PDA

View Full Version : When you fix music ?

masikpasik3
01-17-2013, 05:24 PM
the last 2 months, why do you still have not fixed the bug, you have a conscience?

Tim_Skijwalker
01-17-2013, 05:52 PM
well it's only 19/20 people that seem to have this problem so it isnt really on top of the list

but if you would like to give us more money you can always buy future unplayable DLC ;)

(They are working it but it's hard to locate the problem or something, I am really hoping for a **** fix soon! I want to play as well)

Revan-Risinger
01-17-2013, 06:11 PM
What do you mean "ONLY" 19/20 people have this problem. And its not on top of their list? That's 95% of the people whom have this problem.

Tim_Skijwalker
01-17-2013, 07:22 PM
What do you mean "ONLY" 19/20 people have this problem. And its not on top of their list? That's 95% of the people whom have this problem.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/technology/sarcasm.jpg

they don't know how to fix this though... and they say its only some people which I find hard to believe since everyone I know has it and that goes for pretty much everyone on the forums...

Revan-Risinger
01-17-2013, 10:51 PM
I see your point. I'm sure they are working on it. I bet they are waiting to put the fix in the patch coming out at the end of this month.

Tim_Skijwalker
01-17-2013, 10:59 PM
yeah, that's what we said for the holiday patch..

we were wrong :rolleyes:

Revan-Risinger
01-17-2013, 11:57 PM
That means that they have not located the problem. I've seen some really odd fixes and that means more testing and searching for the problem.

Bobbtom
01-18-2013, 03:12 AM
Our only hope is that the bug gets fiixed before April. After the last DLC comes out, no more support or patches for this game.

GalakFyarr
01-18-2013, 12:04 PM
That means that they have not located the problem. I've seen some really odd fixes and that means more testing and searching for the problem.

Really? They can't find the problem?

Go to Asassin's Creed 3 folder. Remove the file called "DataPC_DX11_3_dlc.forge".

Hey-o! Problem solved.

How big is this file? 800KB.

Mr_Shade
01-18-2013, 12:12 PM
Really? They can't find the problem?

Go to Asassin's Creed 3 folder. Remove the file called "DataPC_DX11_3_dlc.forge".

Hey-o! Problem solved.

How big is this file? 800KB.its not that simple to find the reason why that file breaks the music on some systems, which they need to know to fix it.

they need to know why it's not working for everyone, which is proving tricky - not all systems are affected, even though it appears everyone is, so it's important that people contact support.

www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com)

there are a few threads about this issues, so I am locking this one to save spreading the information out.