PDA

View Full Version : No more Erudito Credits? (PS3)

Dosenwabe
01-17-2013, 11:40 PM
There are currently no more Erudito Credits available to buy in the Abstergo Shop. Gone forever? ........

DarknessRasm
01-18-2013, 12:50 AM
That should be happening since EU+US PSNs are currently on maintenance.
Meanwhile why not gather Abstergo credits instead of expending money on lazy ways to obtain something?

Dosenwabe
01-18-2013, 01:47 AM
That should be happening since EU+US PSNs are currently on maintenance. Meanwhile why not gather Abstergo credits instead of expending money on lazy ways to obtain something? I have never bought any Erudito Credits. But if you buy something with money, or you buy it with time is the same in the end. The Erudito way is lazy, but expensive cause you give your real money for it. The Abstergo way people can keep their money, but need time and work to do. Both ways are fair.

montagemik
01-18-2013, 04:20 AM
Erudito caters to cheap players - Abstergo rewards genuine players ..........

Before erudito came along - If someone had Smoke bombs - pistol or poisons @ lvl 1 or 12 for example .........Cheat or hacker who's given themselves advantages in the game they haven't earned yet , Would've been the opinion of the community .

But as The 'I WANT IT NOW' brigade can buy their advantages instantly - This somehow becomes acceptable . In effect , they paid Ubisoft for the priviledge of using items they shouldn't have yet .

Ubisoft do nothing to prevent Boosting / hacking on any format , & seem to outright ignore the issue in every game -
In AC-3 they opted to make some cash from those who have no intention of earning their abilities .

Earning something & paying for something isn't quite the same thing . Ubisoft just chose to give the lazy players the option of a head start in return for hard cash. (often mommy & daddy's cash - not even their own)

Personally , i've no respect for anyone who BUYS their perks / abilities . But each to their own .