PDA

View Full Version : Message to Ubisoft

Crazybone992
01-20-2013, 12:57 PM
Ubisoft, I have to say that I love the Assassin's creed games. Honestly, it's the best game series I've ever played. That's why I don't pirate your games. Every single Ubisoft game I have is bought from a store or from steam or pre-ordered from the internet. Almost all of my AC games are special editions of some sort. My AC III is The join or die edition for example. I love Assassin's creed so much that I even wrote a fanfic. This is something I have never done before. Writing it was very difficult but I kept going because I wanted to create a new character in the AC universe. So please Ubisoft, if you are reading this, I'm asking you to fix the framerate issues in Assassin's creed III. The whole pc community is waiting for a fix. I'm asking this as a fan of the series.

shadyxau
01-20-2013, 04:12 PM
Ubisoft, I have to say that I love the Assassin's creed games. Honestly, it's the best game series I've ever played. That's why I don't pirate your games. Every single Ubisoft game I have is bought from a store or from steam or pre-ordered from the internet. Almost all of my AC games are special editions of some sort. My AC III is The join or die edition for example. I love Assassin's creed so much that I even wrote a fanfic. This is something I have never done before. Writing it was very difficult but I kept going because I wanted to create a new character in the AC universe. So please Ubisoft, if you are reading this, I'm asking you to fix the framerate issues in Assassin's creed III. The whole pc community is waiting for a fix. I'm asking this as a fan of the series.

A quick check of this forums front page hosts a 66 page thread on this issue with no response from ubisoft aside from "forum managers" telling everyone to tell ubisoft support....

You can tell ubisoft support all you like but you can expect ridiculous answers blaming everything from your PC to the color of the sun.

In other words, Ubisoft has taken your money and they dont care if they are providing a sub-standard product.

Arkantos169512
01-20-2013, 04:54 PM
A quick check of this forums front page hosts a 66 page thread on this issue with no response from ubisoft aside from "forum managers" telling everyone to tell ubisoft support....

You can tell ubisoft support all you like but you can expect ridiculous answers blaming everything from your PC to the color of the sun.

In other words, Ubisoft has taken your money and they dont care if they are providing a sub-standard product.

Ubisoft don't give a rat *** about their pc port anymore. They see pc as a pirate infested place where they lose money when in fact is the other way around. Because they keep making ****ty port for pc and don't give a **** *** to fix the problem so most of the people pirate the game. I buy all of my games and I am tired of Ubisoft treating pc community like ****. Next time i am not buying any game from ubisoft anymore. I am sticking with more loyal pc game developer such as bethesda, gearbox, etc. In fact that they all ready got money from AC3 that is all they care about. They are not going to fix the framrate issue because they don't care about the pc community.

Sandcracka
01-20-2013, 06:33 PM
They are not going to fix the framrate issue because they don't care about the pc community.

This.

They can take their sh*tty pc port and shove it up their effing ***! They won't even give me the DLC that I paid for. Disgusting, absolutely disgusting! Ubisoft right up there with other crook companies like Enron!

Black_Widow9
01-21-2013, 02:29 AM
This is the kind of passion that makes the community a better place. I hope that you have tried this and also contacted Support:
http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17652/p/88%2C2511

I'm not really sure if you are trying to insult us or you aren't clear about what we as Forum Managers do. There is a description at the bottom of the Forum Rules here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/663801-Forum-Rules

If you are having issues with FPS you need to contact Support. Yes you've heard it before and I will tell you again. If the answer Support gave you does not fix your issue, reply and let them know so your Ticket will remain open.

From now on please post here if it is FPS related:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/737072-AC3-Low-FPS

I would suggest some of you clean it up a bit and not turn your posts into rants or the Topic will be closed.
Thanks