PDA

View Full Version : How do YOU play AC3?

Saqaliba
01-20-2013, 06:29 AM
Ok, since I could not find a thread, I am starting this one.

It is mainly for questions and answers on little tricks and tips on the things you have found and the style you play. Lets help each other out.

OK. I found a few cool stealth things in the wilderness. How to go from a branch to the ground with next to immediate cover. The easiest option is to drop into a stalking zone, but there is another way. Get on a tree branch and move as close to the trunk as you can then drop to hang, and then drop to ground. As soon as you hit the ground press towards the trunk. You are now in cover against the tree and you can use whistle to lure guards.

My questions are. How do you rope dart a guard on horse and pull him off.

And has anyone ever tried this: Set up a trip mine and then rope dart a guard from behind and pull him towards you so that you pull him towards trip mine. Will the tripmine go off? Or will you drag him over it without it detonating?

Saqaliba
01-20-2013, 06:45 AM
How to get rid of orphans!

1. You can highlight them and tackle them individually.
2. You can use a merchandise lift to crush them and kill them. Mohhahahahaha!
3. You can tackle them into water and drown the little varmints! Mohahahaha!

SixKeys
01-20-2013, 06:57 AM
How to get rid of orphans!

2. You can use a merchandise lift to crush them and kill them. Mohhahahahaha!

Does this really work? Most things in this game that would kill normal civilians (like tripwire bombs) just make the children turn invisible and reappear after a few seconds.

Saqaliba
01-20-2013, 07:09 AM
I am gonna try it tonight, but apparently it does kill them. I know definately if you tackle them, they will run away. If you ignore them they apparently throw rocks at you. Little ****s.