PDA

View Full Version : Washington DLC Achievements Listed (Non-Spoiler)

MarleyMon81
01-28-2013, 03:32 PM
Looks like the achievements for the first Washington DLC are posted on Xbox.com. 4 achievements for 90 gamerscore. Not much to derive from the list so no story spoilers. I'm assuming the secret achievement is a story based one. Looks like we get to do some more syncing in the Frontier which should be cool.

https://live.xbox.com/tiles/9v/24/1jc8P2NhbC8WCRoFGltTWWFlL2FjaC8wLzNiAAAAAVBQUPmX-eo=.jpg
Uniquely Familiar
Receive an unexpected gift.
https://live.xbox.com/tiles/nO/76/0jc8P2NhbC8QCRoFGltTWWFlL2FjaC8wLzNkAAAAAVBQUP3V7o A=.jpg A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Kill 25 enemies while staying cloaked.
https://live.xbox.com/tiles/uh/87/0Tc8P2NhbC8SCRoFGltTWWFlL2FjaC8wLzNmAAAAAVBQUP4UH6 Y=.jpg Frontiersman
Reach 100% synchronization in the Frontier.
http://forums.ubi.com/Content/Images/HiddenAchievement.png Secret Achievement
Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.

SaintPerkele
01-28-2013, 03:48 PM
At least the first one hints something: Connor is probably gifted his hidden blades by someone (and thus is not actually an Assassin, as stated before).
The only possible persons for that would be Achilles or Haytham I suppose.

About synching the frontier.. Whatever it is, hope it is something fun. I'd love more side missions in the frontier.

Megas_Doux
01-28-2013, 03:50 PM
At least the first one hints something: Connor is probably gifted his hidden blades by someone (and thus is not actually an Assassin, as stated before).
The only possible persons for that would be Achilles or Haytham I suppose.

About synching the frontier.. Whatever it is, hope it is something fun. I'd love more side missions in the frontier.

True!

straty88
01-28-2013, 04:11 PM
Nice find, thanks for sharing. :)

Sushiglutton
01-28-2013, 04:27 PM
"Cloaked" that is interesting. I wonder what that means exactly :confused:? I mean the term they usually use is "hidden", or "blending", so I guess it's a new feature?

montagemik
01-28-2013, 05:12 PM
"Cloaked" that is interesting. I wonder what that means exactly :confused:? I mean the term they usually use is "hidden", or "blending", so I guess it's a new feature?

Cloak could be New to AC series perhaps ...........but like almost every ability ever put into an AC game, it'll likely be taken directly from the old TENCHU games, which Ubisoft own the rights to -

The almost identical weapon sets & abilities probably has more to do with Ubisofts outright avoidance of basing an AC game in Japan - rather than Japan's overuse in media as they claim.

TorQue1988
01-28-2013, 05:51 PM
Could you please post the link, i would like to check if there's more.

pacmanate
01-28-2013, 05:56 PM

Thats easy. He gets on all fours and acts like a wolf.

Somehow I have a feeling the 100% sync the Frontier has nothing to do with the DLC. It probably DOES have something to do with the DLC but who knows.

MarleyMon81
01-28-2013, 06:47 PM
Could you please post the link, i would like to check if there's more.

A link to what? If you have played ACIII and you go to the game in your history you should see those added 4 achievements added. I am assuming that those are the only 4 achievements added since there are still 2 more DLC packs coming.

lothario-da-be
01-28-2013, 07:36 PM
Lol 4 is not much for a story related dlc. My expectations about the lenght just went waaaay lower.

pacmanate
01-28-2013, 09:29 PM
Lol 4 is not much for a story related dlc. My expectations about the lenght just went waaaay lower.

ReD Dead Undead Nightmare had 12 achivements. AC3 DLC is in 3 parts. Lets say they each have 4. That is 4x3 = 12 achievements. Seems fine for me.

SixKeys
01-28-2013, 09:39 PM
The "cloaked" achievement could have something to do with the wolf skin outfit we've seen in previews. Maybe a new camouflage method of hunting.

Rogue Agent 035
01-28-2013, 10:07 PM
Ok someone kindly explain to me somethin...., I was just in an Open Wolfpack tryin for The Wolves for Lambs achievement, an once I got the achievement..., the above mentioned new achievements poped up. Were these just announced today er was I too blind to notice them before. Also in the Storyline I amrunning through it fer an un-presidented 7th time an am just now Connor (actually about to witness the induction of Charles Lee in to Templars), an I was curious if I am not through the story by the time the 1st part arrives, with I have the oppurtunity toplay it once the story is finished, as on this Runthrough I plan to do the sides an homestead misssion in the Epiloge as opposed to as I progress through the story. Or would ya'll suggest I run at my norml pase an just do everything as I progress as usual.

SixKeys
01-28-2013, 10:13 PM
Ok someone kindly explain to me somethin...., I was just in an Open Wolfpack tryin for The Wolves for Lambs achievement, an once I got the achievement..., the above mentioned new achievements poped up. Were these just announced today er was I too blind to notice them before. Also in the Storyline I amrunning through it fer an un-presidented 7th time an am just now Connor (actually about to witness the induction of Charles Lee in to Templars), an I was curious if I am not through the story by the time the 1st part arrives, with I have the oppurtunity toplay it once the story is finished, as on this Runthrough I plan to do the sides an homestead misssion in the Epiloge as opposed to as I progress through the story. Or would ya'll suggest I run at my norml pase an just do everything as I progress as usual.

Since the DLC story will be entirely separate from the rest of AC3, I don't see why you couldn't play both at the same time.

Sushiglutton
01-28-2013, 10:16 PM
The "cloaked" achievement could have something to do with the wolf skin outfit we've seen in previews. Maybe a new camouflage method of hunting.

That sounds reasonable. I also get the feeling that it will focus more on the frontier than the campaign, which had very few pure frontier missions (those "enjoyed" on a horse not counted).