PDA

View Full Version : Night Maps and Not Double XP?...

str8shootter
01-22-2013, 05:27 AM
Ummm..... Why is it that Ubisoft rewarded the community Night Maps for completing the community event named "Treason" and not Double XP like we were promised? After the requirement of 80,000 Wolfpack sessions played was met, why in the heck did we get Night Maps when that was already rewarded during The Deadly Shadows Event?... Am I the only one that thinks whoever is running AC3 MP needs to lay off of the weed? I played a ton of sessions in this event... and all I got out of it was a reward that was rewarded to me, and everyone else in the last event....I hate this MP as it is with all the bugs.. Basically now all I do is Solo Wolfpack.. Ubi, you're making me hate this game even more with how you run it. -_-

doomsday416
01-22-2013, 05:57 AM
Ummm..... Why is it that Ubisoft rewarded the community Night Maps for completing the community event named "Treason" and not Double XP like we were promised? After the requirement of 80,000 Wolfpack sessions played was met, why in the heck did we get Night Maps when that was already rewarded during The Deadly Shadows Event?... Am I the only one that thinks whoever is running AC3 MP needs to lay off of the weed? I played a ton of sessions in this event... and all I got out of it was a reward that was rewarded to me, and everyone else in the last event....I hate this MP as it is with all the bugs.. Basically now all I do is Solo Wolfpack.. Ubi, you're making me hate this game even more with how you run it. -_-

instead of ubisoft fireing one guy the whole multiplayer portion of the game has to be replaced with new staff as they cant do their jobs and dont even deserve to get minimum wage like rly .. :/ its also funny how that for the xbox our requirement is 60k not 80 and we still havent reached it XD

Moonfoxz
01-22-2013, 06:04 AM
instead of ubisoft fireing one guy the whole multiplayer portion of the game has to be replaced with new staff as they cant do their jobs and dont even deserve to get minimum wage like rly .. :/ its also funny how that for the xbox our requirement is 60k not 80 and we still havent reached it XD
Either ps3 has a bigger AC playerbase or that players on xbox who pay for Live don't want to waste it on AC MP..

Miranger
01-22-2013, 06:08 AM
Which night maps did we get? Hopefully it's North End :p

doomsday416
01-22-2013, 06:09 AM
Either ps3 has a bigger AC playerbase or that players on xbox who pay for Live don't want to waste it on AC MP..

thats exactly what it is im guessing although xbox live isent goning to cost anything in a few years when the devs find out how much money their loseing to the steambox and the ps4 (witch are both going to have free online) xbox and its greed will be a thing of the past soon im guessing.. the same thing that needs to happen to ubisofts staff XD

str8shootter
01-22-2013, 06:15 AM
Which night maps did we get? Hopefully it's North End :p

Is that a joke? lol.. Boston North End's Night Map was released along with the others... it's just not set during sun-down.. It's set during sun-set when the sky is pink/orange.. so basically Boston North End's Night Map is less of a "Night Map" and more a "Late Afternoon" Map. lol