PDA

View Full Version : Noticed something!

infamous_ezio
01-17-2013, 06:35 AM
remember in AC3 how shaun was talking about rewinding the animus to first civ times, I think will was doubting it was possible.. uh well subject 16 did it, proof is the AC2 truth video.

Any who i'm pretty pumped for this to be the next setting, just saying!

GoldyTart
01-17-2013, 06:56 AM
remember in AC3 how shaun was talking about rewinding the animus to first civ times, I think will was doubting it was possible.. uh well subject 16 did it, proof is the AC2 truth video.

Any who i'm pretty pumped for this to be the next setting, just saying!

That question Shaun was asking was pretty much Ubisoft's response to us fans because some (or all) of us want to see this period and live it. It isn't confirmed anywhere that the next game has a segment comprised of this period but it would be an insta-buy for me if it was like that ;)

Assassin_M
01-17-2013, 07:40 AM
If it`s something like the Cristina memories then fine. I don't want a full blown First Civilization setting. It`s basically the future(Ultra Modern) in the past. Did you see those buildings ?? And that Gun Tinia was using..... Reminiscent of Star wars...No thanks

infamous_ezio
01-17-2013, 08:03 AM
If it`s something like the Cristina memories then fine. I don't want a full blown First Civilization setting. It`s basically the future(Ultra Modern) in the past. Did you see those buildings ?? And that Gun Tinia was using..... Reminiscent of Star wars...No thanks

This is perhaps the biggest problem of the setting, I mean if they are passionate about the story which they are trying to tell (especially in the modern day) I think it should be implemented just like the christina memories. For example, if we get a new modern day protagonist, maybe he/she has some relation to adam or eve, just like in desmond's journey, or the altair missions in revelations, you get to have a short mission playing as adam or eve in the first civ times. It could be very interesting, but yeah i agree..

Just wanna add.. did anyone notice in TLA memory 5, how Juno is like "remember, in Eden", then it jumps into the conversation between adam and eve... This game could show us what happened in Eden.. I always kind of thought that clays speach in brotherhood was directed at Juno's betrayal, maybe he was referring to what happened in eden.

roostersrule2
01-17-2013, 08:18 AM
This is perhaps the biggest problem of the setting, I mean if they are passionate about the story which they are trying to tell (especially in the modern day) I think it should be implemented just like the christina memories. For example, if we get a new modern day protagonist, maybe he/she has some relation to adam or eve, just like in desmond's journey, or the altair missions in revelations, you get to have a short mission playing as adam or eve in the first civ times. It could be very interesting, but yeah i agree..

Just wanna add.. did anyone notice in TLA memory 5, how Juno is like "remember, in Eden", then it jumps into the conversation between adam and eve... This game could show us what happened in Eden.. I always kind of thought that clays speach in brotherhood was directed at Juno's betrayal, maybe he was referring to what happened in eden.I'm not even sure that speech meant anything, as Corey May or someone like that said this year or last that a lot of what Clay said was just the ramblings of a mad man. Which I think was Ubi's excuse for losing track of the story.