PDA

View Full Version : Interesting discovery in TLA that fits with AC3 (SPOILERS)

GoldyTart
01-16-2013, 11:14 PM
By now we all know what happened at the end of AC3. In ACB Desmond, after stabbing Lucy, was requested by Juno to AWAKEN THE SIXTH. In AC3, I am assuming he did so by activating The Eye.

What I didn't expect to find out was that in The Lost Archives of ACR's DLC, in Memory 4: The Mole, above the Animus Door, there is a Morse code that when decoded says "Beware the daughter of the sixth".........

Holy moly!!!! Why should we be concerned with the daughter of the sixth? In fact, who knew there was a daughter that poses as a risk (or something similar). Now I have different scenarios why that message was present....

1. The daughter is Juno and the Sixth is the mother that Desmond also released.
2 The daughter is Eve and her father and mother is Aita and Juno respectively.
3. The daughter is omebody unknown whose mother is the Sixth
3a. The mother is Juno
OR
3b. The mother is unknown as well.

Regarding Point 2: Juno is known to marry a human husband and it is known that Eve is a hybrid human meaning half human and half TWCB. The puzzle fits perfectly doesn't it?

Now assuming that when Juno said Awaken the Sixth, she meant herself. But we know she is a confirmed threat to the people of the present world. So why should we be concerned with the Daughter?

I'm gonna look for more clues but...

Lets Discuss!

Locopells
01-16-2013, 11:19 PM
Well we never did find out what Clay meant by 'find Eve' 'in Eden' and 'your Son' so, anything is possible - NIT,EIP!

RinoTheBouncer
01-16-2013, 11:23 PM
Wow! this looks **** interesting.

I'm starting to think that given the amount of symbolisms and info. thrown in between the lines of the AC stories, some the writers themselves don't know what they are, they just wrote them and put them there and decided to leave them to make us more confused about them and over-think, making our own theories while the linear side of the story goes clearer than those yet also with a cliffhanger and near-zero questions answered.

I think that maybe the whole Awaken The Sixth thing has nothing to do with awakening Juno herself, maybe she's telling him to awaken his sixth sense that he inherited and maybe the daughter is something related to Eve (as a different sixth from the sixth sense) or maybe the hybrid who carries the sixth sense, that's what she means, I guess.

MasterSimaYi
01-16-2013, 11:28 PM
Aita was not a human (he is the Etruscan ruler of the underworld; an equivalent to Hades, if you will) and Juno hates humans. She does not have a hybrid daughter - though if she did, it is not with Aita. Aita does have the same appearance as some of the human slave so I understand the confusion.

RinoTheBouncer
01-16-2013, 11:35 PM
Well we never did find out what Clay meant by 'find Eve' 'in Eden' and 'your Son' so, anything is possible - NIT,EIP!

Aita was not a human (he is the Etruscan ruler of the underworld; an equivalent to Hades, if you will) and Juno hates humans. She does not have a hybrid daughter - though if she did, it is not with Aita. Aita does have the same appearance as some of the human slave so I understand the confusion.

Yeah, Aita was obviously a member of the First Civilization since they wanted to protect themselves, they made this experiment to shield themselves so the one who volunteers will probably be one of them. Btw, do you think he had anything to do with the "Underworld" in the mythology of AC as well?

GoldyTart
01-16-2013, 11:39 PM

Not similar, the same. He looks like your average human
http://i.imgur.com/n9mWu.png

ACfan443
01-16-2013, 11:43 PM
If you look at the full ACB ending, when Desmond is jumping around in that building (before he's jumping around in the blue room) Juno is talking to him and says "you with five senses, us with sixth. Knowledge was locked away" so when she later says "awaken the sixth" I'm assuming she's referring to the sixth sense, or "knowledge", not herself.

MasterSimaYi
01-16-2013, 11:43 PM

Uhm... I didn't say "similar"...

GoldyTart
01-16-2013, 11:48 PM
Uhm... I didn't say "similar"...

You're right. When I said similar, I meant that as a reply to your post when you said that he has the appearance of some humans,

But regardless I really don't think he's First Civ. Aita could have decided to the experiment because his body matches those of the humans and remember TWCBs were trying to save humans from the flare so they didn't know if the method that might work for them, could work the humans....

RinoTheBouncer
01-16-2013, 11:52 PM
You're right. When I said similar, I meant that as a reply to your post when you said that he has the appearance of some humans,

But regardless I really don't think he's First Civ. Aita could have decided to the experiment because his body matches those of the humans and remember TWCBs were trying to save humans from the flare so they didn't know if the method that might work for them, could work the humans....

I don't know, but why would Juno fall in love with a human when all she has in her heart is contempt for them.

rob.davies2014
01-16-2013, 11:54 PM
I think Eve is definitely good. (SPOILER) At the end of Liberation, the hologram of Those Who Came Before said that Eve would lead humanity from its enslavement. I think Juno is the daughter of the sixth. And that sixth is The Eye, why its called that, I'm not sure. Maybe there are another 5 already released or waiting to be released. I hope all these threads justifiably tie together.

GoldyTart
01-16-2013, 11:59 PM
I think Eve is definitely good. (SPOILER) At the end of Liberation, the hologram of Those Who Came Before said that Eve would lead humanity from its enslavement. I think Juno is the daughter of the sixth. And that sixth is The Eye, why its called that, I'm not sure. Maybe there are another 5 already released or waiting to be released. I hope all these threads justifiably tie together.

Sauron. The Eye is Sauron.

Abeonis
01-17-2013, 01:40 AM

You do know that not every single member of the First Civilisation dressed as regally as the Triad? The fact that the Grand Temple was built beneath a statue of the three shows that, even by Precursor standards, they were revered (or at least highly respected). Besides a 30% larger skull, which is, admittedly, missing in the depiction of Aita, the First Civilisation look completely identical to their human creations.

garethspencer
01-17-2013, 01:43 AM
Just a quick thought. Who left these messages in TLA. Bearing in mind we are playing as Clay so why would he need to know this information and who would put it there for him?

Theres a few hidden messages in TLA one being 'Lucy, Is aLways behind You' the capitals from that make LILY. Could this be the descendants name of eve that we have to find?

SixKeys
01-17-2013, 02:36 AM
Just a quick thought. Who left these messages in TLA. Bearing in mind we are playing as Clay so why would he need to know this information and who would put it there for him?

I always saw the messages in TLA as part of Clay's fractured psyche. He's simply reliving his own experiences in an abstract world composed of his memories. The messages weren't "left" there by anyone, they're likely things from his subconscious, hidden and twisted perhaps because it's stuff he doesn't even quite understand himself or that he'd rather not remember. Getting so much information about the fate of the world from TWCB would be taxing on any mind, nevermind trying to remember or understand it all. When Clay is talking to Desmond (AC2 and ACB) he's constantly struggling to recall things correctly because his mind is weighed down by everything he's seen and experienced.

GoldyTart
01-17-2013, 03:05 AM
I always saw the messages in TLA as part of Clay's fractured psyche. He's simply reliving his own experiences in an abstract world composed of his memories. The messages weren't "left" there by anyone, they're likely things from his subconscious, hidden and twisted perhaps because it's stuff he doesn't even quite understand himself or that he'd rather not remember. Getting so much information about the fate of the world from TWCB would be taxing on any mind, nevermind trying to remember or understand it all. When Clay is talking to Desmond (AC2 and ACB) he's constantly struggling to recall things correctly because his mind is weighed down by everything he's seen and experienced.

Pretty much yes. It's his projection and you hear voices from the past. Desmond would never hear those voices unless he was binded by Clay. Also TLA has a separate menu compared to Desmond's single player mission so technically, Desmond shouldn't be able to access them at all.