PDA

View Full Version : Boston underground

NJCAVTROOPER
01-25-2013, 06:09 PM
I cant find my into the boston underground can anyone tell me how to get into it.

montagemik
01-27-2013, 12:47 AM
Have you tried playing the Game ??

It;s clearly explained by one of Connors associates how to access the Underground network .

orangepower86
03-15-2013, 06:45 AM
i am having the same problem. After Sam Adams says we need to go to the tunnels, there is no more info. Any HELPFUL suggestions out there?

Final_HB
03-20-2013, 04:42 PM
Ya I see where you are coming from! If I remember, when Adams says that, you are in the middle of the street... I think. you need to go around to back of one of the houses, and there are one of those sort of basement hatches. Just go up to that and press circle :o There might be a marker for the underground on your map, im not quite sure :( thats the best I can do for you at the moment, so I hope it helps :p

Final_HB
03-24-2013, 11:01 AM
ignore that :p replaying the game... just follow the green objective marker.:)

behrskins
03-28-2013, 10:12 PM
I have found 9 of the 10 entrances. The one I need I no longer seem to be able to get to because I blew up the powder keg too far from the wood barrier. The keg does not seem to respawn. Any suggestions on what to do?

fwhnwzaw1
03-29-2013, 03:17 AM
I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts and ideashttp://htcf.info/10.jpg

behrskins
03-29-2013, 02:34 PM
I've tried placing a trip mine and shooting it to blow open the path, but that doesn't work. So it seems you need a powder keg. Kind of stupid they don't respawn. Means the player is screwed if they don't realize right away what they are used for.

Kytr
03-29-2013, 11:46 PM
Sometimes there are additional kegs in the area. Have you looked for another that might be used?

behrskins
03-30-2013, 02:38 AM
I've pretty much ran through the maze again looking for another keg with no luck. Poor game design if there is no way to break that barrier down if you don't do it right the first time.

d4st4n96
03-30-2013, 01:03 PM
i am having the same problem. After Sam Adams says we need to go to the tunnels, there is no more info. Any HELPFUL suggestions out there?
I just climbed the house, and climbed down to the point... and Sam followed me from the ground XDD

SpiritMuse
04-09-2013, 12:57 PM
I've pretty much ran through the maze again looking for another keg with no luck. Poor game design if there is no way to break that barrier down if you don't do it right the first time.

Doesn't all of that stuff reset when you exit and reenter the maze? That happened to me, anyway. Had to blow my way through walls that I'd gone past before. I think it even happened when I just fast-traveled within the maze, but I'm not sure.