PDA

View Full Version : AC3 low FPS lesson

hallow1232012
01-21-2013, 06:26 PM
Two games almost released by the same date and also shared a common problem stuttering and FPS drops.

ONE. Assassins Creed 3
Two. Need for Speed Mostwanted.

After almost 3 months of complaining EA fixed the issue. READ (posts after 17/1/13) http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Most-Wanted/Frame-Rate-Drops-in-NFS-Most-Wanted-PC/td-p/158870

And AC3 no responses even from any devs and no fix... nothing would be fixed every thing is permitted...

dbankier
01-21-2013, 07:34 PM
The lesson learned for me is to never buy one of these game at full price again, and never to trust the requirements on the back of the box. PC games depreciate very quickly, I should have waited several months until it was on sale for half price or less. By that time I may have a computer that vastly exceeds the recommended requirements, since that seems to be what is needed to run this game acceptably.

spectatorx
01-21-2013, 10:39 PM
I learned too. Sleeping dogs seems to be awesome game but i will not buy any ubisoft product more.

And i wanted to buy heroes 6 with add-ons and ac3 season pass.... but hell no! I will not buy it. Bye bye ubisoft.

rmartinezdl
01-21-2013, 10:56 PM
I pirated AC2, then felt bad and bought brotherhood, revelations and AC3, even boughgt **** ton of splinter cell games and driver, lol guess ill join to the 95% of pirates on the PC.thanks ubisoft for making us see that you dont deserve our money, wish ubisoft was in bankruptcy and no THQ, they develop better games.

abohamed
01-21-2013, 11:25 PM
I learned too. Sleeping dogs seems to be awesome game but i will not buy any ubisoft product more.

And i wanted to buy heroes 6 with add-ons and ac3 season pass.... but hell no! I will not buy it. Bye bye ubisoft.

i think you mean watch dogs xD ... anyway .. iam totally agree with you

shadyxau
01-21-2013, 11:50 PM
i think you mean watch dogs xD ... anyway .. iam totally agree with you

Yeah, its a shame that Ubisoft is developing Watch Dogs. It was one of my most anticipated games. Now there's no hope in hell of me buying it!

Black_Widow9
01-22-2013, 12:04 AM
Please post in this topic constructively:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/737072-AC3-Low-FPS