PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the next protagonist ?

MyVin825
01-26-2013, 02:50 AM
Since Desmond is dead. Who should be the next protagonist ?

Eve.
Desmond's son( Suject 16 mention it) or Desmond's sister or brother
William Miles (could be)
Clay/Suject 16 ( his appearance in the game was brief but he become one of my favorite) I would love to know more about him.
Lucy( again I don't think she dead)
the Templar
or someone new.

Assassin_M
01-26-2013, 03:14 AM
My Money is on Otso Berg

AND LUCY`S DEAD GODAMMIT !!!

catkiller97
01-26-2013, 09:50 AM
I think none of them from OP will be Protagonist ;).

AjinkyaParuleka
01-26-2013, 10:42 AM
Let me guess.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Desmond obviously doesn't has a kid,if he does he would be like 5 or 8....

roostersrule2
01-26-2013, 10:53 AM
Out of that list, William.

kuled2012
01-26-2013, 10:53 AM
Otso

crash3
01-26-2013, 11:19 AM
I would like to see more modern day members of the Assassins, I would like someone totally new but is connected to Desmond in some way

xboxauditore
01-26-2013, 02:23 PM
Otso Berg, or who knows, maybe the game will get a lil' twisted a keep Desmonds ugly corpse in the Animus and hopefully access his memories from there.

Snakbarr
01-26-2013, 03:17 PM
Otso Berg, or who knows, maybe the game will get a lil' twisted a keep Desmond's ugly corpse in the Animus and hopefully access his memories from there.

You don't need Desmond anymore. Now that the animus enables any user to view any memory that has been harvested. Although I'm not sure how the bleeding effect will manifest within the user.

Aurimas8x
01-26-2013, 04:51 PM
I don't know if it's real but. I seen Assassin's Creed 4 artwork based in China, and it looks epic. If they will release AC4, I'm going to buy it! I guess the protagonist won't be a girl...

Sushiglutton
01-26-2013, 05:01 PM
My guess is they will put the modern part on hold for AC3.5 (wishful thinking perhaps), so there won't be a moder protagonist for that game. If not, or for AC4, I think they will use a protagonist none of us has heard of before.

MasterSimaYi
01-26-2013, 05:11 PM
I don't know if it's real but. I seen Assassin's Creed 4 artwork based in China, and it looks epic. If they will release AC4, I'm going to buy it! I guess the protagonist won't be a girl...

There is no artwork for Assassin's Creed IV... That was fan art.

Snakbarr
01-26-2013, 05:39 PM
My guess is they will put the modern part on hold for AC3.5 (wishful thinking perhaps), so there won't be a moder protagonist for that game. If not, or for AC4, I think they will use a protagonist none of us has heard of before.

I'm pretty much thinking along the same lines as you Sush. Kind of thinking along the same lines that is. There is room for a modern protagonist but they might not be aware that they are the new centre of the story. If I have this correct, the Animus is now being sold as a gaming system to the masses. So it could be possible that our new protagonist has bought and started to use the new system unaware that their genetics have been scanned and assessed to be the next new hope or danger. Maybe?

I do think the next game will be a vehicle to find the next Assassin who holds the right skills and ancestral path to defeat Juno.

What does everyone else think????

YRTEP
01-26-2013, 05:39 PM
My Money is on Otso Berg, too.

Rogue Agent 035
01-26-2013, 05:57 PM
My Money is on Otso Berg, too.

Who in the ..... it otso berg? I never heard that name mentioned during the entire AC series, that is unless he's from either the novels er a alternate handheld AC which I have not played/read.. IMO to not have a modern day protaganist is like running with no fuel, it just won't go as the modern day is what ties the whole thing together, cause if it weren't fer (in this case) Desmond, we wouldn't know who Altiar, Ezio or Connor were

UrDeviant1
01-26-2013, 06:16 PM
I'm pretty much thinking along the same lines as you Sush. Kind of thinking along the same lines that is. There is room for a modern protagonist but they might not be aware that they are the new centre of the story. If I have this correct, the Animus is now being sold as a gaming system to the masses. So it could be possible that our new protagonist has bought and started to use the new system unaware that their genetics have been scanned and assessed to be the next new hope or danger. Maybe?

I do think the next game will be a vehicle to find the next Assassin who holds the right skills and ancestral path to defeat Juno.

What does everyone else think????

I frickin love this idea. Some random gamer finding out he is "the chosen"...awesome. And someone we could all relate to.

kuled2012
01-26-2013, 07:30 PM
Who in the ..... it otso berg? I never heard that name mentioned during the entire AC series, that is unless he's from either the novels er a alternate handheld AC which I have not played/read.. IMO to not have a modern day protaganist is like running with no fuel, it just won't go as the modern day is what ties the whole thing together, cause if it weren't fer (in this case) Desmond, we wouldn't know who Altiar, Ezio or Connor were

He's the guy we use from the multiplayer in AC Revelations, and in AC Initiates we see that he is the best Templar agent out there.

pacmanate
01-26-2013, 10:44 PM
Rebecca. She is so fit. MMM.

Toa TAK
01-27-2013, 12:38 AM
I hope, regardless of what comes next, that it's a woman. They finally got one in AC3:Liberation, but I don't have the spare cash to buy that system and game.

PandaPuff86
01-27-2013, 01:57 AM
While some people think it might be Otso Berg, I'm going to take a long shot and say it might be Jonathan Hawk, Desmond's long distant cousin.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x236/SharinganBlue/48_zps32b3efc1.jpg

In case anyone is wondering where this came from, its from the AC Comic Accipiter.

MyVin825
01-27-2013, 02:12 AM
It going to be someone related Desmond or Eve.

Assassin_M
01-27-2013, 02:15 AM
While some people think it might be Otso Berg, I'm going to take a long shot and say it might be Jonathan Hawk, Desmond's long distant cousin.

In case anyone is wondering where this came from, its from the AC Comic Accipiter.
The Modern bits of the French Comics are not Canon

PandaPuff86
01-27-2013, 02:18 AM
The Modern bits of the French Comics are not Canon

No? I thought they were. So they are also fan made? They look legit.

Assassin_M
01-27-2013, 02:20 AM
No? I thought they were. So they are also fan made? They look legit.
They`re not fan-made. The Historical parts are Canon. Accipter and Aquilius are Canon...

The Modern bits, not so much....The Present of the Comics is drastically different from the one in the games.....Subject 16 is called Michael, is a giant **** to everyone and is alive..

PandaPuff86
01-27-2013, 02:32 AM
They`re not fan-made. The Historical parts are Canon. Accipter and Aquilius are Canon...

The Modern bits, not so much....The Present of the Comics is drastically different from the one in the games.....Subject 16 is called Michael, is a giant **** to everyone and is alive..

Aww, ok. It would be cool if they were canon though especially Hawk.

Assassin_M
01-27-2013, 02:34 AM
Aww, ok. It would be cool if they were canon though especially Hawk.
The Story IS indeed pretty cool. It`s a different look and it`s interesting. I take them as their own stand alone stories