PDA

View Full Version : bug with assassins creed 3 missions

jamesh1337
01-18-2013, 06:58 PM
i just completed the mission The foam and the flames in sequence 9 and i was watching the end cutscene when u jump out the window from the brewery and u get in a small row boat with haytham when my xbox froze so i restarted my xbox and started the game up again. When i did my character spawned in the homestead somehow and i couldnt start any new main missions they wouldnt appear on my map i went back to the brewery in new york to see if it would pop up but nothing i even desynched to see if it would reset but it didnt work so now i cant do the mission a Bitter end. anyone know the solution?

xAELONx
01-22-2013, 07:17 PM
Hey james,

I am taking out the time to answer because I hate if noone answers a request for help. Did you try replaying the mission
or do you mean the game didn't save your progress? I have had your specific problem on PC though. What I did was to replay
the previous mission to have it progress again. It's not much but I just thought I'd reply. tc.

snorkem
12-24-2013, 09:05 PM
Hello,
I'm not sure if this thread is dead - but I have the same issue. I've just completed "The Foam and Flames" mission prior to "A Bitter End" and head to the Aquila to meet Haytham and start "A Bitter End," but there is no mission icon. I'm up-to-date on all the liberation missions, and I even tried re-playing The Foam and Flames. No luck. Is this a game bug, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!