PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed used to be my favorite game....until now!!!

scarecrowone
01-16-2013, 08:24 PM
What happened to Assassins Creed??? It used to be such a fun game to play. You knew what your goals were and the controls were easy to use and actually worked(PC Version). Assassins Creed III is the worst game I have played in a long time. There seems to be no continuity to the story. Most of the time I just wander around wondering what the heck I'm suppose to be doing. The controls don't work near as well as the first two games. Example-killing the wolves-I finally killed the wolves in the camp while chasing the Indian woman but it took many MANY tries! Now I am an Indian trying to save someone floating down the river and wolves attack again. I have repeated this section many, Many times and the controls change every time to catch me off guard and I die. I watched the sequence on Youtube by a console player and the kill buttons didn't change. Why screw with the PC players?! I don't expect anyone to agree with me but to me, my favorite game just went down the toilet. Plus, I liked Medieval Times better than Cival War Times.All the fun has been taken out of the game for me. I'll try a few more times and then probably delete it off my computer. After all, they've already got my money so what do they care.

Megas_Doux
01-16-2013, 09:35 PM
Civil War?????

It is ok if you do not like the game, but at least try to get the fact straight........

SuperLoboMau 25
01-16-2013, 09:39 PM
Calm down. I remember before the game be released a developer said that AC3 wouldn't have good controls for PC. I recommend you buy a xbox control that works in PC.

Dan Pen 97
01-16-2013, 09:49 PM
In the end you will get used to them i think.

Assassin_M
01-16-2013, 09:51 PM
Lol Civil War

Dan Pen 97
01-16-2013, 09:52 PM
Lol Civil War

I'm sure that is what it was about. If i'm right. Or not.

Assassin_M
01-16-2013, 10:14 PM
I'm sure that is what it was about. If i'm right. Or not.
Civil war happens in 1861...game takes place between 1754 and 1783

I`ll leave the rest to you.....Unless you`re referring to a deeper meaning ?? >_>

IronEagl3
01-16-2013, 11:19 PM
Maybe you just suck at the game :3

Locopells
01-16-2013, 11:22 PM
Civil war happens in 1861...game takes place between 1754 and 1783

That depends on who's Civil War/s you're talking about - and let's not forget that until the colonies won the War or Independence, it was effectively a civil war - Brit vs Brit, remember!

But now I'm just being a smart arse...

Assassin_M
01-16-2013, 11:23 PM
That depends on who's Civil War/s you're talking about - and let's not forget that until the colonies won the War or Independence, it was effectively a civil war - Brit vs Brit, remember!

But now I'm just being a smart arse...
No.....You`re being Shaun:p

I doubt that`s what he meant by Civil war, though

Locopells
01-17-2013, 12:15 AM
True, true, there is a bit of Shaun in me, I must admit.

Probably not, but as I said - smart arse!

Dosenwabe
01-17-2013, 12:27 AM
Maybe you just suck at the game :3 +1

dogtobycars
01-17-2013, 04:50 AM
I'm not sure how the experience was on PC but this was the most simple and also the most boring AC besides 1, 1 wasn't boring just really easy, personally I think Ubisoft could of done better by sticking to the roots a little bit. I don't think anybody had any issues with the old weapon reel, yet they actually managed to complicate it a little bit and somehow managed to add a small delay to it's activation. Didn't you guys like it coming up instantly and simply moving one of the joysticks in the direction of that weapon you wanted? I can keep going on but I should stop, I try to save stuff for the other threads critisizing AC3.

Assassin_M
01-17-2013, 04:52 AM
I try to save stuff for the other threads critisizing AC3.
With a 123 posts doing nothing but criticize AC3.......That hardly sounds believable...just sayin

ProletariatPleb
01-17-2013, 05:03 AM
I'm not sure how the experience was on PC but this was the most simple and also the most boring AC besides 1, 1 wasn't boring just really easy, personally I think Ubisoft could of done better by sticking to the roots a little bit. I don't think anybody had any issues with the old weapon reel, yet they actually managed to complicate it a little bit and somehow managed to add a small delay to it's activation. Didn't you guys like it coming up instantly and simply moving one of the joysticks in the direction of that weapon you wanted? I can keep going on but I should stop, I try to save stuff for the other threads critisizing AC3.
How dare you call AC1 boring! Take it back!

dogtobycars
01-17-2013, 05:12 AM
Dude did you read right after it? I said 1 wasn't really boring just easy. And assassin, somehow I manage to find something I don't like, comes quite easily on AC3. If I had to though I can still say some things I like.

ProletariatPleb
01-17-2013, 05:14 AM
Dude did you read right after it? I said 1 wasn't really boring just easy. And assassin, somehow I manage to find something I don't like, comes quite easily on AC3. If I had to though I can still say some things I like.
I did, but you have broken intergalactic law!

And 1 was easy? ...as opposed to?

I hate AC3 btw >_>

Assassin_M
01-17-2013, 05:15 AM
Well....I`ll tell you what.....rather than hold ANYTHING in...criticism or praise....Think deep. get it all out and post a nice long post in the feedback thread...How about that ?? Win-Win situation. You get to say everything you want in the thread where (SUPPOSEDLY) Mods visit the most for feedback AND you get to improve the next game...

dogtobycars
01-17-2013, 05:20 AM
Kinda hard, my mind is fragmented, I can only remember pieces at a time. Overtime certain things get put together and stick but I'm always thinking of new things and forgeting others. Kinda hard for me to just post 1 huge post..... Now that I think of it if my mind wasn't fragmented it might blow up.

Assassin_M
01-17-2013, 05:21 AM
Kinda hard, my mind is fragmented, I can only remember pieces at a time. Overtime certain things get put together and stick but I'm always thinking of new things and forgeting others. Kinda hard for me to just post 1 huge post..... Now that I think of it if my mind wasn't fragmented it might blow up.
Well.....Put them to paper then...and alright, don't do it all in one big post....Take it bit by bit...

dogtobycars
01-17-2013, 05:29 AM
I think I currently do that. I could of sworn I have made more posts in suggestions then what I found though...