PDA

View Full Version : New York Underground Rock Climbing Side Eject Problem

JedediahStrong
01-21-2013, 05:45 AM
In the New York underground there is a rock climbing problem. I am playing the PC version btw. I can climb the initial wall, using the three back ejects, then go around the corner, jump to the next crack and climb down. To the right a the handholds that you must "side eject" to. There are only three spots where Conner can "look" to the right...at the very top, at the very bottom, and a tad up from the bottom. No matter what I try, when I press "right mouse" then "D" + "Space" he side ejects but goes too far to the right and does not hit the handholds. I have tried this about 20 or more times. No go. Is this spot broken for the PC? Very frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.

Scystab
01-21-2013, 10:58 AM
you have to climb down/up/down/up. It's sort of buggish yes. here is a great video guid i found on youtube. The comentary explains it all. Skip to around 10:15 i thinkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLiDr1NOiJc

MountainMama
01-21-2013, 02:21 PM
I had to work that one FOREVER, but I finally got a right arrow jump to work.. Have to be facing the last wall climb or you wind up on the floor again.

JedediahStrong
01-21-2013, 02:39 PM
That was it. Have to be press up/right/space while holding right mouse. Just a control issue but thanks for the assist.