PDA

View Full Version : Ok....., wth!!!!!!!!

Rogue Agent 035
01-25-2013, 02:01 AM
I just completed ACIII fer the 5th time an though it's not my first time seein this, it is my first since the last patch. On the day of release back in OCt. you had 3 seperate locations to go in the prolouge to witness the british extermination of British forces (New York, Boston, Connor's village). Now I witnessed the extermination in both location in the day 1 patch, but why remove Boston's cutscene after the holliday patch, I mean if yer gonna see em leave NY, why not Boston as well?

Rogue Agent 035

montagemik
01-25-2013, 02:25 AM
I Forget ........Was Boston the one with or without the Slave Trader ?? (enjoyed shooting that guy in the head with the Bow)

Rogue Agent 035
01-25-2013, 02:33 AM
I Forget ........Was Boston the one with or without the Slave Trader ?? (enjoyed shooting that guy in the head with the Bow)

Yeah, durin our time with Haytham in the begining, Thatcher, Silas

roostersrule2
01-25-2013, 03:36 AM
Yeah, durin our time with Haytham in the begining, Thatcher, SilasNo he means when your at Boston or New York and you watch the English go and you see a guy standing on a platform selling slaves. It was so sad I went to assassinate him and he moved and I got the dad slave instead I felt so bad.

Rogue Agent 035
01-25-2013, 03:50 AM
No he means when your at Boston or New York and you watch the English go and you see a guy standing on a platform selling slaves. It was so sad I went to assassinate him and he moved and I got the dad slave instead I felt so bad.

Yeah, yer right it was NY, an that was a very heart felt scene, what i liked though was Connor's reaction to it. Also, I was curious as to who (if announced) will be replacing the dearly departed DM in the present day as with Juno's final words solidifying that more is to come later this year