PDA

View Full Version : How to Change Language in Assassin's Creed III

FederaL77777
01-23-2013, 10:20 AM
hi have assassin's creed 3 freedom edition multi lang but a cant chenge language from eng to RUS i try delete localization lang

when i try to launch the game on Uplay it says Game running... and it doesn't run the game !

how i can chenge lang in my assasins creed please help

nico.vdlb
01-24-2013, 01:38 AM
Same problem... Bought the russian version (original) and can't change the language.. Tried everything already... Someone knows how to change the language with original copies?

Anykeyer
01-24-2013, 06:31 AM
For MP you can do it from menu. To change language in SP you have to edit your windows registry. Dont remember exact path, somewhere in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\[add "Wow6432Node" if you're using x64 Windows)\Ubisoft, should not be hard to find from there. Not every language option will work, it depends on installed languages.

Yurmen
01-25-2013, 11:25 AM
no one can tell me how can i change my multiplayer language to english

AmaZim2
01-25-2013, 04:55 PM
For the MP part:

you need the "multi \ DataPC.forge" file from the english copy of the game and you need to exchange it with your file.

I can help you with it if you want...
(PM me)

SweetSarahh
06-04-2014, 02:30 PM
For the MP part:

you need the "multi \ DataPC.forge" file from the english copy of the game and you need to exchange it with your file.

I can help you with it if you want...
(PM me)

Hey, can you help with my problem ,too ? Same thing goes here, I bought the AC3 and the tech support already installed on my PC, but when I launch it, the game is in Russian lnguage, I don't understand Russia. Hope that someone over here could help me out .

AmaZim2
06-04-2014, 05:58 PM
Sure I can...but wait a bit...I have to re-upload.

Edit:

[Links Removed]

Have fun!