PDA

View Full Version : In the Assassin's Creed Multiplayer Trainer

TwentySixT
01-22-2013, 04:21 PM
In the Assassin's Creed Multiplayer Trainer, to continue after you assassinate the Indian, you are supposed to click either CTL to play the scene again, OR another icon that looks sort of like a "U" with short legs to continue. Would someone be so kind as to tell me what key that "U" with short legs represents? Thanks

Anykeyer
01-22-2013, 05:40 PM
spacebar

TwentySixT
01-22-2013, 11:44 PM
Thank you, I think I hit every other one on the keyboard except........ Another dumb question if I may, In the singleplayer game, how do you switch from sword to pistol to shoot at the powder keg? Thanks

TurtleOne_
01-23-2013, 12:15 AM
hold F while you chose pistol from ranged equipment.

TwentySixT
01-23-2013, 03:17 AM
I hold F and it brings items closer it seems (magnifies?) but I don't seem to be able to access the pistol althought I can see it. I've tried R and just about everything else to no avail. Thanks again tho.

TwentySixT
01-23-2013, 03:56 AM
All holding F seems to do is magnify. I cant get him to switch weapons, he keeps grabbing his sword. If the mission would let me hack the powder barrel to death, I'd be in. Unfortunately, he won't move either.

Anykeyer
01-23-2013, 07:26 AM
You cant switch from sword to pistol. Sword is a weapon and pistol is a tool. They are equiped separatelly. You have to use your tool button to fire. Its displayed on HUD in lower right corner.
Also focusing does not simply magnify. It allows you too shoot at a more distant targets. But you have to aim at your target before you can fire while focusing.