PDA

View Full Version : Thieves challenges Assasins Creed 3?????

GingerFox14
01-22-2013, 10:23 PM
I need more help please!!! I read through some other posts on the forums and saw something about thieves club challenges. I'm on memory 11 and have not had anything come up about these challenges at all. Where do I go to start these off??

cmrggamer
01-22-2013, 11:56 PM
I'm pretty sure that you need to steal a certain about of money from people on the street before you are asked to join the thieves club.

SixKeys
01-23-2013, 04:38 AM
Why would Connor steal from people? He makes enough money running his own trade business. It seems kind of forced to make you steal for no other reason than to get into a new club for the sake of completion.

cmrggamer
01-23-2013, 04:00 PM
Why would Connor steal from people? He makes enough money running his own trade business. It seems kind of forced to make you steal for no other reason than to get into a new club for the sake of completion.

It also just doesn't fit his character/personality.

I also just checked, he has to pickpocket 100 pounds to be invited.

montagemik
01-24-2013, 03:48 AM
Pickpocketing the Rich guys in white wigs in Boston is a good way of acquiring certain items needed for delivery requests - gold rings , paper , toy dolls , hair accessories , wigs etc etc .
Otherwise you have to wait until much further into the game before you can craft these items yourself . ( that's the main benefit of pickpocketing in AC-3)

If you're careful you can keep the pickpocket button held in & loot each person 2-3 times each - this increases the chances of rare items being given .

SixKeys
01-24-2013, 08:09 AM
Pickpocketing the Rich guys in white wigs in Boston is a good way of acquiring certain items needed for delivery requests - gold rings , paper , toy dolls , hair accessories , wigs etc etc .
Otherwise you have to wait until much further into the game before you can craft these items yourself . ( that's the main benefit of pickpocketing in AC-3)

If you're careful you can keep the pickpocket button held in & loot each person 2-3 times each - this increases the chances of rare items being given .

Thanks for the tip! Guess I'll have to try this.

jills toy
01-24-2013, 08:45 PM
I just stole $200.00 total from NPCs and all of a sudden I get the thieves challenges. So my guess is you need to pick pocket $200.00 and it should open for you.