PDA

View Full Version : One big request for the game.

EliteDanneh
01-17-2013, 10:05 PM
Be it a cheat or otherwise, something that games recently have been lacking is:

The ability to control the weather and time of day.

After seeing how beautiful the rain is, in the trailer, I'd really like to put in a request that a cheat or ability to control the weather be added in. In the few games it's been an option in, such has always made things more fun for me, would love to have this option when I buy this game.

So, Ubisoft, ...Please? ^_^

TreFacTor
01-18-2013, 03:33 PM
Be it a cheat or otherwise, something that games recently have been lacking is:

The ability to control the weather and time of day.

After seeing how beautiful the rain is, in the trailer, I'd really like to put in a request that a cheat or ability to control the weather be added in. In the few games it's been an option in, such has always made things more fun for me, would love to have this option when I buy this game.

So, Ubisoft, ...Please? ^_^
If the "cheats" are anything like the animus hacks from Ac series thne they can keep them because they're completely useless. You cannot save any progress even if you've completed the game 100% at least once. UBisoft is bass akwards when it comes to extras in games...

EliteDanneh
01-18-2013, 06:32 PM
Regardless, it's something I would be genuinely happy to see. In a game that so boldly shows weather and time as graphically beautiful, it makes no sense not allowing the player to maniuplate it one way or another, be it for aesthetics or roleplay, especially when the code for weather is already there and you only really need to program out a player-driven trigger.

asss.yroslav98.
02-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Hi, I was very surprised watchdogs, I think it is better than GTA 5, and will be glad if ubisoft uses physics engine «Bullet Physics Library», which is a free software, that would have been realistic car damage and the body fell at shooting beautiful, it's just my suggestion. And also you can use the euphoria (animation), and the game will be ideal watchdogs

Tyrone1985
02-05-2013, 07:37 AM
Hi, I was very surprised watchdogs, I think it is better than GTA 5, and will be glad if ubisoft uses physics engine «Bullet Physics Library», which is a free software, that would have been realistic car damage and the body fell at shooting beautiful, it's just my suggestion. And also you can use the euphoria (animation), and the game will be ideal watchdogs

So you are from the future? Apparently this game is already better than gta v...

greganims
02-21-2013, 11:38 AM
I agree this would be cool, but a big thing for modern AAA games is immersing you in the game world.. which means all those man-hours of work tricking you into believing the game world is more complex than it really is would be somewhat wasted if you can program in big head mode.. But take a look at Uncharted 3's lab maps.. you never know! I think if you should be able to unlock immersion breaking cheats like this after finishing the game 95% or something.. by that point you've figured out the rules and systems where it wouldn't really matter.

dogziler
03-09-2013, 12:16 AM
So you are from the future? Apparently this game is already better than gta v...

he had a Delorean

Fireseed
03-09-2013, 04:02 PM
Good idea but I didn't expect this in the final game. I wish this feature in several other openworld games like Far Cry 3. But would be nice anyway.

VaasCARV3R
03-10-2013, 11:19 AM
EliteDanneh, I don't agree with you man. Watch_Dogs isn't a game in the future where everything is robotized and everyone can control almost everything in the world.

How you can control the time of the day? Can you explain me that, because I don't get it.

Maybe this can happen only if you have a time machine or I don't know. :D

Off-topic: I have forgotten to say one thing:

My personal opinion about Grand Theft Auto V is that the game will be bulls**t, compared to Watch_Dogs, because in all the series your objective is only to steal, kill and nothing more. You are like headless chicken circling around in one street. That's what GTA V (and all the series) is about. There's no strategy that you must think of how can you do one thing or another and that's mainly why I don't like the Grand Theft Auto series (I have played only IV just because you can do fun things. I haven't completed the "story")

In Watch_Dogs you need to think of how you can solve almost everything that you need to do, because the game's plot is much more interesting and the gameplay is freaking awesome. You will can't complete everything with run-n-gun only, because you will be murdered somewhere in the alleys of Chicago.

If someone ask me to choose what game I want to enjoy at full - I will choose Watch_Dogs, but let's not forget that all I have said is my opinion.

SoulAsylumFan
03-10-2013, 04:29 PM
There's no strategy that you must think of how can you do one thing or another and that's mainly why I don't like the Grand Theft Auto series (I have played only IV just because you can do fun things. I haven't completed the "story").

Yeah, after having GTA IV for probably 4 years now, I still haven't beat the story, always end up going around blowing crap up; it might be because the story doesn't intrigue me as much as the other GTA games. I also liked Red Dead Redemption (but again it was something kinda "new").

One game I thought I would be able to get into and like a lot was L.A. Noire. I still haven't beat it all the way through... really thought it'd be something I'd really be into.