PDA

View Full Version : Hint #2 for 1/29

Brick235
01-25-2013, 08:46 PM
DLC hint #2: This band's first hit was credited by their label to a mysterious monitor, which they ended up adopting!

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t373/bretb310/1qhYu_zps9176aa6e.jpg

Brick235
01-25-2013, 08:46 PM
American Woman?

InfoMonger
01-25-2013, 08:49 PM
i think so, probably the short version

Ezios_Axe
01-25-2013, 11:25 PM
Not especially enthusiastic about this pack. I enjoy the tone on the Lenny Kravitz cover of this song more than the Guess Who original version. I enjoy classic rock but this song and Steppenwolf aren't doing it for me. Fortunately the DLC has been coming like crazy and I am plenty busy on other songs. I do appreciate the classic rock love though and hope we get more great iconic songs in the future. Now that I think about it maybe I enjoy the Lenny Kravitz version because it came with Heather Graham in a Stingray. Dunno. :D

http://heather-graham.org/photos/albums/other-work/video_lenny-kravitz_american-woman/normal_lenny-kravitz_american-woman_016.jpg

CrazedRacer
01-26-2013, 12:52 AM
Not especially enthusiastic about this pack. I enjoy the tone on the Lenny Kravitz cover of this song more than the Guess Who original version. I enjoy classic rock but this song and Steppenwolf aren't doing it for me. Fortunately the DLC has been coming like crazy and I am plenty busy on other songs. I do appreciate the classic rock love though and hope we get more great iconic songs in the future.

Yeah. Completely tired of classic rock. There has really been not much lately that has inspired any sort of "HOLY ISH!" moment from me. Foo was cool, but the rest of the stuff, I've passed on. Tired of waiting for 80's stuff and a little smidgen of country. I ordered more HL Play Along books and am going to work out of books for a while. At least I know that BF has "Jessie's Girl" when it comes out. I'd buy the game just for that :)

Ezios_Axe
01-26-2013, 02:26 AM
Actually thisis my first week in a while I wasn't super enthusiastic. I meant my post a a general compliment for recent content. Even these songs are great just not for me.

Bob_Sacamano
01-27-2013, 08:19 AM
This song is probably a first day purchase for me. i like this pack. The dlc has been on fire for my tastes for a few months now. I had pretty much stopped playing the game, but I've been rehooked.

armoury_R1
01-27-2013, 05:38 PM
At least I know that BF has "Jessie's Girl" when it comes out. I'd buy the game just for that :)

Just became available on RB3 Pro a week or so ago, if you have that.

Personally, when I saw it's Born To Be Wild, that was a "Holy Ish" moment for me... but hey, different strokes and all that.