PDA

View Full Version : Lucy , is she really dead?

MyVin825
01-25-2013, 04:14 AM
After playing revelation and assassin creed 3, I am not longer convince that Lucy is dead. In revelation shaun mention that that they had already buried lucy, and it seem he was not there when they buried her. Maybe, I am ready to much into it! Still, there were something odd with Shaun and Rebecca in assassin creed 3 especially with William, I felt they knew something and during William conversation with Desmond about Lucy, I had the feeling William wanted to tell him something but Desmond stop him before he could. Here my theory so far, I think Lucy survive but she is in a coma. To me anyway it make sense if she secretly under the protection of the assassins from the Templar and throughout the game, Desmond was filled with guilt and if he knew that Lucy survive he probably to distracted too concentrate.

What really pissing me off is that Lucy never got the chance to tell her side of the story, why she join the Templar. Yeah, there was the Dlc... it was a lazy attend to convince us she was Templar and the scene that Desmond told his father the reason allow Juno to kill Lucy is because of a vision he saw, that was completely butt****!

roostersrule2
01-25-2013, 04:15 AM
She's dead.

MyVin825
01-25-2013, 04:31 AM
Maybe but they never confirmed her death.

Assassin_M
01-25-2013, 04:35 AM
Maybe but they never confirmed her death.
I`m sorry, but.....Dafuq do you want more to confirm??

"They buried here already"
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/1/14/ACI_Lucy's_Grave.jpg
^^ THIS IS LUCY`S FINAL RESTING PLACE...what do you think is in there ?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......It has Lucy stillman written on the tombstone......Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Lucy`s dead....
I killed Lucy
You take what is not yours, first Lucy and now Daniel
I killed her, you know...
Project siren is Dead
Stillman is dead, vidic

-_- This is just ridiculous

Lucy is dead....Lucy is dead....the blonde irritating female is DEAD....DEAD...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sticks165
01-25-2013, 04:41 AM
yes.

dAnNyKiLlZ
01-25-2013, 05:19 AM
As much as I hated the way they killed Lucy off and gave a reasoning which I was not pleased with (because, IMO, the previous games did not show the slightest hint that she was not sincere with the Assassins).. I have to admit, I'm pretty sure she's DEAD lol.
I really don't know why they did it, maybe there's a deeper meaning that we will find out (you never know with Ubi :P).

BTW, I have a question relating to AC3 and Lucy, if anyone can clear it up it would be greatly appreciated.
In the game while playing as Desmond outside of the animus, I remember during a cutscene that Desmond speaks to his father and says that he had control over Juno's manipulation and decided to kill Lucy himself because he saw her handing the Apple to Vidic. However, he also says that once Vidic launched the apple into space. IT FAILED. Did I hear that right? I am pretty sure he said it failed, so why kill Lucy if it satellite project failed? Well Desmond did it anyway I am not sure why, but he does say that Juno is suspicious and that they should be careful because she was doing something for her own benefits (I guess to try and make Desmond kill Lucy because she didn't want anymore time to be wasted.)

However the issue I have is that at a different moment in time, When you speak to Rebecca and they both talk about Lucy, Desmond says that he saw Lucy giving Vidic the apple, and I can't remember exactly but he says something like, I saw Lucy giving the apple to Vidic and Vidic using it to control the world.

Well if Desmond said the satellite project failed, how is it that he saw Vidic controlling the world/humanity. Unless I misheard something, I was a bit confused at that part.

Assassin_M
01-25-2013, 05:25 AM
As much as I hated the way they killed Lucy off and gave a reasoning which I was not pleased with (because, IMO, the previous games did not show the slightest hint that she was not sincere with the Assassins).. I have to admit, I'm pretty sure she's DEAD lol.
I really don't know why they did it, maybe there's a deeper meaning that we will find out (you never know with Ubi :P).

BTW, I have a question relating to AC3 and Lucy, if anyone can clear it up it would be greatly appreciated.
In the game while playing as Desmond outside of the animus, I remember during a cutscene that Desmond speaks to his father and says that he had control over Juno's manipulation and decided to kill Lucy himself because he saw her handing the Apple to Vidic. However, he also says that once Vidic launched the apple into space. IT FAILED. Did I hear that right? I am pretty sure he said it failed, so why kill Lucy if it satellite project failed? Well Desmond did it anyway I am not sure why, but he does say that Juno is suspicious and that they should be careful because she was doing something for her own benefits (I guess to try and make Desmond kill Lucy because she didn't want anymore time to be wasted.)

However the issue I have is that at a different moment in time, When you speak to Rebecca and they both talk about Lucy, Desmond says that he saw Lucy giving Vidic the apple, and I can't remember exactly but he says something like, I saw Lucy giving the apple to Vidic and Vidic using it to control the world.

Well if Desmond said the satellite project failed, how is it that he saw Vidic controlling the world/humanity. Unless I misheard something, I was a bit confused at that part.
Desmond never said Vidic would take over the world. You misheard.

He saw it fail and the reason he chose to kill here because there was no time left....had he said "Oh hell it fails anyway haha" Vidic would take the apple and time passes......Desmond cannot enter Temple....earth go boom....

dAnNyKiLlZ
01-25-2013, 06:12 AM
Desmond never said Vidic would take over the world. You misheard.

He saw it fail and the reason he chose to kill here because there was no time left....had he said "Oh hell it fails anyway haha" Vidic would take the apple and time passes......Desmond cannot enter Temple....earth go boom....

Wow lol that makes a lot of sense. God ****! How the hell did I mishear that part lol, gotta turn those subtitles on next time lol.
Anyway thanks for clearing things up makes a lot more sense, appreciate it man,

Assassin_M
01-25-2013, 06:16 AM
Wow lol that makes a lot of sense. God ****! How the hell did I mishear that part lol, gotta turn those subtitles on next time lol.
Anyway thanks for clearing things up makes a lot more sense, appreciate it man,
Not a problem:D

Happy to help:)

pirate1802
01-25-2013, 06:38 AM

^^ THIS IS LUCY`S FINAL RESTING PLACE...what do you think is in there ?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......It has Lucy stillman written on the tombstone......Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Lucy`s dead....
I killed Lucy
Project siren is Dead
Stillman is dead, vidic

Lucy is dead....Lucy is dead....the blonde irritating female is DEAD....DEAD...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

M goes crazy..

Assassin_M
01-25-2013, 06:43 AM
M goes crazy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSdfiVzmz50

pirate1802
01-25-2013, 06:47 AM
Ok :|

montagemik
01-25-2013, 01:17 PM

Lucy escaped with Desmond far too easily from Abstergo in AC-1/AC-2 , considering how vital desmond was to their project .
Vidic played the role of scary bad cop - Do it or we'll put you in a coma then kill you .
Lucy played the role of Good cop - Just go along with it Desmond until i figure a way to get you out of here.

Lucy constantly made certain she was the one who left the Assassin hideout in AC-2 for 'supplies' (cover to contact Abstergo) & Lucy's pen was emitting a flashing tracking beacon on her desk throughout the AC-2 game . (bad connection / interferance on the network Rebecca detected in the Monterigionni hideout , probably caused by this)

And you say they gave NO indication Lucy was working for the Abstergo/Templars goals.
They pretty much showed Lucy playing Desmond like a Pro from day one.
Their escape was just all far too convenient considering Lucy claimed Abstergo may be watching her every move.

pacmanate
01-25-2013, 01:24 PM

Lucy`s dead....
I killed Lucy
Project siren is Dead
Stillman is dead, vidic

You forgot to mention her stupid lips that she got Botox in before AC2

EscoBlades
01-25-2013, 04:09 PM
She's dead.

And we are done here folks.

PandaPuff86
01-25-2013, 04:47 PM
Lucy escaped with Desmond far too easily from Abstergo in AC-1/AC-2 , considering how vital desmond was to their project .
Vidic played the role of scary bad cop - Do it or we'll put you in a coma then kill you .
Lucy played the role of Good cop - Just go along with it Desmond until i figure a way to get you out of here.

Lucy constantly made certain she was the one who left the Assassin hideout in AC-2 for 'supplies' (cover to contact Abstergo) & Lucy's pen was emitting a flashing tracking beacon on her desk throughout the AC-2 game . (bad connection / interferance on the network Rebecca detected in the Monterigionni hideout , probably caused by this)

And you say they gave NO indication Lucy was working for the Abstergo/Templars goals.
Their escape was just all far too convenient considering Lucy claimed Abstergo may be watching her every move.

Don't forget the e-mails to "William Miles" and those red footsteps outside the villa.

telcontar7
01-25-2013, 05:08 PM
the scene that Desmond told his father the reason allow Juno to kill Lucy is because of a vision he saw, that was completely butt****!

That was terribly lazy of them.

MT4K
01-25-2013, 05:31 PM
Don't forget the e-mails to "William Miles" and those red footsteps outside the villa.

The red footsteps are not connected to anything story related.

pacmanate
01-25-2013, 06:09 PM
The Red footsteps were a developer flaw if I remember. They were just supposed to show you the way back into the underground part of the Villa.

Sushiglutton
01-25-2013, 06:23 PM
Nothing would suprise me about the moden day part anymore. She could have left a fraction of herself in the Animus, it may have been her twin sister we killed, it could have been a hologram in the vault and she's now trapped by Juno, her soul may have taken over a turnip and she's now living a happy life in some field outside of Sheffield. Who knows :rolleyes:?

YuurHeen
01-25-2013, 07:35 PM
and while we are on the subject of breaking someones believe that a character is not dead

SPOILER

desmond is dead
s16 is dead
eve is dead
vidic is dead
daniel is dead
ezio is dead
altair is dead
haytham is dead

Kaschra
01-25-2013, 08:02 PM
and while we are on the subject of breaking someones believe that a character is not dead

SPOILER

desmond is dead
s16 is dead
eve is dead
vidic is dead
daniel is dead
ezio is dead
altair is dead
haytham is dead

Everyone from history parts of the games is dead :nonchalance:

YuurHeen
01-25-2013, 08:07 PM
Everyone from history parts of the games is dead :nonchalance:

juno isnt

Kaschra
01-25-2013, 08:10 PM
juno isnt
Well, that's obvious.

Assassin_M
01-25-2013, 08:33 PM

SPOILER

desmond is dead
s16 is dead
eve is dead
vidic is dead
daniel is dead
ezio is dead
altair is dead
haytham is dead
Darim poisoned Altair...

Dat hug.....it took too long...he must`v slipped the poison then

IronEagl3
01-25-2013, 09:12 PM
Darim poisoned Altair...

Dat hug.....it took too long...he must`v slipped the poison then

I don't know if I should take that seriously or not lol. I mean after all, Altair didn't become extremely weak all of a sudden when he went to take a seat O_O

pacmanate
01-25-2013, 09:20 PM
Desmond is alive.

YuurHeen
01-26-2013, 12:43 AM
Desmond is alive.

Sad. Whole thing starting over again.

dAnNyKiLlZ
01-26-2013, 12:49 AM

You're right, the information you provides does prove the contrary to what I said.
She does kill a couple of Abstergo guards on the way out of the labs and I guess that's why I always assumed she was on the assassin's side.
Out of curiosity, though, did you ever belive that she was a templar?
I just feel like they pulled that excuse out of no where, like they killed her off for nothing, but looking at the data you provide, it does add up that she was on vidic's side.

Assassin_M
01-26-2013, 12:51 AM
You're right, the information you provides does prove the contrary to what I said.
She does kill a couple of Abstergo guards on the way out of the labs and I guess that's why I always assumed she was on the assassin's side.
Out of curiosity, though, did you ever belive that she was a templar?
I just feel like they pulled that excuse out of no where, like they killed her off for nothing, but looking at the data you provide, it does add up that she was on vidic's side.
there were tons of threads saying "is lucy a templar ?" since 2009

dAnNyKiLlZ
01-26-2013, 01:58 AM
there were tons of threads saying "is lucy a templar ?" since 2009
Lol yes, it definitely is an old topic that's for sure.
Not even sure why its brought up again. I guess she just seemed really authentic in my eyes -- but eh, that part of the story is long gone now.
Hopefully on to better things!

Assassin_M
01-26-2013, 02:01 AM
Hopefully on to better things!
Indeed

MyVin825
01-26-2013, 02:31 AM
I don't think subject 16 was warning about Lucy but rather about Juno, he could have said that Lucy is not who she claim. But he didn't even mention Lucy by name. Assassin creed 3 ending confirme subject 16 was talking about Juno

Assassin_M
01-26-2013, 03:15 AM
I don't think subject 16 was warning about Lucy but rather about Juno, he could have said that Lucy is not who she claim. But he didn't even mention Lucy by name. Assassin creed 3 ending confirme subject 16 was talking about Juno
not really...

It confirms it when it assures us that 16 knew what Juno was planning, but we don't know if he did

RobertTopham
01-26-2013, 03:42 AM
off topic but why do the civilians or the heralds talk bad about ezio do they just not know what is going on and think he is just a bad person? at the end of the day pretty much protecting them from templars.

Assassin_M
01-26-2013, 03:46 AM
off topic but why do the civilians or the heralds talk bad about ezio do they just not know what is going on and think he is just a bad person? at the end of the day pretty much protecting them from templars.
I know right ?? Ezio keeps telling them "I`m saving you from Templars, why you talk bad about me ??" I mean it`s not like the Templars are DEEP in control or anything....Rodrigo was just the Pope, Marco was just the Doge, Silvio owned the Arsenale......not many who hate Ezio are in control...and besides....Everyone knows that Ezio is fighting Templars...He tells everyone "Hey, I`m fighting Templars....Just sayin"

Silly, Ubisoft:p

RobertTopham
01-26-2013, 04:03 AM
yeah so even if the people do know whats going on they couldnt really do anything and I think some people were told to talk bad thats why you can pay for them to talk about other things lol

roostersrule2
01-26-2013, 04:07 AM
yeah so even if the people do know whats going on they couldnt really do anything and I think some people were told to talk bad thats why you can pay for them to talk about other things lolHahahaha so Naive.

RobertTopham
01-26-2013, 04:18 AM
the people who hate him are controlling but the people dont know about templars

MasterSimaYi
01-26-2013, 06:48 PM

Because he goes around the city killing people. That is why the heralds NOTIFY the people of him running around the city. And indeed, murdering people because they oppose him makes Ezio a bad person.

The Assassins aren't any more "good" than the Templars are "bad".

wackywaffles2
01-26-2013, 07:07 PM
Why can't a video game character stay dead without some guy creating a conspiracy theory about it?

RobertTopham
01-27-2013, 02:50 AM
@MasterSimaYi

yeah thats true the reason im asking is beacuse when ezio gets francisco de pazzi in Firenze, jacopo de pazzi comes in after saying liberty and the people are saying "people and liberty" are those people under the templars.

MyVin825
01-27-2013, 03:44 AM
Why can't a video game character stay dead without some guy creating a conspiracy theory about it?

Because it difficult to let some character go after their die. I become attached to lucy, she was an interesting character.

Assassin_M
01-27-2013, 03:48 AM
Because it difficult to let some character go after their die. I become attached to lucy
That doesn't sound healthy, dude. Seriously

MyVin825
01-27-2013, 03:53 AM
That doesn't sound healthy, dude. Seriously

I know but I cant help it!

Assassin_M
01-27-2013, 04:07 AM
I know but I cant help it!
Well she`s dead. She`s a video game character. Pixels and Polygons. She does not exist, Yo 0_o

MyVin825
01-27-2013, 04:16 AM
Well she`s dead. She`s a video game character. Pixels and Polygons. She does not exist, Yo 0_o

You're to serious, you know that! I know she is not real but I wont lie to say that I wont miss her.

Assassin_M
01-27-2013, 04:23 AM
You're to serious, you know that! I know she is not real but I wont lie to say that I wont miss her.
Yeah I was just kidding:p

And I wont lie to you.....I don't miss her xD

RinoTheBouncer
01-27-2013, 09:03 AM

Because video games and films taught us that nobody stays dead.
"Nobody really dies in science fiction" - James Cameron

I'm not addicted to Lucy or anything, just saying that the reason many people create conspiracy theories about it is either because of attachment to characters, inability to find someone as-strong/as-effective to replace, create a good plot in their mind and love to see it come to life, or simply because it's been done a million times that a character who long died, suddenly returns.

Krayus Korianis
01-27-2013, 05:22 PM
After reading this thread... My I.Q. has dropped a lot of numbers off of it.

God the grammar in this pile of crap.

ToughGuy31
01-28-2013, 06:39 AM

Lucy`s dead....
I killed Lucy
Project siren is Dead
Stillman is dead, vidic

WTF is your problem. :mad:

Assassin_M
01-28-2013, 06:42 AM
WTF is your problem. :mad:
That some people have no sense of Humor

infamous_ezio
01-28-2013, 09:17 AM
Well, given the evidence from TLA, brotherhood ending, dialogue from AC3 and just using our own common sense & logical thinking to piece together the puzzle, my guess would be that lucy is infact... Alive, and she is coming back in the next game because **** you that's why.

ToughGuy31
01-28-2013, 09:57 PM
That some people have no sense of Humor

Alright you got me :D

Assassin_M
01-28-2013, 09:58 PM
Alright you got me :D

:p

MasterSimaYi
01-30-2013, 02:14 PM
@MasterSimaYi

yeah thats true the reason im asking is beacuse when ezio gets francisco de pazzi in Firenze, jacopo de pazzi comes in after saying liberty and the people are saying "people and liberty" are those people under the templars.

Uhh, what are you saying?

RickOShay1
09-20-2016, 01:29 AM
Killing her off was way too hasty. Her death destroyed what little value Desmond's story had. I would have said "I don't care if she's a traitor! Let the world burn, it could use a good cleansing anyway."

ERICATHERINE
09-20-2016, 01:44 AM
Killing her off was way too hasty. Her death destroyed what little value Desmond's story had. I would have said "I don't care if she's a traitor! Let the world burn, it could use a good cleansing anyway."

Oh wow. Someone have transformed this thread into a zombie.

No, but seriously, you know that nobody wrote anything on that thread for more than 3 years and a half? It's not that what you say is not important, it's just curiosity. Like how did you discovered that thread actually exist. Did you actually checked/will check EVERY thread from that one to now and later? :eek:

joshoolhorst
09-20-2016, 09:03 PM
Is she dead? She is dead, she is gone, she went to see the maker, SHE GOT STABBED! she got burried! Vidic mentioned this, Rebecca, Shaun why don't we scream it out loud on the White House itself?
Her becoming a Templar was ******ed WHAT IN GODS NAME DID WILLIAM EVER DO TO YOU? Abstergo poisoned a village, I wouldn't be surprised that Vidic knew you were an Assassin and let some guys unleash on you so you get her loyalty I hope she stays dead. Hell and what was the point of tracking down Desmond in the end of AC2 to fight Vidic if they just want to keep him anyway?

Edit: Sorry it's just I hate back stabbing characters -_-

cawatrooper9
09-21-2016, 02:56 PM
Edit: Sorry it's just I hate back stabbing characters -_-

I hate contrived double agent plot lines.

RickOShay1
09-21-2016, 08:24 PM
Oh wow. Someone have transformed this thread into a zombie.

I found this thread, saw all the Lucy hate, (which to me is equal to simply brownnosing to Ubisoft), and felt the sheer need to throw in my counter-opinion.

Let's start at the beginning.
NONE of the trailers warned me that this game would be in flashback mode, so this whole "modern-day setting" was surprise, and an unlikable one. Desmond's WHOLE story was overall rather unenjoyable in more ways than one. The one little thing that kept it even slightly interesting was the potential romance I saw blooming between Desmond and Lucy.

When I got the feeling she was a Templar, I thought that would really spice up the romance, as Lucy would be torn between her love and her loyalty.

Killing Lucy puts Ezio's stupidity concerning Christine to shame. I find Desmond's complete lack of remorse downright disgusting.

I've known many emotional scenes that have given me wet eyes, but the scene of Lucy's murder, probably because I was forced to press a button to make it happen, left my hands literally shaking along with my wet eyes; the ending credit music following right after didn't help... It really saddens me when I read so many comments like "I'm glad that traitor/Templar ***** is dead", or something.

These people have to look beyond the story level and look at the Corporate level, I heard they were having trouble with Lucy's voice actress, and if that was true, why could they not give Lucy a more honorable death; something like an Abstergo agent finding them, firing his weapon, and mortally wounding Lucy, rather than disgracing her as a traitor?

The constant AC plot twists resemble an attempt to avoid "cliché-ing", but they only end up using other clichés, and the more unlikable clichés at that. In AC3, they wasted a juicy opportunity for a "Darth Vader" style redemption for Connor's father.

Desmond's story was already weak and wobbly with only a few threads holding it up, the biggest of which was the romance arc, and the romance died with Lucy. I figured by the end of AC3, Ubisoft finally pulled its head out of its *** and realized that Desmond's story was getting nowhere and killed him for that.

People tend to think of Lucy's betrayal and her death as one and the same, but from all the evidence I have collected, I have little doubt that her betrayal was planned, but I believe her death however was last minute change, because either A.) Kristen Bell quit, or B.) Kristen Bell was fired, so on the Corporate level, its hard to tell who was really to blame for Lucy's death.

As for Desmond's coma, I don't know what caused that, at first, its explained that he fainted out of sheer grief, and then afterwards its said because the Apple's power was too much for his brain. And in AC3, I was disgusted to hear Desmond say that he "wanted to kill her", and he behaves as if there never was any chemistry going on between them... unlike the beginning of Brotherhood.

I do get curious though: How do you think you would have reacted (or how Desmond would have reacted) if Juno never tried to make you kill Lucy, but instead, simply froze time for everyone, force-fed all the information about her into your brain (her past, her true allegiance, the fact that she can't tell which one is greater [her loyalty to Abstergo or her love for you], etc.), then releases you, departs with the words, "The decision is yours", and simply resumes time once again.

You now know everything, but Lucy has no idea you're on to her.

RickOShay1
09-23-2016, 08:49 PM
In fact, when I first saw the trailer of Watchdogs, I had the small feeling that Ubisoft was making an alternate universe where Desmond lived, and he finally got to put Lucy's training to good use.

And of course, in that game, Ubisoft once again showed how keen they were on killing off the "chick of the story".