PDA

View Full Version : worst game ever.

endowholy
01-17-2013, 04:25 AM
this game is absolutely riddled with bugs, it is absolutely the worst game i have ever wasted money on. the contolrs are so unresponsive that i actually drstroyed my discs. i feel so sorry for the people that actually paid full price for this game. it is worth nobodys time to even invest anything into it.

teeth530
01-17-2013, 08:23 AM
I can't agree with your opinion. A lot of people thinks that it's the best of all serie. And Assasin's has good price. I paid €19.90 at http://www.go2arena.com/assassin-s-creed.html and i think it's worth even more. And what kind of game do you like? Maybe we can advice you to play something else? Far Cry 3 for example ;)

Tzatrix
01-17-2013, 08:31 AM
+1
AC3 is the most expensive game in my digital steam library of almost more then 30 games. Average price is 25$. AC3 Deluxe Edition was 50$. Ant it's the only game I don't play. They stole my money. The game doesn't look so stunning to be as demanding as everybody claims it is. In cities FPS drops to 15 sometimes. And that's piracy.

SkidmarksDeluxe
01-24-2013, 01:36 PM
Yes the game can be buggy at times but why the hell are you using a controller? Did you break your mouse & keyboard as well?
Any gamer worth his salt wouldn't spend a lot of dough on a decent desktop system only to use a ridiculous crappy console controller. Use the right tools for the right job man.

Sushiglutton
01-24-2013, 01:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB1zWEhgrLs

AjinkyaParuleka
01-24-2013, 01:49 PM
So..you just got mad at the game when your controller wasn't responding?And no need to feel sorry for me,this game's the best of any action adventure,best of the series.It has 2 awards already.I would gladly pay for the next game.You mad 'n sad.

MT4K
01-24-2013, 03:51 PM
Yes the game can be buggy at times but why the hell are you using a controller? Did you break your mouse & keyboard as well?
Any gamer worth his salt wouldn't spend a lot of dough on a decent desktop system only to use a ridiculous crappy console controller. Use the right tools for the right job man.

1) Nobody even said anything about using a controller/gamepad. The OP simply mentioned the controls being unresponsive.

2) No true gamer would only limit themselves to mouse and keyboard. I'll happily use a gamepad for Assassin's Creed. A game built and designed with gamepads/controllers in mind. It's called "Using the right tools for the right job".

3) It's PC gamers like yourself that give us bad names. Lose the "better than thou" attitude and grow up. Nothing wrong with people using whatever they are comfortable with. Some people use Steering wheels for driving games. Others use Joysticks for Flying games. That's the beauty of a PC if anything. You can use lots of different devices to suit the game and your own preference.

Also. Closing thread. It's not constructive at all. OP If you wish to give feedback properly then please use one of the many feedback threads that already exist.