PDA

View Full Version : Can't Kill Man of War 3 Ships! Help please...

MrGrey12013
01-21-2013, 08:48 AM
The Naval Carrabian Sea Battle 1777 - "Lure the Orpheus" is very hard for me...
I have no problem with the first 5 battle ships. However, when I get to the Lure the Orpheus (second wave) of 3 Man of War ships I keep dying. How do I destroy these ships?
I can hit them right on, shoot the circled fronts but than I still die! Any more tricks to this scenerio? Played this level about 30 times and can't get passt it...

Any complete level code I can use?

Thanks for your help. MrGrey12013

cmrggamer
01-21-2013, 05:10 PM
Have you upgraded the Aquila at all? That my help.
To upgrade, you go to the little logbook on the pier.
Hope that helps!

leCarrot
01-21-2013, 08:44 PM
I already posted this on another thread, but I'll paste it here

My pro tips for the Orpheus mission are:

Preparation: Upgrade your ship with (for example) the reinforced hulls etc.

Defense: Try to keep away from their broadsides, and If that fails, use the "brace" ability as much as you can. Use the high waves to your advantage: they'll protect you from their guns.

Offense: Keep the broadside button down for more damaging and accurate shots.
If you want to take it safe, use chainshot to take out their sails (it's pretty easy) and fire fully loaded broadsides into the ships.

I'll be happy to give further tips if you need

MrGrey12013
01-22-2013, 04:46 AM
Yes, Thanks for all the tips. I love this csenario and will fight for another 30 tries if it needs to be... LOL Not sure if I can upgrade to reinforced hull yet, but it's good suggestion. Thanks. That chain shot works fine but I thing you have to have a Good High Health to start with as well. Good point about the broadside button too! I'm going to the war now!

Thanks again.. More hints anyone..?

cmrggamer
01-22-2013, 04:58 AM
The only other thing I can suggest is to look up some videos on Youtube if you still can't get it :)

craigyboy690
01-22-2013, 01:15 PM
The Naval Carrabian Sea Battle 1777 - "Lure the Orpheus" is very hard for me...
I have no problem with the first 5 battle ships. However, when I get to the Lure the Orpheus (second wave) of 3 Man of War ships I keep dying. How do I destroy these ships?
I can hit them right on, shoot the circled fronts but than I still die! Any more tricks to this scenerio? Played this level about 30 times and can't get passt it...

Any complete level code I can use?

Thanks for your help. MrGrey12013

i feel your pain mate,im trying to do the 100% synch on this mission.my tips are to upgrade your ship but be carefull,when you come to 100% synch the mission you could be over powered.if you can avoid the naval ram and possibly the extra cannon but up grade the rest so you take less damage .use the cover button as often as possible and the heat shot ammo might also help,hope this helps