PDA

View Full Version : Battle Hardened Pack

Sandcracka
01-16-2013, 07:47 PM
I am a season pass holder and own the Deluxe Edition and I STILL have yet to receive an email or link from Ubi so I can download it. I thought Deluxe Edition season pass holders were supposed to get the content BEFORE anyone else???

Also, what is this crap of having to support dlc through an email? Can't their servers detect through the client that I've purchased the dlc and just automatically download and install it like other games?

PustiuXP
01-16-2013, 09:26 PM
Same situation friend.

YazX_
01-16-2013, 11:49 PM
this is the irony in this, emails for links?!!? seriously, most of us didnt get links nor emails and only ppl who bought it from ubishop will get these emails, others should contact their resellers, and when you contact your seller, he says the game should download it automatically, then you go to support and they say NO and you should get from your reseller, and loop goes on and on.

This is seriously the most nonsense i've ever seen in any kind of software in my entire life, however, my advise to you , search for it on the internet and download it, well Ubisoft calls this piracy, so piracy now means you download a Ubisoft DLC from other sources because they failed to give it to you and claim what rightfully yours. this has gone too far with this piracy crap.

shadyxau
01-17-2013, 12:03 AM
Same problem here mate. I still dont have the DLC from the first batch.

Mind you, the framerate is so bad in frontier/boston that the game isnt worth playing until this is fixed anyway....

Arathir_007
01-17-2013, 02:26 AM
this is the irony in this, emails for links?!!? seriously, most of us didnt get links nor emails and only ppl who bought it from ubishop will get these emails, others should contact their resellers, and when you contact your seller, he says the game should download it automatically, then you go to support and they say NO and you should get from your reseller, and loop goes on and on.

This is seriously the most nonsense i've ever seen in any kind of software in my entire life, however, my advise to you , search for it on the internet and download it, well Ubisoft calls this piracy, so piracy now means you download a Ubisoft DLC from other sources because they failed to give it to you and claim what rightfully yours. this has gone too far with this piracy crap.

i bought it from ubishop and i do not have the email yet

amikhel
01-17-2013, 06:27 AM
me too

Nikolaus5
01-17-2013, 08:56 AM
I bought the game (Digital deluxe edition) from the ubishop and still no email. And when I contacted Ubisoft support they told me to send mail to my seller, but Ubisoft IS my seller, wtf? Now I just need to wait and hope for the best...

YazX_
01-17-2013, 01:47 PM
and that as well, ubishop users never got the email, just few.

roeiboot4
01-17-2013, 06:04 PM
same here, bought from Ubishop, I have gotten an e-amil which says the dlc is released, but without a link, it says that season pass holders have to look in the game's extras -> additional content, but that redirects the the abstergo store, which than redirects to the ubisoft store... and off course you have to pay for what you see there, so ubisoft has taken 29.99 euros from me

CarlosBalbi
01-17-2013, 06:25 PM
Same here, I don't know if it does matter anymore to buy original games instead of getting "alternative" ones, since I'll probably have to recur to them to get the installers. I was looking forward to some other games, like Tomb Raider and others, but now, I don't think so. Actually, I should knew better before buying this game. I regret that I did.

CarlosBalbi
01-17-2013, 06:30 PM
And to speak the truth, I've got an e-mail from them with another season pass serial number after contact the support, but I still have the same problem, no download contents links or whatsoever.

YayaTourette
01-17-2013, 06:37 PM
At least UBI support doesn't ignore you...

CarlosBalbi
01-17-2013, 06:41 PM
Then they complain about piracy... come on... seriously?!? Doesn't Ubisoft realize yet that a lot of people are having a bad, bad time with these DLCs? Hurry, come with a solution, before we get them from another source! And to make it clear, I'm against piracy and I don't wanna do that! So, please, play as an assassin and save us from the templars, before it is too late!

CarlosBalbi
01-17-2013, 06:44 PM
At least UBI support doesn't ignore you...

Indeed, it took time to get an answer, but in the end, they were very polited. But the point is that the problem persists, and I want a proper solution, and not just for me, but for all the community.

Sandcracka
01-18-2013, 06:34 PM
Still have not received any email from Ubi, no dl links, no information whatsoever! This is an outrage! Ubisoft do not care about their customer! I want my friggin money back!!! Ubisoft you ripped me off, give me my friggin money back you **** pirates!

Sandcracka
01-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Heh, mods aren't saying anything cuz they know it's true! How about an update on the situation at least? Give us some sort of confirmation that they are working on the problem?

noctowl
01-21-2013, 10:46 AM
Have you tried downloading from the extra content menu?It says that if you are a season pass holder that the dlc will be listed as free when you try to download it from there.

shadyxau
01-21-2013, 11:05 AM
Have you tried downloading from the extra content menu?It says that if you are a season pass holder that the dlc will be listed as free when you try to download it from there.

I have tried this. It does not work. Instead, I am taken to a shop where ubisoft expect me to pay for the content I should already have redeemed....

Mr_Shade
01-21-2013, 12:13 PM
Hi Guys,

If you are waiting on DLC2 download links / product codes - please contact support ASAP:

www.support.ubi.com

Make sure you have your Season pass / game purchase info ready and/ or season pass code - in case they ask for it

noctowl
01-22-2013, 03:00 AM
I have tried this. It does not work. Instead, I am taken to a shop where ubisoft expect me to pay for the content I should already have redeemed....
Doesn't it ask you your username and password when you buy something? Maybe if you select a dlc and hit buy, and login on the screen where it asks you for your account name and password, it will detect you as a season pass holder and let you download for free.

shadyxau
01-22-2013, 04:08 AM
Doesn't it ask you your username and password when you buy something? Maybe if you select a dlc and hit buy, and login on the screen where it asks you for your account name and password, it will detect you as a season pass holder and let you download for free.

Nope. I've tried this as well. I have even tried using my serial key as a promo code. Nothing works! I've reported this to support multiple times but they seem to have a hard time understanding the words I have typed in my email. :(

The last email I sent to them (last night) I even included a set of screenshots showing exactly what happens.

noctowl
01-22-2013, 04:26 AM
Nope. I've tried this as well. I have even tried using my serial key as a promo code. Nothing works! I've reported this to support multiple times but they seem to have a hard time understanding the words I have typed in my email. :(

The last email I sent to them (last night) I even included a set of screenshots showing exactly what happens.

By serial key do you mean the season pass key or the key for the game?

shadyxau
01-22-2013, 05:30 AM
By serial key do you mean the season pass key or the key for the game?

They are one and the same for the AC3 Deluxe Edition.

The game actually confirms that the season pass has been redeemed and the content is available, but the DLC files never download and therefore cannot be accessed.

http://i46.tinypic.com/f2v4g1.gif
http://i48.tinypic.com/2pplkcl.gif

Sorry about the crappy quality :P

avi0013
01-22-2013, 06:29 AM
I bought the game (Digital deluxe edition) from the ubishop and still no email.Ditto.

noctowl
01-22-2013, 03:15 PM
Well, despite many negative comments, I decided to by the season pass and honestly, I don't see what the big problem is (apart from not being able to find a lot of games).I ordered the season pass from ubishop and it gave me the option to download the dlc packs. I received an email with links for the same and the codes to activate each dlc. I have downloaded both of them and they are working fine.

shadyxau
01-22-2013, 11:40 PM
Well, despite many negative comments, I decided to by the season pass and honestly, I don't see what the big problem is (apart from not being able to find a lot of games).I ordered the season pass from ubishop and it gave me the option to download the dlc packs. I received an email with links for the same and the codes to activate each dlc. I have downloaded both of them and they are working fine.

Well done mate. I'm glad yours worked ok. Now if only the rest of us could get our DLC.

My problem is still as above. The DLC does not download and I have not received any additional links or codes for each DLC.

avi0013
01-24-2013, 07:36 AM
Still waiting on ubisoft support :mad:

Sandcracka
01-24-2013, 08:53 AM

I'm growing old too...

shadyxau
01-24-2013, 11:50 AM

Yeah me too. I haven't had a response for 2 days now. Maybe they are going to do something about it... :)