack or at least Broken Bridge to make way for those Paos.. 3rd Cosmic: desperately looking for Surprise Attack which'd allow him to win the game... even if he killed the Glory off with Pao.. odds that the line would stay clear .. are nill.
Aaand .. you got Warlord and Yetti mixed up =_=

trupiciel
03-10-2013, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the commentary Aza404!
First of all - my deck. I had an enlightenment and decided to throw into regular Surprise Kat some enrage creatures instead of Orcs and Shaman Huts. With such composition I went straight into the tournament where my first opponent happend to be Nillicomes, the tricky spider ;)

I belive that I didn't take any mulligan and just decided to play with a hand composed of 3 broken bridges and see what will happen.

I was using 2nd and then 3rd Cosmic in search of surprise attack (http://www.mmdoc.net/images/cards/normal/Suprise-Attack.png) which would enable me to clear the creature in front of my Crusher and kill Nillicomes.

Aza404
03-25-2013, 10:45 AM
Hi guys,

Sorry for the long absence, I've been very busy with work and personal things.

I'm back though with a brand new video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn75F63xGrY

Not my best commentary as I was out partying the night before and have caught a cold.... but an interesting game as one player is using Week of the Tamed Spirits while the other is using Week of the Wild Spirits.

Enjoy,
Aza

PS: I would like to start a new type of video where you guys suggest to me what deck I should try out. Please leave your suggestions in the comments and I'll try out the top deck and make a video out of it. Thanks :)

ulpsz
03-26-2013, 04:09 PM
like the vids this is actually entertainig...keep it up

rara88
03-26-2013, 07:26 PM
Yeah i was searching for something like that to watching matches with good commentary . Thanks and go on ;)

Aza404
04-03-2013, 09:25 AM
Hi guys,

We're back with a great game between Quarison and Nillicomes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDr1ttkGk8M

This may be one of the most exciting games I've seen so far =)

Enjoy!
Aza

redgo01
04-03-2013, 10:11 AM
That was really interesting and exciting game :)

DanielKurzempa
04-03-2013, 10:57 AM
KAT OTK worse I have seen. I ask where is PAO?

epicafricantoad
04-03-2013, 11:31 AM
In Nilli's hand! Cool game, fun to watch.

killharmonic
04-10-2013, 05:03 AM
Wow such a full tension game...
Sorry i'm newbie on doc.. Just play for 2 weeks.. But i have a question regarding replay above. Why nillicomes increasing his magic to 6 points while he doesn't have any spell cards at mid game.. Why he did'nt choose draw card to get another options? Any reason behind this decision? (Sorry for grammar mistake, english not my primary)

Aza404
04-10-2013, 09:36 AM
Hi guys,

My latest replay is just out and it's between Hydramarine and Bezprawny.
Hydra is playing an interesting Kat OTK deck with a great mix of spells and forune cards!

Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQGL2BLlksI

@Killharmonic: He's probably got a Puppet Master or two in his hand that he's hoping to play to steal the big creature his opponent will try and play.
It could also be a Curse of the Netherworld or a Tsunami, but these seem less likely as they wouldn't help him as much in this match-up as a Puppet Master.
Make sure you check out this website for a full list of cards: http://www.mmdoc.net (http://www.mmdoc.net/)

Best,
Aza

zenithale
04-10-2013, 01:39 PM
Why nillicomes increasing his magic to 6 points while he doesn't have any spell cards at mid game.. Why he did'nt choose draw card to get another options? Any reason behind this decision? (Sorry for grammar mistake, english not my primary)
Draw cost 1 Ressource thus sometime he couldn't do that, but the most important reason IMO is the fear of the Tower of Oblivion. I doubt he was playing Spells in his Deck.

killharmonic
04-10-2013, 01:59 PM
Hi guys,

My latest replay is just out and it's between Hydramarine and Bezprawny.
Hydra is playing an interesting Kat OTK deck with a great mix of spells and forune cards!

Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQGL2BLlksI

@Killharmonic: He's probably got a Puppet Master or two in his hand that he's hoping to play to steal the big creature his opponent will try and play.
It could also be a Curse of the Netherworld or a Tsunami, but these seem less likely as they wouldn't help him as much in this match-up as a Puppet Master.
Make sure you check out this website for a full list of cards: http://www.mmdoc.net (http://www.mmdoc.net/)

Best,
Aza

You probably right.. But nillicomes have no spells in his deck..
http://www.mmdoc.net/show_deck/1208/

CMIIW... Dunno..

Aza404
04-12-2013, 09:07 AM
Hi guys,

Here's my latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOKRJJGXnn4

A quick Kieran mirror between Uraxor and Hydramarine!

Enjoy,
Aza

Durajczyk
04-12-2013, 11:00 AM
One of the most boring video IMO.
Uraxor we thank you so much :p
But maybe don't send more of them with that style :p

(Your previous videos were very interesting! Really!)

Aza404
04-17-2013, 09:13 AM
Hi guys,

Here's my latest video with Uraxor showing us how he deals with lots of Wolf Captains: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0izCaEuIso

Enjoy :)
Aza

Pjovejas
04-17-2013, 09:32 AM
You probably right.. But nillicomes have no spells in his deck..
http://www.mmdoc.net/show_deck/1208/

CMIIW... Dunno..

There may be plenty of reasons... bluffing, when you don't need to draw a card and just increase stat... Even if you would love to draw a card, but fear tower of Oblivion (as killharmonic has mentioned)...

WalkingHawking
04-17-2013, 10:06 AM
Hi guys,

Here's my latest video with Uraxor showing us how he deals with lots of Wolf Captains: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0izCaEuIso

Aza

I would love to see how he deals with lots of Wolf Captains + SB/WoL/Bless/TP... it's easy to send a replay where you're playing Kelthor, you have an awesome starting hand and, on top of that, your opponent isn't playing any removals, and then say "hey, WCs aren't OP, they can be dealt with easily!".
All you have to see is how that Mauler killed the WCs and won the game by itself just because he wasn't removed at all and then think how wrong is to show this game as a "how to..." :P
Gj Aza, low level gameplay shown in there tho.

Uraxor
04-17-2013, 10:19 AM
First video I sent due to several very interesting mistakes (on both sides), from which those who see them can learn a valuable lessons. If you see Kieran and go directly into hating mode, your loss. IF you are able to unravel them ... maybe you are finally becoming a better player. Try focusing on that the next time.

Second video - the Siegfried had a very nice opening after which things were looking pretty grim and the whole game was pretty tense - I believe I did some nice shuffling with my Enrage guys there (bit lucky too, ofc), hence the replay.
Hawking I have but this for you;

http://coocooville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/coo432324.jpg

I know it!s hard. .. but try, for once, to think out of the cage instead of laying out more and more demands and excuses why is it not up to your standards or whatnot.
'Low level of gameplays'? You fricking ---***@@@! That is just pure hatred talking out of you. Sorry, lost all the respect towards you I had. I guarantee you, that those games are of better quality than 98% of games taking place at mmdoc. Just because it's not what YOU WISH IT TO BE in your bubble of ideas, doesn't mean it's not good. Am I reading here, that WC is only good with Kieran and plenty of spells to back it up? Umm... doesn't sound so horribly OP to me if he needs all that to shine ...!!!
Just FYI I won 3 ouf 4 games against 1200+ gelo (i.e. where the 'good' players are starting) Kierans last night as ACAMAS. In 2 of those games I won with 20hp.
As many mmdoc.net/chat followers will testify, winning against Kieran as Kelthor is fairly easy if you use your brain and cards well.
So try to leave your fictional bubble & stop hatin' and think a bit more instead and accept what is given to you?

@vids; well hopefully I've outlined my reasons for the submissions well enough. Sorry for the sidetracking & thanks for the commentary, Aza!

Aza404
04-17-2013, 10:27 AM
Guys, please behave!

Durajczyk
04-17-2013, 10:28 AM
Aza can I also send you replays?
Or this is Uraxors fan page only? ;)
Beating 1150 elo opponent (while he have 1501 and huge level etc.) AWESOME..

I have f.e. very nice fight Kieran vs Ishuma 1501 elo.
It is very better than your own video. On that you don't have chances playing Sanctuary.
My duel is very interesting from start till surprising end.

Proposition 2. dealing with high elo OP Nergal Throne OTK without using Cosmic (but I had it in hand from start! :)).
It might be very useful to new Kieran players and it will teach them what to do against that kind of OTK.

Aza404
04-17-2013, 10:35 AM
Feel free to send me your replay: aza404online@gmail.com

I'm going to try and get a bunch done in the next few days as I'm seriously late on my vids...

WalkingHawking
04-17-2013, 12:23 PM
I know it!s hard. .. but try, for once, to think out of the cage instead of laying out more and more demands and excuses why is it not up to your standards or whatnot.
'Low level of gameplays'? You fricking ---***@@@! That is just pure hatred talking out of you. Sorry, lost all the respect towards you I had. I guarantee you, that those games are of better quality than 98% of games taking place at mmdoc. Just because it's not what YOU WISH IT TO BE in your bubble of ideas, doesn't mean it's not good. Am I reading here, that WC is only good with Kieran and plenty of spells to back it up? Umm... doesn't sound so horribly OP to me if he needs all that to shine ...!!!
Just FYI I won 3 ouf 4 games against 1200+ gelo (i.e. where the 'good' players are starting) Kierans last night as ACAMAS. In 2 of those games I won with 20hp.
As many mmdoc.net/chat followers will testify, winning against Kieran as Kelthor is fairly easy if you use your brain and cards well.
So try to leave your fictional bubble & stop hatin' and think a bit more instead and accept what is given to you?

Come on, you never had any respect towards me, all you had in mind was a "truce" because we shared some opinions and unity creates strength, you know...
Now back to the topic, it's ridiculous to me to read "how to deal with WCs" when you're killing them with a Mauler with up to 7 enrage counters for half the game(and only you took the counters away). If you can keep alive a melee with 2 hit points for the whole game there's something so wrong in your opponent's deck/hand, don't you think? Think it this way, you could have won this game by playing Chaos Imp in turn 4 =)
You know you couldn't do that vs Kieran, as you couldn't stack creatures to stop WC early on and killing them was an easy job this game because you knew your opponent's deck had only a few removals(bridges) and that's exactly what i meant, but hey, just keep using that tone, it will keep you above me, because there's where you're at, right?

Aza404
04-17-2013, 12:33 PM
... Please don't make me ban one of you from the forums!
Once again (and this is the last time I'll say this before un-dusting the banhammer), any private issue between you two must remain private. Please use forum "personal" messages to continue this discussion.

Aza404
04-22-2013, 10:09 AM
Hi guys,

Back with another video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6IliWYG0Ic

In this one Quarison is playing Topper15, Necro Vs Inferno. Quarison really does a great job here using the resurrection powers of the Necropolis faction to bring back strong creatures from his graveyard throughout the game.

Enjoy!
Aza

trupiciel
04-22-2013, 01:44 PM
I like your views on week of tamed spirits Aza :D

Aza404
04-24-2013, 11:08 AM
Hi guys,

Here is my latest video (and a short one also) where EpicAfricanToad duels against Kayaza2004!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJDUHdNnrq4

Enjoy!
Aza

Kommutierung
04-24-2013, 12:23 PM
nice vid as always thx, just one thing...incorporeal creatures receive half damage from non magic creatures, you said half damage from melee at the beginning (~2min).

Aza404
04-25-2013, 10:57 AM
Indeed Kommutierung... It must have slipped my mind :x

Here's my latest video! An Ishuma deck (my favourite type) very nicely used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McomMZEJZ-I

Enjoy,
Aza

Oblit3rate
04-25-2013, 11:28 AM
Aza,

Good job with the videos, its a great feature for the community.

Oblit3rate

Aza404
05-06-2013, 09:23 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks for the kind words Oblit3rate!
Here's my latest video featuring Uraxor and Palice93: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OmjGpFczHc

This was a really good game full of surprises ;)

Enjoy,
Aza

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!

Sorry for the long absence with the videos but I've been very busy lately with personal stuff.
Also, been having a bit of issues reading the replays... I hope this won't happen too much as it's really off-putting.

Anyhow, here's the latest video for you guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqckxC5BPXY

Hope you enjoy :)
Aza

Aza404
05-07-2013, 09:25 AM
~Hi guys,

I uploaded another game yesterday... And it's a nice one!
Two duels between Zenithale and R3tsa! Lots of good stuff in them ;)

Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6YwFbTOyqs

Enjoy!
Aza

Uraxor
05-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Aza great commentary! :)
One factual mistake - Matrix' is bo2s with shoot-outs in case of ties (the group phase).
+ they could change decks - for the 2nd game you are allowed to use sideboard. That can have a huge impact on the game even if the heroes remain unchanged (can't swap heroes).

Zenithale is playing only few spells that can help him out; it's still a creature-fortune based deck.

Another thing is, having hand full of Paos at the beginning (Zen's g2) is actually bad as you need drops to battle for the board control and Paos hardly allow you to do it; any victory they let you achieve early on turns into a disaster very, very soon. You almost never want to play Pao over a t3 drop.

One crucial thing you've missed: in the second game, r3tsa had to pass his t2. In games like this, that is a gg there and then.

Furthermore r3tsa is playing Gold Piles - that is really interesting and I would actually advise against that as Kelthor has enough early pressure, but lacks late game/hungers for cards badly; in the long run, Gold Piles are more likely to hurt than help.

Finally I feel you aren't giving enough credit to the Sacrifical Altars; those are crucial, game changing cards. I'd dare to say one of the key cards that make Kelthor so powerful.

But yeah overall a pretty nice commentary, much more game-focused than the previous ones :)

trupiciel
05-07-2013, 12:05 PM
It's definitely mroe enjoyable to watch high elo players duke it out than the lower ones. Thanks for posting Aza.

WalkingHawking
05-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Nice games and excellent analysis by Uraxor.

zenithale
05-10-2013, 02:07 PM
I hope we will see the other replays before the beginning of the next phase :p.

Shadowelf32
05-10-2013, 02:38 PM
We need more replays from Matrix's tourney (even ones without commentary). Good work Aza, keep it up

Also we can have a separate forum with videos, replays and streams. There are really awesome stramers out there that ppl don't know about

Uraxor
05-11-2013, 01:09 AM
I hope we will see the other replays before the beginning of the next phase :p.

Actually, what you guys did there is against the rules of the tournament ....
[try & bother reading them...]

@Shadowelf; the only streamers worth watching right now are CuCu who is well known and Kaiji who's not asking for a big audience (well atm anyway). I've yet to see another stream that wouldn't want me to go bang the streamer's head at his pc in desperate hope he'll learn to play...

Shadowelf32
05-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Zenithale and Lorindil aren't bad , maybe not cucu lvl good, but they are worth watching

zenithale
05-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Actually, what you guys did there is against the rules of the tournament ....
[try & bother reading them...]
Hey, just to be clear, I am not part of this "you", only Matrix and Aza. That was a big surprise for me, especially because Fortep didn't submit his Deck yet. I don't know if he watched this video before or not, and that's impossible to check, but in anyway I feel really sad for R3tsa (in my case I won against Fortep).

Aza404
05-23-2013, 10:01 AM
Hi guys,

In Zenithale's defence that was my fault: I hadn't realized that the games were meant to stay secrete until the end. I really hope this hasn't caused someone to loose duels!

Also, thanks for the great comments and advice guys :) I'm always trying to improve and look for things I can do to make the replays more interesting and better quality for you guys.

Here are my two latest videos that I have not posted here yet.
Redgo01 vs Maliniak82: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L2u5m5-Wdk
A good game where we talk about the powerful Sandalphon deck used by Redgo.

Redgo01 vs Mryth01: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwEHOTCq2Iw
This is an EPIC duel between two players who know each other IRL... And it really was a great game ;)

Hope you enjoy!
Aza

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys,

I've uploaded a nice video for you where Sussucre and C4r-n4ge duel it off in a really good fight!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jgPGycoDxI

Also, I've created a Twitter and a Facebook page for the Youtube channel for those of you who find it easier to follow things there ;)
All my videos and more will be posted on those feeds. You can find the links to those in my signature below!

Enjoy,
Aza

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys,

My latest video was a double duel between Slamnation01 and Cucu99 with PHRIAS!

Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRCMhhh649o

Enjoy ;)
Aza

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys,

You can check out my latest video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvKIM89oS8o

From Ginterlen's TwichTV Stream Tournament, here is a great game between Rysikoss and Cucu99!
Thanks for the tournament Ginterlen and thanks for the replay Rysikoss ;)

Check out Ginterlen's stream here: http://fr.twitch.tv/ginterlen/videos
Cucu99's stream here: http://fr.twitch.tv/cucu99/videos

Aza404
06-10-2013, 10:29 AM
Hi guys,

As you've probably noticed, I've been very busy over the last few weeks with the expansion and then the Road 2 Paris Championship organization... So I've had to leave my videos to one side for the moment.

However, I managed to get one done yesterday that you can find here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkpnDLLjk4M

I hope you enjoy it! It's the first video with cards from the new expansion, so please forgive me if I make mistakes.

Best,
Aza

Padu11
07-01-2013, 07:21 PM
Hy, How can I see the replays pls? Cuz is not working with drag and drop

Ipwnfour
07-02-2013, 11:16 AM
Hy, How can I see the replays pls? Cuz is not working with drag and drop

Check this quick guide (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/761414-QUICK-GUIDE-watch-replays-%28new%29). :)

Aza404
08-02-2013, 10:09 AM
Hi guys,

First off, sorry for the absence, I was working hard on getting the Road to Paris ready while also preparing the DreamHack and Rezzed... so I had very little time to make more videos.

I'm back however with my first Dhamiria video and an excellent Ishuma counter deck!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-A1-2CFNSs

Hope you enjoy and don't forget to subscribe to get all the latest news and videos directly in your Youtube main page ;)

Best,
Aza

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys,

I know it's been a long time and I apologize for that... I've been very busy at work with organizing all the events that are taking place (and we've still got loads to come). However, I think I'll have a bit more time in the upcoming weeks!
So please start sending me your best replays again and I'll try and get more and more videos up :D

Also, my latest video is up and it's a juicy one: you can get the very first glimpse of the Spectator Mode!
Yep, you read me correctly ;) I was playing around with the dev' version of the spectator mode and Uraxor and Nillicomes very kindly agreed to help me out. So here is one of the games I was able to grab on video for you guys.

Unfortunately it's still a bit buggy: at the start the cards flash by while the game catches up with the players, then it stop abruptly as soon as the final blow is dealt.

Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVVcOnLvOcA

Aza

Aza404
08-14-2013, 10:54 AM
~Hi guys,

My newest video is up!
z3r0_clay vs RebornInBlood (Kat / Dhamiria) - Agression all the way! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCfUz5lHLXA)

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel to get all the latest videos ;)

Enjoy,
Aza

stygiana
08-14-2013, 11:22 AM
um... using your status as a moderator and pushing your own PERSONAL youtube channel (complete with full monetization) seems to have a fine moral line between it...

i personally am disgusted by people who use such power to promote for their personal gain.

epicafricantoad
08-14-2013, 02:33 PM
Lets see how many other players think the way you do:) Maybe you didnt notice, but thats a work for the community everyone appreciates:P
cheers
Toad

Aza404
08-14-2013, 02:49 PM
FYI Stygiana, this is something I do in my personal time and you'll be pleased to know that the few cents I make with these go into buying drinks for the Doc team in Paris.
Make sure you subscribe to the official Doc Youtube channel as we're planning loads of commented videos in the next few months =)

Best,
Aza

cucu99
08-14-2013, 07:31 PM
FYI Stygiana, this is something I do in my personal time and you'll be pleased to know that the few cents I make with these go into buying drinks for the Doc team in Paris.
Make sure you subscribe to the official Doc Youtube channel as we're planning loads of commented videos in the next few months =)

Best,
Aza

Aza i love your work pls keep it up!

Haters gonna hate!

Aza404
09-03-2013, 09:16 AM
Thanks Cucu :)
I really enjoyed the latest replay you sent me! Some really innovative stuff there.

Check out this commented Gameplay of cucu99 showing us how defensive he can get:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONpne1f7wVw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONpne1f7wVw)

Enjoy ;)
Aza

PS: make sure to subscribe to my channel to get all my latest videos as soon as they're out!

Aza404
09-17-2013, 01:43 PM
Hi guys,

Over the weekend I got two more videos uploaded and here's the last one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ZILklZEYc

It was quite a great replay with 3 Dark assassins by turn 3 and lots of turnaround on the battleground =)

Hope you enjoy!
Aza

DrFunksSon
09-17-2013, 04:07 PM
I hope you post mor, Aza. Really enjoy the videos you put up.
I think the choice of vodeos is good as well, but I would love to also see more quantity.

Thanks for your hard work!

ShadeHaven
10-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Your enthusiastic way of commenting DoC replays, Aza, inspired me to start my own YT DoC Playlist some time ago. For now, it's in Polish, though. Nevertheless, I really enjoy watching your videos and hope to see them more, so keep up the good work, man :)

Aza404
10-13-2013, 11:08 AM
@ShadeHaven: what's your Youtube channel?! Pass it over :)

I've just uploaded a second Play with Aza for you guys!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Y_cd3hpR4

I know it's been a long time since my last video but I'm still too unfamiliar with the new cards to give you guys new replays. I hope to have some up soon though.

Aza

ShadeHaven
10-14-2013, 07:49 PM
@ShadeHaven: what's your Youtube channel?! Pass it over :)
The first link in my signature (should've state it in English before :o Nevermind, I've changed the description, so now it's bilingual).

Saw your latest video. Your way of commenting is what makes it interesting to watch and listen. I think less important is what exactly do you upload, some championships replays or your own matches. We are watching it mostly for the commentary :) Of course, a decent match in the background can only help.
Cheers :)

LurifaxB
11-04-2013, 06:48 PM

Don't be surprised though if they don't come out well, the replays are not supposed to be used this way as far as I know and are quite bugged at times. The devs are working on a proper, more user-friendly replay system that I'm really looking forward to. Hopefully, when we have this, it will become much easier to save your games and see them again without the bugs (and maybe even reveal your opponents cards ;)).

Good luck!
Aza

For some reason I just get a black screen when I try to open the replays this way. The game opens but just go to this black screen and it locked. Any hints on what to do? I really want to see those finals!

ShadeHaven
11-04-2013, 07:11 PM
The particular replay file has to be placed in the SAME folder where the game.exe file is located (GameData folder) and THEN try to open it as mentioned above.

ShadeHaven
11-17-2013, 06:54 AM
Hey, guys, since the stronger we try to encourage Aza to post more videos, the less inclined to do so he actually feels. So, we have to change our strategy here ! From now on, let's try to discourage him instead. For example: we don't want any more videos from you, Aza !:D This way, he should feel the opposite and post another video soon ;-) What do you think ?

Korbac7
11-21-2013, 02:49 PM
Really enjoy your commentary, Aza. Please, keep it up! :)

ShadeHaven
11-22-2013, 01:44 AM
Well, me too, but as I stated before, this is the wrong way to encourage Aza :D

Aza404
12-04-2013, 11:53 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks for all the encouragement =)
I haven't had the time and motivation recently to make new videos simply because work is taking up so much time.

However, I couldn't help making a multi-part commentary on the replays provided to me for the finals of the Aza Cup #2 as there really is some GREAT gameplay here.
Part 1 is online today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWbdA_tLOcE

I will be uploading one new episode for this every day ;)

Best,
Aza

Ipwnfour
12-04-2013, 12:11 PM
Yes finally! Just finished watching it. Even though I played it myself, this looked very intense! Very well done on the commentating James. Looking forward to part 2-5! :D

Uraxor
12-04-2013, 12:40 PM
great to see you back, especially such a tense games! (really liked the 1st hero picks guys)

a thing for you to consider, Aza - you're again casting it as if for utter newcomers. Noone aahs over Shadow Image, really. It's just part of the game. Like MnM's attack to move the Rakshasa into Fireball is the kind of thing you wanna be ahhing over in games like this.

Another example would be where you say something like 'both heroes are running great spell schools' where (imo) it'd be more useful to point out, that Adar's main power is in the creature recursion, whereas Gazal's huuge advantage is the special ability, that allows her to abuse both g-yards to her advantage. And since she took the early advantage, her ability will make it hard for Adar to defend himself. (Oh, you kinda mention that later >.>)

E.g. FF was nicely explained :)

ShadeHaven
12-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Glad to see (hear) you back in action, Aza ;-) And don't worry about Uraxor's complaints. It's not easy to maintain such intense, constant commentary troughout the entire video. I think you are doing pretty good job there, anyway. So, keep it up !

Uraxor
12-04-2013, 09:04 PM
Glad to see (hear) you back in action, Aza ;-) And don't worry about Uraxor's complaints. It's not easy to maintain such intense, constant commentary troughout the entire video. I think you are doing pretty good job there, anyway. So, keep it up !

I am not trying to say otherwise, I know it's not an easy job (even if not from life streaming, sadly).
But I also know others will praise Aza, so I can freely pose myself as the guy who points out ways for improvement >.>
Well Aza knows me well enough anyway :)

Aza404
12-05-2013, 03:04 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks for the good feeback!
I know I'm still far from being the best strategist out there and I'm the first to say that I'm still learning from DoC. I do feel I getting better, but these comments do help me see where I can still improve :)

The second video in the series is now out guys:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_p45gqFXGY

(just in time for the maintenance ;))

Don't forget to Subscribe to the channel to know when tomorrow's video will be out!

Enjoy,
Aza

Uraxor
12-05-2013, 08:22 PM
Ok, next batch of comments. Don't stone me!

'Exceptionally strong hand' is not what you would call 4 2 Might drops (and a tutor) but no 3 Might one and no offensive spells but Fb. Derp. (Unless he plays without t3 drops, ofc!)

Oh and you forgot about the quick attack on Shadow Images. LQD's hero allows him for near indefinity income of those - and makes it very, very hard for MnM to play his own Shadow Images (because they can be abused against him right away. And as long as LQD is Imaging Atropos, he's not even losing the card advantage as the ability requires!)
A keen observation is, that once there is a Shadow Image in MnM's g-yard any creature left on board can become a deadly weapon; and even more so, if MnM chooses to play Banshee. So basically MnM has to clear LQD's board every turn or double block every creature (and then he still might lose to the likes of recalled/drawn Curse of the Netherworld..) ..and well, that's what he eventually losses to, as called when I saw the hero picks.
But yeah, I really like the commentary, the remarks are just digging deep >.>

ShadeHaven
12-05-2013, 10:27 PM
*Throws away the stone* ;)

Generally speaking, card games are slow paced, just like chess or any other turn-based game. Unlike Dota 2 or LoL, there is not really much going on the screen, especially when a player takes his 2 minutes time to think over his next move. Moreover, even with all those well known cards and decks, Aza still manages to comment in such an intense way that even a potentially boring, ordinary match turns out to be at least something interesting to see and listen. Nonetheless, there is always room for improvement and it's good to listen to some honest critisizm from the viewer's point of view. It can only help in the long run.

Aza404
12-06-2013, 11:25 AM
@Uraxor: great feedback thanks =)
One day I'll be able to give that kind of in-depth commentaries to situations that I'm still learning to recognize today!

Also, today's video is ready and online for those of you wanting to see what comes next: http://youtu.be/jLeNhPvmDHc
This time there's a nice switch in player decks to make things more interesting.

Enjoy,
Aza

PS: Uraxor, when are we going to see your own videos?

ShadeHaven
12-06-2013, 01:50 PM
This time there's a nice switch in player decks to make things more interesting.
Yes, I was eager to see how Myranda can be played and this hero seems not to be very popular among the players so far.

PS: Uraxor, when are we going to see your own videos?
I would strongly dissuade you from doing that, Uraxor... Just imagine all the comments Aza could throw back at your videos ;) On the other hand, Aza doesn't seem to be vengeful, but it could be an illusive impression altogether ;)

Aza404
12-06-2013, 02:32 PM
Just imagine all the comments Aza could throw back at your videos ;)

Haha x) I simply think that we need more people commenting videos on DoC.

There are many possibilities here to make interesting videos. Most of the time, I'll do play by play because I'm not very good at meta analysis and I'll avoid giving my opinion on what is happening on the board or what a player has done as it's not always a shared opinion.
However, I could imagine Uraxor or someone else commenting a video with no play by play and simply talking about one type of deck or strategy, why it works (or does not) with the video simply in the background for example.

Uraxor
12-06-2013, 04:46 PM
Yeah this vid was pretty cool overall. Some factical mistakes though - Nur lets you draw a card, not a spell. And you cannot Lightning Bolt Bramble Beast thanks to Magic Resists (that's why MnM had to use both ticks of Forked Lightning AND Lightning Bolt - each was dealing only 2 damage).
The match was decided the moment Nur came out, Zardoc simply has no answer to creature of his format. And the DA + TJ trick finished him off.

And I would love to stream/comment/etc., but my poor old laptop just so so runs the game itself, no chance for any additional program on the background ;/

And Myranda is pretty vulnerable to early rush - that's why we haven't seen her at all in the previous meta swarmed with Ishumas/Crags/Cassandras.
However the most recent expansion, 5Ts, brought a drastical change to that: Not only were Mana Storms nerfed, Academy also got an excellent early blocker - Rakshasa Skirmisher AND Lesser Light Elemental, who is, in fact, one of the best blockers in the game atm. These additions could as well make Myranda playable!

LQDBrunt
12-06-2013, 05:26 PM
This game it was MnM's Nur that cost me the game, in game 1 it was my own Nur.
Hope we won't see any Nur in game 4 :)

Aza404
02-22-2014, 06:49 PM
Hi guys,

I'm back with some Base Set 2 play for you all!
Ariana vs Zardoc.

http://youtu.be/dCTF03Z1HGk

Aza

PS: don't forget to subscribe for more vids!

Aza404
02-23-2014, 08:07 PM
3rd video in two days... Taking a look at a "Garant Gate" with a game between ZergRusher and VampFury:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jum8BlhdJ5o

Some really interesting action there ;)
Hope you enjoy!

Aza404
03-03-2014, 10:49 AM
Hi guys,

I made a second "Deck Analysis" video with a "magic" Myranda deck this time!
Out of pure luck, it's being played against last time's Garant Gate. A ton of editing went into this video in order to make it as interesting as possible (despite my mediocre commentary ;))

Enjoy: http://youtu.be/jGv7P4-VGBE

Aza

Uraxor
03-04-2014, 12:14 AM
Oh, you've really been at this, good work :o

Let's have a look at your latest analysis, if you don't mind. I'll probably be pointing out just what I don't like - despite how harsh that may seem, it actually means I like everything else! So :cool:

Myranda - spells abuse - agreed.
However I wouldn't forward Chain Lightning as one of the 'key' spells. Noone actually bother with that, it's too situational, with too low dmg output - odds are you won't be able to utilize it to its fullest and even then it's not super strong.
The rest is pretty strong indeed tho :)
You could also mention she lacks strong AoE spells - that's one of her main weaknesses atm (FSW being an exception, but that only works vs certain decks..).

Again, putting Titan upfront .. how many players have you seen playing those? Precisely because of the 5 Might, you won't see him as much I'm afraid :s

I understand you're basing your commentary off the player's deck, so it can only be as good as the deck .. guess there's a different person to blame about these mispicks >.>

Town Portalling a Juggie vs Gate-lo-Abyssal Lord!- deck hurt my eyes so bad =_=
(ok fully bashing Kinetic now >.>)
Oh .. disregard that .. that double Djinn deployment at t7 into double Lacerator AoE beats it for the worst play of the game.

Back to commentary - Homebound Winds aren't great against big drops in Gate decks .. I mean - it's better than nothing, but it's not what you'd do if you had a choice of cards ^^

But well apart from the poor deck composition/execution dragging you down, the commentary is pretty awesome ^^

Aza404
03-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the great feedback Uraxor. As always,very constructive =)

My biggest issue is still that I simply lack the time to grind these decks ingame before commenting them so I don't actually know what really works well: I try and find the decks that look like they could be strong and build from there.
I would love to partner up with someone for this so I can get some clear and thought-through insight about a deck before commenting it.

Best,
Aza

PS: lets talk about it on Thursday!?

Uraxor
03-04-2014, 03:04 PM
The easiest way to do this is probably just to post link at mmdoc chat - if you disregard me, there typically still is wide number of top players (eg trupi, Zerg, hectoring to name few who are there a lot lately) who I am sure will be happy to give you some comments on the deck(s) in question :)

Aza404
03-04-2014, 05:20 PM
I'll try that for sure =)

Thanks!

Aza404
03-13-2014, 03:59 PM
I had soome time during my lunch break today and I wanted to play DoC and make a new video for you guys: so I killed one stone with two birds ;)

I just tried Avecfort's Myranda deck for myself and it does look surprisingly powerful
Check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNUF6fkobrM

Uraxor
03-14-2014, 09:22 AM
Oh, good to have you back!

25 mins lunch break .. is that short or long, still can't decide :P

To the vid;
"surprised about so little evades" - just think about it, you can only accommodate 2 Evade creatures at the same time (and can't even have any other Melee creature at the same time, otherwise their ability won't be able to trigger). I think he mentions it somewhere in the guide - the with Evades in deck, you really need to be aware of your Melee/Shooter/Flyer composition not to get smth too clogged.
2 foil Paos?! I'm jelly :( I was gonna ask if you pre-prepared those 'exact' numbers you always seemed to hit .. and then Nur came :D You should put another Djinn in instead; same cost, Spell Resists as well, just the drawing power is missing.
Maybe get the deck ready beforehand (next time) and only lil' bit about each card as introduction?

~Don't block vs Gazal, that's her job! (defensive Tutor deployment) - many Academy creatures have 5 Health, which is just enough to stop the DA - you might have wanted to put the Tutor behind DA to get ready for these blockers (Gargoyle being first of them, Wizard Tutor himself is another common one).
That Lightning Strike into a won game :'(
And btw the Mass Dispel was fine. Striking wrong creature's what got you in trouble. The Wrath killed opponent's Spell Bound Djiin, which dealt 2 dmg to him..:)

g2 - wish you drew first and played Sellspell instead of TPing his 2 cost drop ><
Soul Syphon to Gate of Nowhere...! Life is full of wonders.

But well - commentary. Superb as always!

Aza404
03-18-2014, 12:06 AM
Thanks Uraxor: watching those games again I see there were definitely a few things I could have done better... Re-watching your own games certainly helps I think!

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this deck... though I find it lacks a bit of a punch still but that may simply be me not yet having found a good opportunity to use the Time Jump.
I went along and made a second video of me playing Myranda with a bit more success than in the first.
Hope you enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px48_WAZy5I

PS: I'm thinking of asking for help from fans to make me a cool 4-5 seconds intro for my videos in exchange for a DoC goodie (not sure what yet)... Do you guys think that would be something you would be interested in taking part in? I'm no good with animation and simply do not have the tools to make it.

Aza404
03-20-2014, 10:47 AM
Hi guys,

I've continued playing this Myranda build and I'm on a quest for some great games to show you guys!
Most of them are very one-sided and give me a quick victory so I don't feel like these are that interesting to watch... However, I got a great game for you guys yesterday and proceeded to upload it as soon as I could for you =)

Hope you enjoy: http://youtu.be/8smT4GeMYG0

Best,
Aza

Aza404
03-21-2014, 10:44 AM
Hi guys,

Just finished uploading another video \o/
I'm a bit under the weather right now so it's not the best commentary I've made so far, but at least you'll get to see some really interesting Gazal play!

Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/QtNSPe88AeY (http://youtu.be/QtNSPe88AeY)

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-22-2014, 11:51 AM
Hope you feel better soon

jkk89
03-25-2014, 12:46 AM
Hi guys,

I've continued playing this Myranda build and I'm on a quest for some great games to show you guys!
Most of them are very one-sided and give me a quick victory so I don't feel like these are that interesting to watch... However, I got a great game for you guys yesterday and proceeded to upload it as soon as I could for you =)

Hope you enjoy: http://youtu.be/8smT4GeMYG0

Best,
Aza

Great match, Aza! Well played, how it feels to gain elo for a change?:D

Aza404
03-25-2014, 10:27 AM
@Ubi-Mush: Thanks! Feeling a lot better now indeed :)

@Jkkk: Believe it or not, my max ELO was 1300... and that was months ago (when it was harder to obtain)!
I actually don't really care about ELO. The only reason I may want to increase it is because a lot of people don't think you're "a good player" unless you're 1500 and over (a theory I really don't agree with).

Anyhow... here's my latest video:
http://youtu.be/_7btWSYVN8Y

In this one I'm taking a look at Asalah OTK and how this can become a very interesting deck!

Enjoy ;)
Aza

Aza404
04-21-2014, 09:44 AM
Hey guys,

After a great game with a great deck and opponent last night during my stream, I decided to finally make a video explaining my deck :)
It may not be the best but I love how much control it gives me!

Enjoy: http://youtu.be/KPp0M-8S7LM

Aza

Aza404
04-30-2014, 09:55 PM
Hi guys,

I'm back with the replays from the Serpentfly 4 President - Ze cup! tournament!
Check out the video here: http://youtu.be/-qIy4QccuO0

Do tell me what you thought of it :D

Enjoy,
Aza

Aza404
05-03-2014, 08:39 PM
Hiy'all!

Just finished uploading a tiple duel video with L4m4B4L0n1k's Acamas!
This is a really strong deck that I expect to see loads of in Standard mode.

Check it out: http://youtu.be/MbQtfYiOdNs

Enjoy,
Aza

PS: Hope you like the new intro ;)

M0rw47h
05-03-2014, 09:53 PM
Really nice commentary there :rolleyes:
However I guess, you could pick better ones.

Aza404
05-04-2014, 01:19 AM
Thanks!
What do you mean better ones? Are you talking about the replays?
In this case, L4m4 had given me 7 or 8 replays and I took the longest ones there because I needed the time to check out and talk about the deck... Most of his games are finished by turn 8 or 9 max.

LQDBrunt
05-04-2014, 08:40 AM
M0rw47h is just trying to say that his replays are much more interesting than L4m4's, right ? :p
NIce commentary as always Aza, keep 'em coming!

Revalon
05-04-2014, 10:34 AM
Aza, you do know that M0rw47h is L4m4, right?

Aza404
05-04-2014, 11:42 AM
Aza, you do know that M0rw47h is L4m4, right?

...yes I knew that but completely forgot...
Who uses one account in game and another on the forum?! xD

Aza404
05-04-2014, 09:38 PM
Hi guys,

Got something a bit different for you today with some Noboru vs Ariana!
It's all here: http://youtu.be/V7A3apeL028

Aza

PS: added an end card to this one... what do you think?

Aza404
05-05-2014, 12:29 PM
Last night I made a video all about Deleb, looking at Hectoring's build for this very powerful deck...

...and doing it so late was probably not the best idea I've had so far as this is possibly the worst commentary yet on my channel xD

But here it is nonetheless, hopefully giving you ideas as to how you can use this hero in Standard format!
http://youtu.be/gKa84sR4Lc4

Big thanks to the guys from the Swiss Overlord tournament and of course Hectoring ;)

Enjoy,
Aza

Mago-Merlino
05-05-2014, 05:16 PM
Some replays with the current weekly format (only one card of each type) would be fun to watch ^_^

Aza404
05-05-2014, 06:12 PM
Indeed!
I'll see if anyone has any interesting replays lying around...

Aza404
05-06-2014, 12:01 PM
After taking a good look at Deleb, lets see how this Takana player does against Jkkk89's Deleb!
http://youtu.be/t4hLC5MNPSU

Enjoy,
Aza

Vengyre
05-07-2014, 02:54 PM
:3
http://tools.mmdocking.com/replays/show/5177
This is a nice Singleton game I've had 2 days ago, really enjoyed it. Although it might be a bit long, but it involved lot of decisionmaking and was a really even one.

Mago-Merlino
05-10-2014, 01:24 PM
I miss U

Aza404
05-22-2014, 04:55 PM
Hi guys,

Back with some Bazaltovy gameplay today taken from the R2P Silver cup!
It's Myranda vs Ariana and you can find it here:
http://youtu.be/I_tK_S1Isks

Enjoy =)
Aza

PS: @ all those who send me replays, sorry if I don't comment them. They may be good but I'm just swamped with stuff to do and when I commentate games I always look for something very specific every time :s

jkk89
05-22-2014, 08:36 PM
Honestly? NICODM6 couln't play this any worse. He just played all his turns completely wrong. He abused his abillity and draw cards early in the game instead of rising stats. He was not "saving" powerfull spells for later, he just simply was not able to play them cause he had not enough magic for the duration of the entire game. I know it might be tempting to abuse Ariana abillity since it seems like a "free kill" but is not, it basically cost U 2 cards (fetters + being not able to draw a card by hero or max the stat).

He was also jumping around the board with his creatures instead of attacking the creatures of bazaltovy. Like there was some turns when bazaltovy was blocking with the crippled wizard tutor and NICODM6 just moved his creature instead of attacking it. And he did that several times. And that was pointless cause he should knew that bazaltovy will just move his wizard tutor to block again and again and again, but he instead of attacking is just running away. Or 1 turn he can play banshee but instead he is playing a tree and passes the turn for no reason whatsover.

Nice finish tho. Most ppl wouldn;t see that posibillity.

Aza404
06-24-2014, 11:24 AM
It's been some time since the last video but...

After Acamas was used brilliantly by MnM_vs_Smarties, lets take a look at what makes it so strong with LQDbrunt's build as he plays 2 games against Jkkk89 and Cucu99, both playing Kat!

Do tell me why you think Acamas is so good and what you thought of the video

Enjoy: http://youtu.be/mppjU5frnLE

czwartek22
06-24-2014, 12:22 PM
Great video Aza! Nice to see some top players, the first finish is a great move and shows how good Stormrage Warrior is.

And after watching the video I'm beginning to think that Sacrificial Altar might be a overpowered card after all. With an Oliphant on hand, it's a 7HP removal with requirements of 3/0/1, killing magic resistant creatures and pumping Enrage, the only downside being loss of card advantage...

marcinie
06-25-2014, 11:05 AM
It's been some time since the last video but...

Exactly bro...pls post the movies more often :)

Uraxor
06-25-2014, 12:55 PM
CuCu is hungarian, not polish =_=

Aza404
06-27-2014, 01:31 PM
@Uraxor: oh... my bad :x

Hi guys,

Back with another video and this time we're looking at Morgan "Fatties" with another great build by LQDBrunt as he fights Deleb!
http://youtu.be/UlSmLru5AyA

Enjoy and don't forget to share that to your friends =)

Thanks,
Aza

Aza404
06-30-2014, 11:25 AM
Hey guys,

Here is a late night video (not at my best) with Jkkk89 playing Acamas against Zergrusher playing Seria.
http://youtu.be/y59OOTHp26E (http://youtu.be/y59OOTHp26E)

It's an interesting game where I try and talk a bit more about the strengths and weaknesses of the two decks.
Make sure you check out the replay and decks used here: http://tools.mmdocking.com/replays/show/6358

Enjoy,
Aza404

----------------------------------------*--------------
----------------------------------------*--------------

Don't forget to like and share this to help me and my channel out...
Also, make sure to subscribe to my channel, follow me on Facebook and Twitter to get all the latest videos!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Aza404
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Aza404

Aza404
07-02-2014, 11:54 AM
Hi Champs!

I've got a great game for you here with a really uniqque Yukiko build!
Check it out :)
http://youtu.be/t-fY2hJjh0o

Enjoy!
Aza

czwartek22
07-02-2014, 01:31 PM
Nice video Aza! Keep them coming cause your channel it's nowadays one of very few interesting features for the community.

About the game: a good one, I always thought that Kabuki Dojo has great potential. I have to point a big mistake by VoxPopounet - outmanouvring Raja out of Kabuki Dojo on the 10th turn (11:05 on the video) would save him a lot of trouble...

Aza404
07-06-2014, 09:02 PM
@czwartek22: Thanks for the kind words! Yeah, Kabuki Dojo surprised me also and it's certainly a very interesting way of keeping those uniques alive =)

Otherwise, back with my first replay video from last Saturday's streaming... in my bathrobe!
Yep, I was under the weather when I did the stream, so the next couple of videos will feature me in my Saturday-Jedi garments!

Here's som Bazaltovy vs P0cieK with Masfar vs Fleshbane for you guys:
http://youtu.be/cqDA3oXY5fA

Hope you enjoy =)

Best,
Aza

Uraxor
07-07-2014, 01:55 PM
That was nearly as hilarious as your drunk stream, never gonna forget that one!
Anyhow, keep up the good job, hope you'll get better soon - even if it means no more bath suit streams .)

Aza404
07-07-2014, 03:05 PM
Haha, I'll have to find more inspirational clothing for you Uraxor ;)

In the meantime, here's the second interesting game I did that day: Noboru vs Morgan!
http://youtu.be/C6-UkbJ2p4s

Enjoy,
Aza

Aza404
07-10-2014, 11:04 AM
Hey guys,

Took my very first look at the new expansion yesterday... by spying on Halospart1 with my special spectator mode ;)
I probably made loads of mistakes, but hopefully will be able to show you one of the many new abilities this expansion brings!

Check it out => http://youtu.be/n8u7RtlWvCs (http://youtu.be/n8u7RtlWvCs)

Enjoy =)
Aza

Uraxor
07-11-2014, 01:47 PM
Looks good, doing well :)
Could try to cut out all the fillers - excuses mostly - would give you more time to focus on what you actually know. Can always write the excuse under the vid, right?

Aza404
07-24-2014, 10:29 AM
New video guys!

Fufaru206 vs Ostenta (Myranda / Garant) - Maneuvering to victory! Duel of Champions (http://youtu.be/n_gP65O3GCg)

@Uraxor: absolutely, will do that :)

Aza404
07-25-2014, 12:18 PM
Hey guys,

Part 1 of yesterday's show-match between Hectoring and Tragicstar is now online!

Watch it here => http://youtu.be/8IJCzKzsO1o

Enjoy =)
Aza

jkk89
07-25-2014, 03:42 PM
WTF :D

That was so painfull and so funny at the same time...

And to be serious, yea I think there is smt wrong about this stack mechanism -> past certain point it doesnt do much except it gives U a frickin Stone Shield every single turn.

Aza404
07-26-2014, 12:56 PM
Completely agree Jk :)

Here's Part 2: http://youtu.be/8Ow813Zdj5s

Enjoy ;)
Aza

Aza404
07-28-2014, 01:44 PM
Hey guys,

Sorry if it feels like I'm spamming here but...
Part 3, the final duel, between Hectoring and Tragiscstar is up on my channel!

Check it out here => http://youtu.be/WXY9lX_itvg

Enjoy,
Aza

Aza404
08-01-2014, 11:20 AM
*spammy spam spam*

The second Showmatch is now up! Or at least part 1...
Heroesfan (aka Poly) vs Mitch.sp is here: http://youtu.be/eE9RkcVxx_Y

Enjoy ;)
Aza

Aza404
08-17-2014, 02:07 PM
Hi guys,

I'm back with some more DoC videos for you guys :)

Here's Heroesfan vs Cucu => http://youtu.be/VPBqc5J6j_A

Enjoy =)
Aza

Khaeldorn
08-25-2014, 08:18 AM
Aza, James, what is happening with PureDoC? It's been 2 weeks since the last match.
I go there several times a day waiting for the next duel and there is still nothing new.
You make me sad ;<

BTW, i saw all your YT films :P

Oh ! And i got a small present for you ;)
It's photo from IEM Katowice which was right after our Warsaw tournament & meeting.
It's special becouse it's with 2 world champions Matrix.disc and Avkall ;)
http://i.imgur.com/IK9CBJl.jpg?1

Aza404
08-25-2014, 11:35 AM
Hi Khaeldorn,

This pic made my day :D
It brings back so many memories... Thanks!

For PureDoC, it was just taking up way too much of my time to be honest and I had work that needed to be done so I think I'll just leave it as it is unfortunately :x
I have a terrible internet connection at home and uploading even one of those was taking a couple of hours and I couldn't fit it into my schedule any more.

I'll comntinue making videos on my main channel and... who know... maybe PureDoC will be back one day?! We'll see.

In the meantime, here's my latest DoC video => http://youtu.be/PwPDD4wgJNU

I hope you enjoy it and thanks again for the pic :)

Best,
Aza

Aza404
10-23-2014, 10:24 AM
Hey guys!

It's been a long time since I last posted here!

Just a quick reminder, I have new DoC videos every day on my channel! Don't miss out and subscribe here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Aza404Online

Or simply check out my latest video, a Shalan Spirit deck vs Akane!
http://youtu.be/k2BzjEgnTeo?list=UURqh497V9eNUBWcSxOvg_Og

Enjoy ;)
Aza

Aza404
12-15-2014, 11:41 AM
Hey guys, just a quick message to say sorry for my absence lately!

I'm currently launching my very first game on iPhone and have been extremely busy. Moreover, I needed a break from DoC and I've been playing a lot of War Thunder in recent weeks, so I decided to test out my French commenting skills.

With the news of DoC's takeover by BlueByte I'm in a weird spot: one the one hand I'm extremely confident that they can get things going again as they have excellent knowledge of the free to play marketing side ; but on the other, the continuous decrease in players and lack of communication from them has made me cautious.

I should also say at this point that I have been looking to change games (or add a game to my channel) for some time and have identified Heroes of the Storm to be my best bet in order to further my "carrier" as an esports commentator.
I'm waiting for access to that game with great anticipation.

With that being said, what will happen on my channel in the next few weeks/ months?

Well, for one thing, if there's no change in the DoC numbers I probably won't be doing any more (or much) DoC on my channel. It's no secret that I don't play the game, and as much as I enjoyed casting DoC, it takes up a huge amount of time for little return on investment (it's not earning me money and not helping any potential shoutcasting carrier as the numbers are too small).
I may post some War Thunder content to keep up the shoutcasting and commenting practice. I'll probably make a few videos about my mobile game when it comes out to show you guys what that's all about. And I'll probably be casting some Heroes of the Storm when I finally get access.

That's the full story guys!
Again, I apologize for my absence and hope to be back on Youtube very soon :)

Best,
Aza

Hydroopl
12-15-2014, 02:12 PM
snip!

A bit shame but it is understandable - not too much happened since R2P and people are bored with current meta. If you want to back comment here, you are always welcomed but if you want to play platoon in WT - I'm always availible.

Aza404
01-18-2015, 04:13 PM
Hey guys,

Just to say that I've got a couple of new videos on the way these days on my channel!
Check them out => https://www.youtube.com/user/Aza404Online

Enjoy =)
Aza