PDA

View Full Version : Stop putting me in games with hacking ****s

Suttmann
01-21-2013, 05:20 AM
i get out of a game cause of the ****wit losers we know as hackers, go quickmatch, and what do you know, the same ****ing lobby i was in, im sick of having to exit the same lobby several times just to get out of the games these peices of **** are playing,
your matchmaking has enough problems without doing this!
thanks

Keldrath
01-21-2013, 06:26 AM
what makes you think they are hacking?

I know some people do hack, but I've earned over 1m xp, I'm rank 75, have over 100 wins, and over 3k kills, and I've only ran into a couple of hackers my entire time playing.

RaZoRFINNISH
01-21-2013, 06:49 AM

I know some people do hack, but I've earned over 1m xp, I'm rank 75, have over 100 wins, and over 3k kills, and I've only ran into a couple of hackers my entire time playing.

Yup, same thing. I've seen like 3 speedhackers and a single aimbotter, but nothing else. In no way it's a hacker filled game.

medavroog
01-21-2013, 09:12 AM

Perhaps it was because those players bested him in both skills and achivements that, he rage-quited the game as well as started to accuse those players of hacking the game. We see this type of rages very common here on this forum now-a-days, don't we? All just because there are some players who think they are "the best" and, there are some players who are indeed "the best"...and when the two are placed together...voila, the accusations of hacking starts!

RAPXTOR
01-21-2013, 11:57 AM
I never made many MP games, i like to play coop, but I only encounter one hacker that could not be killed, at least with gunfire (somebody already stated that they can be killed with melee), and using a speedhack, when i was playing with one friend, so I cant understand how people say its full of cheaters.

mrtmrc
01-21-2013, 06:21 PM
only two/three??? you're lucky or play very little time
+lobby hacked : full bullets and grenades!!!
+speeder hacker!!!
+old fc2 cheaters now work on fc3 (speed+jump) eheh whit same nick!!!
+immortal hacker!!!
how many? : at least thirty/forty

answer from ubi ? > can not do anything !!! (as for the russian : Neyklyshii)
great and wonderful : lobbies are cheater's heaven

admiraljack1967
01-21-2013, 10:51 PM
Play bronze silver and gold. You will see plenty of hacking types.

mrtmrc
01-21-2013, 11:07 PM
Play bronze silver and gold. You will see plenty of hacking types.

of course, easy in big map, confused for a cheaters..so i can not play those maps!!!! i believe you....

Rudeboyariot
01-22-2013, 12:58 AM
I've come across quire a few hackers, namely people jumping WAY too high or moving WAY too fast and a couple of times seeing players with a ridiculous score of like 70k-1d (usually most players just leave the lobby when this happens). It's annoying but 9/10 i don't notice or come across any arse***es ruining the fun. I don't ever go for "quick match", only "battle mix" which may help. The main thing that really pi**es me off are those players who leap about like fickin' idiots when under fire !! Man, that really gets on my T*ts. Plenty other games that are so much worse for hackers (MoH Tier 1+ MoH Warfighter for example)

MSV-Vextor
01-22-2013, 11:21 AM
If you spot a hacker, report them either via the in-game report functionality. Or; If you find a suspected hack online, send it to research@evenbalance.com
DO NOT RUN IT YOURSELF! You risk getting banned or having your computer infected. A lot of the times these hacks are trojans meant to get you to install some piece of malicious software (keyloggers, remote control software etc.)

KiBaFuS
01-22-2013, 12:08 PM
If you spot a hacker, report them either via the in-game report functionality. Or; If you find a suspected hack online, send it to research@evenbalance.com
DO NOT RUN IT YOURSELF! You risk getting banned or having your computer infected. A lot of the times these hacks are trojans meant to get you to install some piece of malicious software (keyloggers, remote control software etc.)
Us need a dedicated server, manually ban players, Punkbuster fake, bad players PC Support. Sorry for my english.

smarttaity
01-22-2013, 12:36 PM
Does not matter to me anymore ,game is going in the bin after 1 month since i got it ,what a ****ing waste of mp thanx ubisoft

KANdreMAX
01-22-2013, 12:42 PM
like me?.. friend and enemy...hehehe (http://youtu.be/cEYrobSN6AI)

XAFAfterShock
01-22-2013, 02:48 PM
Does not matter to me anymore ,game is going in the bin after 1 month since i got it ,what a ****ing waste of mp thanx ubisoft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4

tirpit76
01-23-2013, 06:21 AM
THX KANdreMAX-****ing cheaters!!!kill in games:mad:

Keldrath
01-23-2013, 06:54 AM

Yeah, that's for sure some actual cheating.

I still see a lot of people too quick to throw around the word cheater with no justification though.

taur11
01-23-2013, 07:25 AM
All in all it shows what a ridiculous decision it was to use a console based multiplayer system on the PC.

I just wish the folk writing these exploits instead put their efforts into cracking the game so we can host it on our own servers - then I'd happily break the terms and conditions.

I would never condone those that cheat, though I do now hold my farcry 3 game key and uplay account in similar regards as being worthless.

Reddmann_FoE
01-25-2013, 09:34 PM
Hey everyone that plays this there are now cheaters that play this and I don't think UBISOFT is going to do anything about it. So far I noticed a crap ton of speedhackers, laggers, lag switchers, wallhacks, chams and now AIMBOTS, yeah. I would love to play a game without these lowlife folks ,but, damm now they are in this game too, well I don't think they care or are going to do nothing about it. so, for me here is just another game ill have to let collect dirt. You ****ing cheaters have to ruin the game for everyone just cuz you suck, PERIOD. Cheaters never relizethey kill the games they cheat on, well all I will say is another bites the dust.

OH no Redd they don't exist well here is my proof:

http://youtu.be/c3G288VdXOs
http://youtu.be/9v1z2W2otk8

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|87...k.rar|6201|0|0

Ok UBISOFT, here is my proof that cheats and hacks are in fact made for this game. Now my question is, WHAT THE **** ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THESE CHEATERS UBISOFT/DEV TEAM ????. See it really exists for this game now what are you going to do to protect us honest folks from these cheaters or am I right you don't care. Now I need to see a responce from someone, PERIOD. Hello is this thing on, hello, we have cheaters in this game, hell you get the point. So where are the farcry folks to make a statement saying there going to do something about this, anywhere, anywhere, (crickets,cricket noises), I guess they ain't going to say nothing about it for now, But I hope someone out there heard something, hell anything.

Please no trolls welcome, only intelligent folks really really need to respond here. So if your unintelligent you need not post here. I would like to hear from someone from UBISOFT or there DEV TEAM on this matter. Well anyways a head up to who ever IS listening.