PDA

View Full Version : the giant and the storm naval mission

craigyboy690
01-22-2013, 12:31 AM
ok so trying to do the 100% synch achievement on ac3.ive done all other naval missions,club missions,homestead missions so other than the main story line i have 1 mission to 100% THE GIANT AND THE STORM naval mission.i cant for love nor money do this,i have trawled the internet for guides,you tube videos etc tried so many different tactics and still no joy,i have 975/1100 achievement score,im waiting on 3,perfectionist completionist and one for all achievements to complete,god i even done wolves for lambs,wave 25 on wolfpack by my self so its not like im some one who hasnt got a clue,but this mission is ridiculous,3 days ive been trying now.(NOTE TO AC3 MAKERS-THE IDEA OF THE TYRANNY OF KING WASHINGTON DLC is appealling but because its single player based and the difficulty im having with this games requirements im really unsure wether to bother buying it as im not sure wether i can stand any more of these headaches)).when i first played i was taken back by some of the new features,the hunting, the frontier the naval side of thing.fantastic additions but all it takes is 1 game breaking requirement and all that hard work has been for nothing.i remember the days when i finished a game and was left wanting more,now its come to the point that with some games im glad to see the back of ac3 has become 1 of them,why u ask beacause of this 1 mission.sorry for the rant but im sure you lot can understand that after 3 days of trying this 1 mission im kind of really riled and angry.if any one has any tips on how to do this mission i would be really greatfull

craigyboy690
01-22-2013, 01:51 AM
ok thats me done, screw this ****ty nission and screw this ****ty game gonnatrade it in for forza horizon

craigyboy690
01-22-2013, 02:58 AM
take notice ubisoft .this is a quote from a video guide from a very large well known gaming website.while describing the tactics for completing the giant and the storm 100% synch"be prepared to retry this mission several times,it will without a doubt try your patience and may well prompt you to stop playing it all together as its one of those really annoying and frustrating missions.it didnt annoy me enough to stop playing but i know of people who have stopped just because of this one mission".

for me ac3 is the most ambitious yet with some of the best features,i love the naval side,it is so well made and polished but all it takes is 1 thing to ruin it all.for me 100% synching is 1 thing but the new "complete all objectives in 1 play through" and the giant and the storm 100% objectives have ruined it all,i think im gonna be hard pushed to put the disc back in now and the thought of paying 800ms points each for the next 3 dlc just to be ground down by more annoying things,well lets just say thats not gonna happen.shame really as i have played all assassins creed games but enough is enough

montagemik
01-22-2013, 03:03 AM
YEAH IGN Suck at playing games too.

craigyboy690
01-22-2013, 01:05 PM
YEAH IGN Suck at playing games too.

lmfao ,i didnt even have to say the name for you to know who im talking about,so im taking it this is well known common knowledge and that being the case i wonder just how many people feel like me,wake up ubisoft ac3 has the potential to be the best yet but its being ruined by stupid little things,as for sucking at games i think a 50225/65000 gamer score speaks for its self.